Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope everyone enjoys!
“So wet...so tight! That’s it baby...mmmm…” Spike growled as the woman upon his slender hips rose and fell with relentless and extraordinary cadence.

Through a half-mast, heated gaze, he beheld her in all her exquisite glory. Flawless, golden skin adorned her petite, comely figure. Toned legs splayed, her glistening, magnificent quim sought bliss. Taut abdomen clenched upon each down stroke. Firm, pert, rose tipped breasts, shuddered upon each movement. Slender neck exposed, her head thrown back in sheer ecstasy.

He eagerly caressed her lithe body as she continued her pace. His deep, baritone voice praising her every move.

“Luv, gah...squeeze my cock...argh...just like that!”

Like a python constricting its prey, her vaginal walls clutched his cock with deadly accuracy. Spike’s neck bowed, waves of intense pleasure radiating throughout his body. Harmonious coos and moans pervaded the room and his lust-filled mind. He attempted to stave off his orgasm until he could once more hear the squeals of delight heralding her monumental climax.

He positioned his head forward, attempting to focus on the golden goddess astride his lap. Black pupils, wide and dilated, consumed his cerulean irises, until only cusps of blue remained. Womanly inner muscles gently quivered, announcing her impending climax. Her head lolled forward to catch his gaze, as her orgasm crested.

Flaxen hair spilled over her slender shoulders and caressed her breasts as she sustained her rhythm. Full, bee-stung lips pursed, eyes closed. Sheer ecstasy adorned her angelic features.

Gazing upon her ethereal beauty, instantly he was thrown into the fathomless abyss of ecstasy. Thick ropes of semen erupted forth, drenching her insides with his warm seed. His hips continued to piston, as her lips parted. Spike waited to hear her voice as he filled her womb.

“Beep…beep…beep…”

The alarm clock shrilled, in an announcement of a new day. Spike’s eyes burst open. His gaze sought the woman that was once astride his hips.

Disappointment marred his handsome features at the realization this was a dream, again. He slowly raised himself to a seated position, his palms scrubbed in frustration across his face.

Erotic dreams were not uncharted waters for him. An intensely sexual creature by nature, his mind was endlessly consumed with sensual images of women. During the daylight hours, his fantasies consisted of women he met, either in passing or in person. Nights, his dreams were comprised of nameless and sometimes faceless forms, in a plethora of compromising positions.

Each morn his cock would be granite hard and a decent wank would resolve his erection. When a wank didn’t quite quell his raging libido, one of his numerous ‘friends with benefits’ would provide a pleasant distraction. Not since his early teenage years, had he been faced with a dilemma such as this. Nocturnal Emissions. A wetty. Wet dreams.

With an ever-increasing saturated stain gracing his lap, Spike recalled the night more than two weeks ago, which had permanently and irrevocably altered his world.

Shapely legs splayed, her magnificent quim showcased. Eager fingers delving deep within her core, the tender column of her throat exposed. Pert breasts caressed the windows as a welcomed lover’s touch. Full, bee-stung lips parted as a silent cry of pleasure flowed forward

His lids fluttered, as his memories ceased. A newly formed erection pressed against the sodden sheets.

“Bollocks!”

Following several careful swipes, Spike cleared away the evidence of his dream. With a clenched fist, he roughly pulled the damp fabric away from his tense body.

Spike pulled his nude form from the confines of his bed, and stalked towards the window. The warm rays of the late winter’s sun bathed his alabaster flesh with tepid kisses. His longing gaze beheld the empty window that lay outside his reach. Fingertips gingerly touched upon the cool panes of glass. Heavy lids fluttered closed as he imagined her heavenly form before him.

Shallow pants of breath filled her lungs and fogged the glass before her, her head lolled forward. Her heavy lids fluttered, while her tongue snaked out from the confines of her parched mouth. She leisurely licked her lips.

As he stroked the smooth windowpane, he envisioned her flawless flesh under his heated touch. Mindlessly, his fist encircled his throbbing cock. With definite, potent tugs, Spike bestowed himself the pleasure his entire being screamed for.

His eager tongue snaked from the confines of his mouth, leisurely stroking the swell of his full lips. The talented muscle curled, pulling, his lower lip into the heated cavern of his mouth. Teeth bit purposefully, his cock continued to swell from his erotic thoughts and ministrations. Sharp incisors scored flesh, drawing blood. Warm trickles grazed his chin. He imagined she hovered above him, her climax tearing through her body, her essence coating him.

On the threshold of his release, her heated gaze bore into his. Once her fiery, emotion-filled eyes beheld his, his climax burst forward. Spike gasped, his hot seed covered his fist and coated the glass in thick spurts. Upon completion, he released his cock, needing to stabilize himself. He braced both hands against the panes, sharp intakes of breath burning his throat and lungs as he gasped for air.

Never. Never before had one woman consumed him, as she. She permeated his mind, his dreams, and his soul. He was drowning under the swelling sea of her.

Two weeks. Two weeks since he had seen her heavenly form. As the days passed, he not only questioned, “Who was she?” but queries of his sanity were raised. Spike’s uncertainty of what was reality and what was fantasy blurred the lines within his mind.

“Maybe my brain is fed up with being led around by my willie! Now, I’m haunted by this majestic creature, and she’s is bloody unobtainable! This is going to drive me barmy!” Spike inwardly berated himself.

He extracted his hands from the glass, with a final look toward the window across the way. With a deep sigh, he forlornly turned and headed toward the cleansing water of his shower.

Once the searing deluge of water rained upon his marmoreal flesh all remnants of last night and this morning swirled down the drain. Spike stood beneath the scalding spray until his normally alabaster flesh was tinged with a pinkish hue. Despite all attempts, to think of anything else beyond her was fruitless. His thoughts always circumnavigated back to her.

The icy droplets broke him from his reverie. He pulled his now shuddering form from beneath the spray. With a heavy hand, he cleared his muscular form from all water. Beads of water dripped upon his recently dried shoulders, his bleached locks still soaked from the shower. Soft ebony cotton caressed his slender hips, abdomen and cock, as he wrapped a fluffy towel around his form. After a momentary glimpse of his features through the partially obscured mirror, Spike continued toward his room.

A deep sigh left his lips, as he passed over the threshold of his room. With sudden and clipped movements, he cleared the remainder of water from his hair and body. He donned well-worn black denims, a black, long sleeved shirt with a silver dragon embroidered across the chest. The shirt hugged his muscular form in all the right places- heavy Doc Marten boots completed the outfit.

With a stalking gait, he pulled his long, black leather trench from the onyx, velvet chaise cater corner to his wall, and in a swirl of leather exited his room than his flat.

Despite the images of his earth-bound Aphrodite, life needed to continue. First classes than a side job to help pay the rent.


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are loved and cherished!