Author's Chapter Notes:
I want to thank everyone that is still following, enjoying and reviewing this story. As of late, my muse has been very finicky to say the least. Fear not, I will finish this story. Huge thanks to Sanityfair, my beta, for without her guidance and help none of my stories would be worth a damn.
William’s eyes widened with surprise, then blissfully fluttered closed. Elizabeth eagerly explored the heated cavern of his mouth. Tongue delving deeply—stroking, searching, demanding; she continued to fuel the fire building between them.

Her scantily clad body pressed intimately against his. Elizabeth could feel his hardened length, swell between their bodies. A wave of feminine pride filled her that she could invoke this reaction, from a mere kiss.

Her hands firmly grasped his shoulders in an attempt to anchor herself. Dual moans of gratification intermingled and echoed throughout the cabin.

William wrapped his arm around Elizabeth’s petite waist possessively, while his other hand wove into her flowing locks, cradling her head. Passionately, he broke from her lips to attend to the sensitive flesh along her jaw. Further still, his mouth descended the column of her throat, gently kissing and nipping her. Pleading mewls and biting nails embedded into his shoulders, fueled his fervent ministrations.

Whispers of affection spilled from his lips, while he continued to tantalize her flesh. Elizabeth’s mind whirled from the mixture of desire and affection for the man, which had possessed her, in one form or another, from their first encounter.

“My sweetheart— how I’ve longed for you— my mouth craved your flesh— my ears craved your voice— my body craved your touch—my entire being, mindlessly and wholly, craved.”

She felt his warm breath on her skin as he spoke the words. Accompanied by the urgency of his touch, caused her body to react; her skin tingled from the slightest touch, heart and breath raced, womb became heavy and slick with desire. When he growled his final word into her throat, her resolve faltered.

Elizabeth released his shoulders and urgently tugged his shirt from his breeches. Once freed, her hands deftly traveled under the hem and sought his bare flesh. The moment she made contact, William’s breath hitched as if she burnt him from her touch. His reaction continued to fuel her boldness. Her nails slowly scored down his chest scraping the once flat discs of his nipples in the process.

Reacting to her ministrations William’s hand, which was embedded in her tresses, tightened. He extracted his mouth from her flesh, guiding her face to his. His lust-riddled gaze sought and bore into hers. Barely maintaining his grip on self-control, through a clenched jaw, he spoke.

“You’re playing with fire, Elizabeth. Do not stoke, if you have no desire to tend to this blaze.”

Hearing his warning, an iniquitous grin adorned her thoroughly savored lips. Elizabeth’s words held a purring quality, as she responded.

“William, I intend to raze this very world in which we exist, until all that is left is our bodies worshiping one another.”

Her declaration caused William’s eyes to flash hungrily with lust. With a whirlwind of movements, he released her and quickly shed his shirt. When freed, he seized her mouth once more. A deep moan rose from his throat as the fine material of her chemise grazed his sensitive skin.

Her wayward hands greedily sought contact with his bare flesh. Upon each stroke, William’s muscles bunched and relaxed.

Elizabeth’s nipples puckered from his talented mouth and hands. Needing to be free of the barrier between them, William gradually raised her chemise. Their lips broke apart momentarily, while the fabric cleared her head and was hastily discarded.

William stared in admiration as she was revealed. Her golden hair tumbled down her breasts and back. Her long locks parted slightly to reveal rose-dusted peaks.

“Effulgent.” William’s awe-inspired whisper caused Elizabeth’s core to clench. Her arms reached for him as their lips fused once more. Dual moans echoed when flesh met flesh.

His mouth descended leaving pleasurable nips in his wake. Once he reached his desired destination, he painstakingly lavished feather-like kisses on each breast, avoiding the sensitive buds. Elizabeth’s head lolled back, savoring his exploration.

“William…Please.”

Her pleading whisper caused his erection to harden further, pressing almost painfully against the fabric of his breeches. Murmuring against her mounds William's words teased.

“Is this what you crave my sweetheart?” Immediately, his tongue swirled around the areola, causing her breath to hitch. Her hands wound into his locks firmly holding him to her.

“Yes…”

While his mouth skillfully tended one peak, his deft fingers tended the other. Elizabeth’s persistent mewls and whispers of his name urged his continuance.

Without breaking from his ministrations, William gradually lowered himself to kneel before her. While both hands continued to please, his mouth traveled lower, to her abdomen. His tongue drew lazy patterns across her golden flesh. Elizabeth’s head rolled forward to witness his actions through hazy eyes.


Sliding his hands downward, William reached for the bindings that held her petticoat. Elizabeth placed her hands upon his, stilling them.

