Author's Chapter Notes:
Important Note: Three Chapters posted today!!! Make sure you read chapter 5 and 6 first!!!

Thanks to [info]dawnofme for the lovely and inspiring banner, thanks to [info]spuffy_wonder for the challenge and big thanks to [info]sanityfair1 for all her help beta-reading. *Hugs* As always, all mistakes are my own and I still do not own Whedon's characters and use them only for fun.



Thanks for reading-please take a moment to review. :)
Buffy shivered involuntarily at his words and tried to hide her reaction with a laugh. “Arrogant, much?”

Spike cuddled her closer and whispered in her ear. “I used to dream about you, about touching you and tasting you.”

She inhaled quickly. Her eyelids fluttered. “William?”

“That was a lie.” He felt the surprise course through her body and had to tighten his hold to keep her from moving away. “I still dream about touching you, Buffy. I still think about that little white dress you used to wear, the one with all those buttons down the front. Do you want to hear my fantasy, love? Do you want to know where I went all those times you teased me for daydreaming while we should have been studying?” He felt her nod against his chest. “Ask me.” He kissed her shoulder and waited.

“Tell me.” Buffy barely recognized her own voice.

“In my dreams you wear that white dress and I always think that you are too beautiful for someone like me to touch. I worry that my fingers are dirty and that they’ll leave smudges, but you’re sitting on grass beside me and you’re laughing. I tell you to be careful or else you’ll get grass stains and you tell me that you don’t mind. You say that it is just a dress and I think that you are right and that the stains could never touch you.”

Buffy squeezed his arm and tried to blink back her tears. His fantasy was nothing like she expected.

Spike rubbed his cheek against her hair and brought his hand to rest on her upper arm. “I kiss you and I lay you down on the grass. Your hair fans around your face and, as you reach for me, I think that you look like the angel my mum used to put on top of our Christmas tree. I tell you that, but you roll your eyes and say that you are already my girl and I don’t have to use my silly lines.” Spike laughed softly and began tracing small circles along her arm and shoulder. “It’s not a line, but I laugh too because I’m happy and because you are. I unbutton your dress and you watch with this little smile because there are so many buttons and you know I am not a patient man. I want you so badly that I shake, but I can’t rush it. I won’t hurt you. I…”

Buffy turned in his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. “I’m not as fragile as all that. I won’t break and I won’t just lie there and wait for you to do the buttons. I want you just as badly.” She drew his mouth to hers and kissed him hard.

Spike slid his hands down her back and cupped her ass. “God, Buffy.”

“In my fantasies you were never patient.” She held up her arms in the air and waited until he tugged her dress up over her head. Wrapping her arms around him, she felt the worn cotton fabric of his shirt brush against her hardened nipples and gasped. “Please want the real me, William, and not some virginal doll you dreamt up.” She unbuttoned his shirt and quickly pushed it off his shoulders before standing up to slid down her underwear.

He chuckled breathlessly, his eyes feasting on the loveliness he’d only guessed at. “I also have a fantasy where you ride me like a pro and I get to lay back and watch your tits bounce up and down.” Spike dragged her back to his lap and gripped her waist tightly. “And one in the library where you promise to do away with my over-due book fees if I can get you off in less than three minutes using only my tongue. That’s one of my favorites.” He felt her shoulders quake and knew she was giggling. “Bloody bastards threatened to withhold my diploma over seventeen dollars and thirty-three cents.”

She laughed until her stomach hurt and wondered how she’d forgotten how funny he was. He’d always made her laugh. It felt both strange and natural that he did it while she sat astride his thighs, naked and as aroused as she had ever been. “Do you have any that take place on a deserted island?” Her hands moved carefully across his chest, learning the feel of his skin and the shape of the lean muscles beneath. She noticed his breath hitch as her thumb rubbed over his nipple and made sure to repeat the motion.

He grinned. “Working on one right now.” He reached up to stroke an imaginary beard on his chin. “How do you feel about hanging upside from a tree?”

