Author's Chapter Notes:
First, I would like to thank all of you that have enjoyed this naughty tale! All your reviews really fed my muse...I appreciate it immensely! But alas, all good things must come to an end...
Shadows danced outside the window as Buffy studied the room across the way. Her fingertips lingered upon the cold windowpanes while memories swirled in her mind. How quickly her life and meaning of self had changed.

Once she was a caterpillar, sluggishly moving from leaf to leaf. Existing. Never seeing anything beyond the greens of her world. In a single moment, silky threads spun around her, cocooning her in a new reality. Suddenly, she broke free of all confines set forth by society and self. Now a butterfly, transformed, she floated freely upon the wings of desire. The heavy constraints of her past no longer weighed her down. She flittered upon each flower of passion. Upon each landing, she drank deep of all life’s heady nectars.

“William.” His name slipped from her lips. A breathy whisper puffed warm air upon the frigid panes.

Earlier tonight once she sought her escape, the evening continued to replay through her mind. Buffy’s feet continued upon the icy pavement, as she found her way towards home.

Upon his entrance, a moment of uncertainty and certainty intertwined. Her body knew what her mind rebuffed. Once his features were revealed, he transformed from a vision, a mere glimpse, to reality. Despite this reality, he remained surreal. Knowledge was still only hers. Before this moment, she had witnessed him in shadows, never in the light of day.

While sprawled upon the divan, he was still completely unaware of her presence. Instantly, he became a new visual feast set before her. No longer separated by glass and night, he was now within arm’s reach, so close, yet so far away.

Upon instruction, his majestic form mimicked the position of the fallen Adonis upon his burial shrine. Buffy became Aphrodite. She preserved his form upon papyrus and within her memories. She immortalized him.



**** ****


A deluge of water caressed Spike’s taut form. The steady cadence of his pulse dictated how his proud erection stirred. He cleared his skin of the day’s grime. While Spike ran the bar across himself, leaving streaks of foam in its wake, he devised a plan of action.

Buffy. His earthbound goddess had a name, Buffy. Each letter caressed his tongue and mind with gentle strokes. Spike envisioned how her skilled hands had captured his essence upon paper. Even the title, Fallen Angel, had described him perfectly. How many times had his striking looks brought even the strongest of virtue to their knees, and to his bed? How many women had fallen prey to his cunning words? Fallen Angel was his crimson A that should adorn his chest.

Now the man that once beheld women as creatures for his pleasure became the creature that yearned for pleasures unfulfilled. Since that night he had witnessed her form at her window, he had not bedded another. He would not…could not. He must remain pure for her…for Buffy. Fleeting pleasure of the flesh was no longer his goal. He wanted to share his body, mind and soul with only one woman…Buffy. Each time her voice rang through his mind, his pulse and cock jumped in sync.

The water began to cool, causing his body to respond with slight shivers. His plan was very simple; find Buffy and make her, his. When his mind declared Buffy as his, his cock responded yet again with a slight bob, almost in mock agreement. Spike ignored his arrogant, wayward limb as he dried himself. Spike announced inwardly, loud enough for the predominant head to hear, this was not about sex…only connection.

Spike desired to know Buffy. Know her likes and dislikes. Know what foods tickled her palate or roiled her stomach with disdain. Know how she sleeps and what fills her dreams. Every single aspect of this majestic creature was a lesson he craved to memorize. Once each lesson burned in his mind, then and only then, would he focus on knowing her body. His hands, mouth, tongue and cock would explore each womanly swell, each heated orifice, every inch of her tantalizing flesh.

Spike wrapped an ebony towel around his slim hips. Another lay across his shoulders to capture any wayward droplets from his platinum locks. He stepped from the steamy room and headed toward his bedroom. First he would dress, and then seek his woman…his Buffy.


**** ****



Buffy shivered slightly, the cool air caressed her naked form. Pictures of butterflies danced in her mind and stomach, as she disrobed. She needed to be free of all constraints. Tonight she would face her fears and reservations and seek pleasure for her mind, body and soul again. No longer would she resist the fervent tugs of desire pulling within. She would embrace all which her being craved.

Once she decided she would no longer remain in the shadows; leaving her apartment, she made her way to his building. Her determination remained, as she searched the names of those that lived within. When she found the only William, she nervously pressed the buzzer to announce her presence. A man, who she assumed was his roommate answered, buzzing her in. Now, she stood in his room, devoid of all barriers, her resolve held strong.