Uncertainty marred William’s eyes, as he looked upward. Before he could speak, Elizabeth’s hands urged him to stand. Following her silent request, William now stood before her.

“I give myself unto you William, as a wife doths her husband. My body, heart and soul are yours for all of time.”

Releasing the ties on her petticoat the material slid down her slender hips, pooling at her feet. Regardless of Elizabeth barring her body to him, his gaze remained fixed with hers.

Astonishment replaced uncertainly, for the tiny woman before him. Never in his life had another person meant more than Elizabeth had. William’s voice held strong, as he returned the vow.

“I give myself unto you Elizabeth, as a husband doths his wife. My body, heart and soul are yours for all of time.”

William tenderly swept Elizabeth into his arms, carrying her to his bed. With care, he placed her upon the linens as his gaze drank in the majestic woman before him. A rosy blush tinted her flawless skin. Her flowing tresses framed her body, a halo of golden light. Full bee-stung lips parted, awaiting his to worship hers once more. Imploring green eyes were wide with love. Utter perfection. Elizabeth’s coaxing words and outstretched hand, pulled William from his reverie.

“William, come lie with me.”

Sliding his hand into hers, he slowly lowered himself onto the bed, to lie beside her. Tentative kisses quickly turned ravenous. His mouth once more left hers, eagerly descending, lavishing attention upon all exposed flesh in his path.

William’s wicked tongue endlessly tantalized her as his hands lowered until he reached the threshold of her womanhood. Gently, his fingers stroked the sensitive flesh residing beneath the downy tuft of hair covering her mound. Elizabeth’s breath caught, her legs relaxed and splayed, welcoming his touch.

His deft fingers sought her silky womanly folds. Elizabeth was mindless with need. William continued to tease her core, as tentatively, one finger grazed her opening, dipping in slightly. Elizabeth rolled her hips; her mewls urged him to continue his exploration. Gently, he slid one digit into her core. Her snug womb fluttered causing his eyes to roll with anticipation.

A moan spilled from William’s throat feeling the pure heat encasing his eager exploring finger. Her hungry feminine muscles drew him in until he was a full knuckle deep. Elizabeth’s mewl and blissful expression, urged him to add another finger.

Her eyes widened slightly from his heavenly intrusion of dual digits. William continued tenderly entering and exit her womb, curling his fingers upon exit, causing her breath to hitch in pleasure. All the while, his mouth bestowed hungry kisses and nips on her heated flesh.

From his skillful ministrations, Elizabeth’s mind spun with ecstasy. Her heartbeat thrummed in her ears and against her ribs. Feeling on the verge of mindless bliss, she had only felt for the first time a day before vibrated throughout her body. Starting as a slow roll within her womb, instantly transformed into full body tremors. Her climax consumed and devoured her completely. Crying out, she christened William’s hand with her spendings. His lust-riddled mind shared in her pleasure, drinking in her reaction.

“William…Please,” Elizabeth’s pleas broke through the haze that wrapped around his mind. Slowly extracting his fingers both groaned with disappointment from the lack of intimate contact. Sliding up her taut form, William hovered slightly over her, dsired-filled pools of blue trained on her.

“Sweetheart, what do you desire?” After several beats of his question stirring in her mind, Elizabeth spoke.

“Come into me, William.”

His heart soared from her request. From the moment, she knew of his betrayal, William feared he would be forever barred from heaven, his heaven, Elizabeth. Never had he dared to dream she would welcome him within her arms, especially not into her heart.

William extracted himself from her awaiting body and knelt before her. Slowly releasing the bindings of his breeches, he freed himself. Elizabeth’s eyes drank in the perfection before her. A coy, loving smile tickled the edge of her full lips.

He fought the urge to rush. She looked so wanton lying there; her thighs splayed tempting him with heaven. William’s voice was husky with need.

“Elizabeth, my manhood breeching you may hurt, at first. I will be gentle, so as not to cause too much discomfort. However, pain will be certain. Please forgive me for this. I promise, once your maidenhead is no more, our coupling will be pleasurable.”

“William, I trust you not to harm me more than needed. Now, please…” With an extended hand, his heart swelled with love for the woman before him as he placed his hand into hers.

Elizabeth’s hips shifted, legs splayed to accommodate her soon-to-be lover. Pleasure-filled moans fell from their parted lips when their bare skin touched. From chests to hips, their bodies locked together. Hungry mouths began to devour one another. William shifted slightly, his hardened cock sliding over her dampened folds.

