Author's Chapter Notes:
OK - We have smut, racial slurs, transvesticism, drunken behavior, violence and lewd comedy. Consider yourself warned.
For several weeks, lunches with Jane twice a week became a regular thing for Elisabeth. Quickly, a friendship formed and they discussed everything. “Will you be my bridesmaid?”

Jane squealed and rapidly tapped her feet on the ground. “Of course, I will. This is so exciting. Is it true you’re designing your own dress?”

“Yes, it will be very different from what everyone else does. Speaking of which, I want to show you the bridesmaid dress, in case you’re not comfortable wearing it.” Elisabeth showed her the conceptual drawing of the sleeveless non-corseted amethyst chiffon dress gathered at the waist with a full length skirt that featured a light crinoline beneath it instead of full hoops.

“Oh my goodness, no sleeves only straps,” Jane gasped. “I’ll wear it but we can’t tell my parents. If they see it for the first time while I’m walking down the aisle then they can’t say no or make a scene. How risqué is your dress?”

“Strapless and sleeveless,” she replied.

Jane gasped and blushed. A few sips of tea calmed her nerves. “Is it true that William is encouraging you to have a career?”

From what Elisabeth understood, society ladies didn’t have careers while women of lower classes had jobs not careers and only for money. “Yes, he is.”

“That’s wonderful.” Jane took a few more sips of tea. “My father studied law. I’ve read all my father’s law books and I understand everything but no one knows that except you. No one would accept a female attorney even if it is just a contractual one like Justin.”

“Nothing will change overnight.” Somehow Elisabeth knew that it would be well over a century before anything would change.

“It would be unseemly to discuss the law with Justin.”

Elisabeth thought a moment. “Justin is friends with William. How about I talk to William and have him talk to Justin? Maybe you can help Justin behind the scenes.”

“That’s brilliant! Thank you,” she said. “Maybe you can convince him to tell Justin to get rid of that mustache that I hate. He only grew it to fit in with the gentry.”

A few lunch dates later, Jane confided that William convinced Justin to let her try her hand at reviewing contracts and writing them as well. He would send the work to her home where she would work instead of prattling about. At first he had his concerns but after evaluating her work, Justin was convinced of her qualifications and started to increase his client base. Also, he shaved the “God awful” mustache.
--------------------------------------------------------------

The next Wednesday evening several rapid punches brought Justin down. William looked startled at his accomplishment. “Well, I guess it’s my turn to provide the libations,” stated Justin. Whoever lost would provide the beverage. Until now, they would split a bottle of fine wine courtesy of William. After they each grabbed a cool damp towel and cleaned up, they went to Justin’s upstairs living area where he grabbed a bottle of whiskey. “This is Jameson Whiskey, the finest in all of Ireland. Since you brought me down properly, I decided to treat you to a drink only an Irishman could appreciate.”

William often wondered about Justin’s ebony eyes and hair. “You know you don’t look Irish.”

“I’m black Irish.” Justin poured two glasses of whiskey. “You need to take it easy with this stuff.” He then swallowed a mouthful.

William matched Justin’s speed and gulped the whiskey that had a bit of bite to it. “Do you think that I can’t handle my liquor?”

“I know you can’t handle it, unlike me.” Justin poured into both glasses.

“I suppose it’s because you’re Irish.”

“That’s exactly it, limey with your wine and watered down ale.” Justin laughed when William’s British reserve kicked in. “You can’t even take a little insult.”

William gulped down another. “I can out drink you Mick.”

Justin poured more and gulped it down. “I doubt that Feb.” *Fucking English Bastard*

“Shant,” William countered referring to the shanties associated with where the Irish lived.

“Teabag,” Justin countered.

“Spud fucker,” William replied.

Justin nearly fell out of his chair laughing with his friend’s loss of propriety. “Lobsterback,” he countered referring to the red coats they wore in the revolutionary war.

“Bogtrotter,” William replied.

Two empty bottles later, William stumbled out with Justin’s help. “I’m shine. I can hold my lisher better than you.”

“Your home is that way.” Justin pointed to several different streets. “Here let me hell you.” He grabbed William by his waist and helped him stumble along.

A couple blocks later, they encountered three strange men. William stared at them. “My spectables mus be dirty. They look weird.”

Justin pointed and laughed. “They have boompy foreheads and the worst teeths ever. They are FEBS: Fugly English Bastards.”

“Fugly,” William repeated.

“Fucking ugly,” Justin stated.

“We’ll fugly you,” the leader growled.

Suddenly, the Febs left. “They’re going affer that boy. We should rescue ‘im.”

When they got there, the boy stood alone. “The chicken shits ran. They heard bou us.”
-----------------------------------------
Earlier that evening, a feeling of dread washed over Elisabeth. Instantly, she thought of William and worried because she knew about their habit of drinking afterwards. Though she had seen William almost sober after a shared bottle of wine, she worried about what kind of shape he would be in if Justin provided the beverage.