**** ****



Spike passed over the threshold of his room, rapidly rubbing the towel through his hair. Once the fabric had served its purpose, he released the sides. The used fabric fell upon the floor. His eyelids fluttered open, while reaching for his lamp. Before his hand reached its destination his movements stilled. With a widened gaze, he studied the sight before him. Numerous flickers of soft candlelight flooded the room. Each light danced toward his window.

Bathed in moonlight was his earthbound goddess. His Aphrodite. His Buffy. Pale rays caressed her naked flesh. She slowly turned toward him. Golden tresses spilled over her shoulders and rested upon the tops of her perfect mounds, tipped with rose-colored peaks. Taut abdomen flowed into the crux of heaven, the soft curls adorning her mound. Her petite ethereal frame remained motionless except for the steady rise and fall of her chest. Time ceased to exist as drank her in. Her full lips pursed as only one word was spoken,

“William.”

Spike was entranced by the sound of her voice. His flesh tingled, as if millions of fingers were caressing him. His cock jutted almost painfully from his body, seeking her touch. Cinched fabric around his waist slipped away. His body, seemingly wanting to remove any barriers from her gaze or touch.

Wide, green eyes perused his naked flesh. Each moved forward, within arm’s length. Spike didn’t press forward. He remained motionless, granting her time to memorize his form. Her gaze swirled with different intents.

Eyes of an artist studied him. She took in his features, memorized all the details that from a far, she could not be capture; the true color of his eyes, the scar that marred his brow, each imperfection, which made him, perfect.

Intertwined with the artist, was the gaze of a lover. Eyes filled with desire and passion. Spike could taste her yearning. The bitter taste of his own still resided upon his tongue. His body screamed to capture the woman before him in a heated embrace and a passionate kiss, but he held firm. Twice before, she had flittered away as a butterfly dining upon flowers. A third time would not occur because of his impatience.

Her petite hand lifted from her side. Deft fingertips shadowed over his features. Never touching, but the scorch of her simulated caresses remained in their wake. Framing his brow, her fingers lingered upon the scar that was scored through flesh and hair. Fingertips outlined the sharp cheekbones that rose from his flesh. She followed the slope of bone, tracing his parted, full lips tenderly.

In sync with her ghostly-like touches, her gaze memorized his features. Spike’s chest expanded with fierce, quick pants. His hazy gaze fluttered with sheer bliss, for the increasingly erotic sweeps of her eyes and faux caresses.


**** ****


Buffy’s hand continued to descend. Over the jut of his prominent chin, towards the swell of his Adam’s apple which bobbed beneath his flesh. Her being was torn. Her mind wanted to burn his features deep within her brain. Her body yearned for his flesh upon hers. Her soul craved for all her mind and body demanded. Her soul cried out for a connection, beyond mind and body, a cosmic connection between their two souls. Only souls that are destined to be together for all eternity possess.

The man that stood before her, was he what her soul cried out for? Or was this just a union between two bodies, which craved touch, lust, and pleasure? Buffy’s hand continued its trek downward, over the slopes of his chest. Her hand hovered over the area that housed his heart. Her palm floated over the heated flesh without contact. Despite this, she could feel his pulse pounding within the cage of bone and flesh. Buffy’s eyes rose to meet his gaze, her hand remained.

Gazes collided and became fixed. Buffy lifted slightly upon her toes, her mouth seeking his. With a gentle touch, her lips caressed his. Pulses of electricity flowed from the smallest contact. Buffy’s lids fluttered closed, her tongue snaked out from her parted lips and danced across the seam of his lips seeking entrance.



**** ****


Spike’s lids slammed shut, as her essence and touch scorched him. With a small gasp, his mouth opened granting entrance to her eager tongue. Desire swept through them as a raging, torrid fire. His once idle hands, sought her flesh. One hand rested upon the base of her spine, hovering above the swell of her backside. The other, threaded through her golden mane, cradling her head, his mouth devoured hers.

The mere contact of lips and hands were not enough. His flesh screamed for more. Hand that once resided upon her back, slid toward her side, he gathered her body to his. Upon her breasts meeting his chest, dual moans reverberated throughout the once quiet room. Her quivering lips continued her own brutal, sweet assault, as he swallowed her mews.

Without breaking contact, Spike slowly stalked forward toward his window. Her mouth released his. The cool panes caressed her pert backside. His desired filled gaze, held her hazy one, as he slowly turned her body around. An equal gasp filled the room as the icy glass danced across her hardened rosy buds.



**** ****


Buffy wound her hands into his damp locks, as his mouth teased the flesh upon the column of her throat. Spike’s hands joined the window in teasing her nipples into sharp peaks. His talented mouth ascended toward the shell of her ear. With a slight nip and tug, his deep baritone voice filled Buffy’s mind.