Using his arms, he hovered above her, as he poised his cock at her entrance. Gently sliding into her folds with the belled tip, William’s jaw clenched, eyes closed. The combination of intense sensations, her virgin folds kissing the head of his cock, her nails biting into his forearms, and mewls of pleasure, caused his resolve to falter. Quickly battling the strong desire to surge forward, with an unsteady breath his hips continued their slow trek.

Elizabeth’s breath hitched and stilled his movement. His concerned gaze fell upon her. Her eyes tightly shut, her features pinched, and her breath came in shallow pants. Her appearance filled his heart with dread. William never for the rest of his days, desired to cause any pain to his beloved. He was broken from his inner musings, by the loving touch of her palm against his cheek.

“Sweet William, this act is of passion. Not pain, which is merely fleeting.”

Unshed tears blurred her vision, but her gaze remained true. Placing a tender loving kiss on her lips, William pulled from her slightly. His teasing breath danced across her mouth, as his soft tenor filled her ears.

“I love you, my dearest Elizabeth.”

“And I you, William.”

Hearing her words, William surged forward catching her cry with his mouth. Once fully seated, he cradled her face in his hands and tenderly kissed away each tear shed. He stilled his hips, waiting for her breathing to slow and the tears to subside. Elizabeth’s lids fluttered open, her green gaze filled with complete and utter love.

As their gazes held, Elizabeth slowly rolled her hips to urge his movements. Their connection was lost, when William’s lids slammed shut from the intense pleasure that swelled from his loins and spread throughout his body.

Boldly, she shifted her hips once more. The pain that she felt was slowly subsiding with each movement. William pulled from her womb, leaving only the belled head remaining. With care, he entered once more. He could feel the tensions that permeated her body, released slowly with his alternating motions.

Where once there were whimpers of pain and discomfort, were transformed into mewls and gasps of pleasure spurring his ministrations. Hands that clutched his shoulders, slid downward, stroking his exposed flesh with tender caresses.

“Sweetheart…so beautiful…this wondrous gift…I love you…God, how I love you.”

His words washed over her, filling her with utter love and devotion. Elizabeth had never felt feelings of this magnitude before. These feelings were not only love, but of completion. William was a piece of her soul, she never knew was missing until it was found. She knew there were many slights that still ran deep, but with time and patience, all would be forgiven.

William’s tempo increased, causing soft mewls to increase in intensity and volume. Boldly, Elizabeth’s fingers descended until she reached the swells of his ass. Gripping tightly, his eyes widened with surprise and excitement.

“Little minx…my little minx.” William purred before he plundered her mouth. Dueling teeth and tongues battled for dominance, which neither was willing to relinquish. With each withdraw, her slick heat surrounding him fought to pull him in deeper.

His mind swam with intense pleasure, which was never found with any other woman before. The tiny treasure beneath him was his, in this life and the next. Never would he seek comfort from anyone besides Elizabeth. She was his and he, hers forever.

The tightening of his heavy sac announcing his impending climax pulled him from his thoughts. Slowing his hips to a deep steady thrusts, he panted as he spoke.

“Elizabeth…my sweet…my climax…is impending—“Before he could continue, Elizabeth intervened.

“William, please fill me with your seed. My womb awaits your beginnings for life.” Instantly, his movements stilled eyes wide.

“Do you understand that my completion may result in a child to grow within your womb? A child…my child.”

Elizabeth’s lips rose with a sweet smile. Cradling his face with her hands, her understanding gaze held his.

“Our child, William. He or she will be our child.”

To hinder any more words of protest, she placed a heated kiss on his slack lips. Her tongue trailed across the seam of his lips, urging his movement. Instantly, William deepened their kiss. Her hands remained upon his face, their gaze fixed, while his hips resumed their pace.


Elizabeth felt warmth spread from her womb outwards, touching each nerve. Her inner folds quivered with impending climax, causing William to groan from the tight muscles constricting and relaxing.

Following several steady drives forward, they reached their pinnacle of sheer bliss. Simultaneously, her feminine walls contracted, while she received his spendings. Echoes of their completion and whispers of love and devotion filled the room.

Once his movements stilled, William rested his head on Elizabeth’s heaving chest. With comforting strokes, she ran her hands through his locks. After endless moments of soothing caresses, he pulled from her, and lay to her side. Wrapping his arm around her, he pulled her close to his body, situating the sheets on their spent bodies.

Elizabeth’s head pillowed upon his chest, her hand rested over his heart. His steady breathing and soothing caresses eventually lulled her to sleep. Placing a chaste kiss to her crown, William softly pledged his love and followed her into blissful slumber.







Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think. ALL reviews are cherished and helpful. Also, a little self promotion--the next chapter of Prize Fighter was just posted and a new story, Unlocking Ecstasy...take a look!