“Not as enthusiastic as I feel about this.” She reached down and cupped the front of his pants.

He swallowed hard. “But it’s an option? The tree thing?”

She unbuckled his belt slowly. “Are you getting all shy on me?”

“Not a chance, love.” He brushed her hands away and unbuttoned his jeans. “Hold on tight.” Tugging her closer, he held her in place with one arm while he rose up on his knees and pushed down his jeans. He freed his erection and slid into her warmth without any of the ceremony he’d always anticipated. It was better than he’d ever imagined. “Love.”

“William!” Buffy gasped at the sudden too full feeling of his entry.

He hugged her against him, and buried to the hilt, held still. “Too much?”

“No, just…a lot. Good lot. Oh God.”

He kissed her hard and rested his forehead against hers. “You feel so good. Fuck.” He moaned as she started moving up and his hips jerked up to meet her when she came back down. “Wanted you for so long, Buffy. Needed you.” He held back his declaration of love. He’d never said it before, but he was fairly certain it was considered bad form to say it for the first time whilst in the throes of passion.

“You have me. I’m yours.” She threaded her fingers into his hair and kissed his forehead.

Spike looked up, his pale blue eyes darkened with emotion. “I won’t give you up, you know. Gonna be stuck with me.”

“I love you.” The words slipped out before she had even realized it herself, though they were only the truth. She tensed and waited for him to panic.

His heart soared and he kissed her hard. “Love you too, pet. So much.”

They matched their rhythms as though they’d been lovers for years and reached completion at nearly the same moment.

Spike came with a hoarse shout and, carefully holding Buffy on his chest, fell backwards on the sand with their bodies still entwined.

Buffy grinned against his chest. “You’re pretty good at that.”

“That was nothing.” His breath came in short puffs. “Give me a mo. Gonna blow your mind and… other parts…all over again.”

She laughed softly.

They both fell asleep within seconds.

Buffy woke to a combination of strange sounds and lights. She blinked groggily as her brain worked to remember where she was. The feel of Spike still asleep beneath her made her smile. A red flash colored his pale skin for a second before disappearing. Her eyes widened and she turned to see a ship at the dock. They were rescued.

*********************************************************************

Epilogue-One week later

“Well, that is just the most romantic story I have ever heard.”

Buffy smiled at the petite brunette she’d just met. “I guess so, aside from the whole thinking we might be stuck there forever thing, and, you know, the lack of plumbing.”

Fred shrugged, her smile didn’t waver. “Charles and I just met at work. I wish we had an epic adventure like y’all. Except that I would been way too scared and I don’t think Charles even knows how to start a fire, so I guess its best that we didn’t.”

“I’m still wondering why you aren’t going to sue. I know you’re feeling the butterfly flutters right now. But you could have died, sweetie.” Willow frowned.

“But we didn’t, we were only stuck for a few hours and the accident wasn’t entirely- not my fault.” She cringed remembering her foolish stumbling around in the jungle. “They sent the Coast Guard as soon as Oz realized we were missing and they refunded my trip and…”

Spike wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her from behind. “Besides, they’re giving us a free honeymoon.”

Willow’s eyes widened. “Buffy?”

Blushing, Buffy nodded. They’d gathered all their closest friends together under the guise of a “We’re survivors” party, but the plan was to tell them all of their whirlwind wedding plans at once. They expected some shock and thought having each other as back up might help make things smoother. “I’m thinking we will just stay on the ship this time.”

Oz nodded solemnly. “Seems like a sound plan.” He turned to the red-haired girl at his side and smiled. “Hi.”

Willow blushed, momentarily distracted from her concern. “Hi.”

Spike chuckled. “Kitten, you’ll be lucky if I let you leave the cabin.”

She elbowed him, but gently. “Pig.” She turned to look at him with an arched brow. He had already spilled the beans about their wedding without warning her; she was hoping he could behave himself for the rest of the evening.

“Yeah, but I’m your pig.” He grinned.

She returned his smile before turning back to their friends. “Yeah, he is.”

The End


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading-please take a moment to review. :)