“See what I see, Buffy.”

With this request, one hand sought her chin and faced her forward. Within the glass, Buffy could see herself. Face flushed, eyes wild, chest heaving. Only the outline of her lover behind her, shone within the reflection of the glass. Talented hands teased the sensitive flesh of her mounds. His mouth continued its assault upon her throat. Spike’s increasing hardening cock lay across the swell of Buffy’s backside.

One hand left her breast, traveling tediously towards her core. Buffy’s lips mouthed a silent chant of “Yes” as his hand descended. Prior to reaching her desired destination, his skilled hand trekked toward her left hip. Spike’s hungry mouth moved to her the crux between her shoulder and neck. His hand molded to the front of her thigh.

Simultaneously, the hand that teased her breast moved, as his arm encased her body. His other skilled hand sought her inner thigh. In an instant, Buffy’s foot was upon the window’s ledge. Her glistening core was exposed.

“Touch yourself.” His growled words only served to heighten her arousal.

Mesmerized by his words, his mouth, his hands; one of Buffy’s trembling hands released the bleached locks that were fisted in her hand, as it slowly raked over her form. Upon descent, her fingers caressed Spike’s arm, causing his flesh to ripple in its wake. A breathy moan tumbled from her lips, as her eager fingers found her core. Nimble fingers teased her folds. One word spilled forward, as her fingers entered within her core.

“William.”

Spike’s eyes closed from her whispered call. Normally, he would never let a woman other than his mum use his birth name. He was Spike. Spike was the man that fucks them and leaves them. Spike was all about pleasure, no consequences. This tiny woman in his arms stripped that all that away. Her words, mouth and hands cleansed him. He was reborn, from a Fallen Angel to a man of worth.

Buffy’s mind burst with a myriad of pleasures. Pleasure of her once dreams, once an obsession, was now offering her body, the ecstasy that even her sharp mind could not duplicate.

Within this pleasure, he knew her mind. He understood her hesitations and dismays. He knew barriers still remained on the outside, even though she had dismantled her inner ones. Pleasure, despite the swells of lust pulsated through him, this moment remained about her.

One finger became two. Two became three, as she sought her climax. William’s mouth continued to feast upon all exposed flesh to his hungry mouth. Eager fingers bit into the flesh of her inner thigh, while she continued to piston her fingers within her core. With a sharp cry, Buffy’s orgasm crested and crashed upon the shores of her lust-filled mind.

Her hips continued to roll slightly. Her fingers became slick with her essence. William’s hand snaked forward and captured her wrist. He slowly extracted her fingers from her heated core. He lifted her arm, and then encircled her wrist with his fingers. Her spendings cooled upon her fingers slightly, before again they were sheathed in warmth. William’s mouth encased her fingers. His tongue plundered between the digits, collecting it prize.

“Delectable honeyed, sweet cream,” William’s mind purred as he continued to feast upon Buffy’s spendings. Her lids fluttered with the overwhelming pleasure that he bestowed upon her fingers.

In a flurry of motion, Buffy spun in his arms. Fingers remained captured in the depths of his mouth. Her heated gaze witnessed William erotically lavishing attention upon her once coated digits. Extracting them from his mouth with a slight ‘pop’, Buffy replaced them with her hungry mouth. Tasting herself upon his lips and tongue caused her mind to short circuit. One set of deft fingers grasped his locks, as the others descended his muscular chest seeking his manhood.

Finding her prize, Buffy’s hand encircled the flesh-encased steel. William’s mouth broke from hers, gasping from her touch. After several skillful pulls, she then released him. Her heated gaze bore into his, as Buffy lowered herself to her knees. Kneeling before him as in prayer, Buffy reached for his hand. Without resistance, William obliged her movements. By movement only, she instructed for him to grip his cock within his palm.

“See what I see, William.”

At her throaty instruction, William’s cock jumped within the confines of his fist. Lust-filled blues remained transfixed upon Buffy’s gaze, which remained trained upon his ministrations. Her pointed, pink tongue danced across her sweetly battered lips, while she continued to watch.

William’s hand bestowed circular caresses, which quickly turned into pleasurable, brusque tugs. Buffy watched in awe as the purplish, belled head trickled some of his seed. Without warning, her tongue lapped the droplet from the slit, upon his down stroke. His head lolled backwards from her ministration. His heavy sac, contracted slightly, heralding his building climax.

Before he was too far-gone, William released himself. Deep, steadying breaths filled his lungs. Buffy’s lids fluttered from the unexpected interruption. Without words, he pulled her to a full height, placing his arms under her shaky legs and carried her toward his bed. Gently, he placed her upon the mattress, while he hovered above her momentarily. With outstretched arms, she beckoned to him.

Buffy’s lay before him, offering herself completely. Joined from sternums to hips, their mouths became infused in a timeless battle. Buffy’s eager hands roamed over his back and sculpted posterior. William, braced one hand upon the mattress, the other sought any part of her heated flesh.

He slowly lowered himself, his mouth craving more. Teeth and tongue lavished attention upon her throat and breasts. He placed small nips upon her nipples, Buffy’s back bowed as she sought more. Always more.

Hungry bites were bestowed upon her quivering abdomen. Eager lips continued downward, reaching her mound. Heaving, hot breath tickled her folds, as William hovered over his heaven. Buffy’s glazed eyes sought his. Immediately, gazes met, his mouth devoured her core. He began to feast upon her feminine folds, like a man starved.

Her nails scored his scalp, while Buffy held him to her, her hips shifting slightly. His talented tongue lavished long strokes upon her sodden entrance. After several tedious swipes, the pointed tip tapped upon her swollen pearl. An orgasm that was only slightly simmering, boiled forward covering his mouth and chin with her spendings. William continued to clear her core from all her sweetened release. Mews and incoherent words spilled from Buffy’s slack lips, his ministrations continued.

William pulled away from her core, his gaze lingering upon her. Lust-filled eyes hidden slightly by half-mast lids, golden tresses wildly splayed upon his onyx sheets, a ghost of a small smile on her full, bee-stung lips. She was a vision of pure beauty. Her arms stretched forward reaching for him, William knew what she needed, what she desired.

Extracting a condom from his end table, he slowly worked the latex over his hypersensitive cock. Once in place, he slowly lowered himself to the center of her splayed thighs. His gaze met hers. Several moments passed, as words unspoken lingered between them. With the next two words whispered from her lips, William knew she granted him access into heaven itself.

“William, please.”

He entered her womb, with a slow, tender plunge. His eyes slammed closed once the head breached her depths. She was extremely wet, tight and perfect. Inch upon inch, Buffy’s nails dug further into his back. He filled her completely, yet his hips continued their forward motion. Once he was fully seated, William slowly opened his eyes. Buffy’s features were filled with utter bliss. Biting her lower lip, eyes blazing, she urged him to move.

His hips retracted gradually, pulling from her fiery depths. Almost completely unsheathed, the belled head was all that remained within. With equal gradualness, he reentered. After several graceful motions, his pace increased. Buffy’s mews and grasps of fevered hands, spurred the tempo of his hips. Within moments, the once gentle entries became frantic, deep and demanding.

William’s hand plunged within her tresses. His mouth sought hers. Each desired to devour their lover completely. Buffy’s hands moved from his back to his chest. Nails scored across his nipples, causing William to cry out in pleasure. Once their lips disengaged Buffy used all her strength to push William from her body. Splayed across the sheets, Buffy moved with urgency to sit astride his hips. In one fluid movement, she impaled herself upon his cock with a cry of sheer ecstasy.

Buffy rode him with all her strength. William’s fingers dug into her hips. His neck bowed backward into the soft mattress. Chants of pleasure filled the air, as each demanded the other to fall into the abyss of their climax first. His head shot forward, eyes trained upon the golden goddess before him. Extracting one hand from her hips, his deft fingers clasped the swollen pearl that pulsated at the apex of her folds.

Her ministrations ceased, while her inner walls clenched his cock deep within her womb. Buffy’s scorching core blissfully tortured him with rapid squeezes, instantly triggering his climax. As his seed filled the only barrier between them, Buffy spent form collapsed forward, upon his chest. Strong arms ensconced her. Their chests rose and fell in mirrored pants.

William placed soft, chaste kisses upon her crown, while Buffy slowly traced patterns upon his chest. Without any words, each of them had the same thoughts. Never before had either of them felt such utter perfection.

Once their breaths slowed, Buffy gingerly extracted herself from her lover. She pulled her spent body within the confines of his sheets, while he sat on the edge of the bed to remove the condom. Once it had been taken care of, William climbed under the sheets next to Buffy. Silently, he opened his arms, and she molded to his side. Her head pillowed upon his chest, her eyes searched his.

After several moments of their gazes drinking one another in, Buffy spoke, “Hi.”

“Hi,” William whispered, pulling Buffy into another mind-altering kiss.


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are loved and cherished! don't make me beg! Per Cordykitten's reminder: Buffy was let into Spike's apartment by his room mate while he was in the shower. I just felt that adding this would break the flow of the chapter, so I left it out...intending to add it here. I forgot...thanks again Cordykitten!