Dressed as a boy with her hair in a cap, Elisabeth made her way towards Sweeney’s office, hoping the terrible twosome remained there. Not far away, she heard the drunken duo and felt three fledglings. Instinctively, she grabbed a large tree branch and broke it so she had a stake. Somehow, she knew about vampires. They didn’t frighten her and she knew how to kill them. *The dreams must be a warning system.*

Instantly, she staked the first one as he lunged at her before turning and finishing off the other two. Just then, the odor of liquor assailed her nostrils as a pair of pompous drunks stumbled towards her. “You should shank us whelp. We scared ‘em away. My mate the fud spucker has a rep.” William stood with his light brown hair in a near afro and his clothes not much better.

“No, it swas you, you Island Monkey.” Justin stood there looking only slightly less disheveled.

Elisabeth shook her head at the three piles of dust that surrounded them and two drunks in front of her. “C’mon,” she said grabbing each of their hands.

“You’re a strange boy. Are those bristols?” Half-way to his townhome, Justin took a closer look. “Those are definitely devil’s dumplings.”

William adjusted his spectacles and looked closely. “I recognize those tatas. Those are my petals.” He clumsily tried to throw his arms around her. “Elisabeth, I love you.”

Elisabeth ducked the maladroit arms that tried to grab her. “Inside both of you,” she ordered. They lumbered in and climbed the stairs while she followed. “Justin, go to your room.”

“Yeah, Ma!”

William plopped on the couch and patted a spot next to him so she joined him. He pulled her down into a rough drunken kiss. “I wanna shag you senseless.”

Clanking and stumbling interrupted them. Justin ambled up to them with two glasses of amber colored liquid. “William stop snogging the poncey boy and drinks this.”

“No more booze,” she stated adamantly.

“It’s salted apple juice. Prevents hangovers.” The liquid sloshed slightly as Justin teetered. While Justin gulped his down, William leaned up and sipped his.

Once he finished, William’s head collapsed against the pillow and he fell into a sound sleep. “So much for fun but I’d rather have it sober,” she commented. She brushed his hair back and kissed his forehead. “I suppose I should check on Justin.”

As she made her way to what she hoped would be the bedroom, she prayed she wouldn’t see anything embarrassing. When she creaked open the door, she held her hand to her mouth to stifle her laughter. Justin stood at the side of his tall bed bent at the waist with his torso on the bed and fast asleep.

After one last kiss to William’s sleeping lips, Elisabeth scurried home and snuck in through a window.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sunday after church, the Leveaus chaperoned Elisabeth and William for a picnic at Battersea Park. They had a routine. Since only two people could ride safely in the small row boat and not much could be done in one, the young couple would be allowed to row throughout all the small inlets and streams which normally would take two hours. Instead, William would row them both over to the tiny island where they would hide beneath the canopied tree where he proposed. There they made excellent use of their time but all above the waist. After all, William gave his word to Heath that Elisabeth would remain a virgin until marriage.

As he unbuttoned her blouse, he kissed her passionately leaving her nearly breathless. Then she pushed him back and pinned him. William looked shocked. “This time I’m going first.” After unbuttoning his shirt, she trailed kisses from his chest to his navel, enjoying the now highly defined muscles he developed from his regular sparring matches. Only a few buttons restrained his glory below which stiffened as her hand crept towards the first button. In her dreams, she knew that she had seen the male form in pictures but never in real life.

“Elisabeth, what do you think you’re doing?”

“You get to play with my petals.” She undid the second button. “Why can’t I play with Mr. Happy?”

Two buttons later she unearthed treasure. *Shy William doesn’t need to be so shy!* Using her fingertip, she touched the top and made lazy descending circles until she had completely covered his head. By then, he completely hardened. *Steel covered in silky skin and all mine.* She felt him trembling. She wrapped her hand around him and gently massaged up and down.

William gasped and moaned. “Elisabeth….oh….please,” he mumbled. After a few rounds, she popped her mouth down on him. Somehow she managed the stretch. “Oh lord!” he exclaimed.

Elisabeth did everything instinctually since she had never done this before even in her dreams. Moving up and down, Elisabeth got her rhythm while he moaned and trembled. Lightly, she rubbed his balls causing him to moan even louder.

“Elisabeth…..you need to…stop. I’m going ….to,” he gasped. Seeing his absolute pleasure, she continued and swirled her tongue around. “Oh GOD!” he exclaimed. She felt a warm salty slickness in the back of her throat and swallowed. “I’m in heaven.” William laid there a moment in recovery.

“So I did good,” she stated.

“Elisabeth, you’re incredible.” He cleaned up and buttoned up. “To avoid temptation pet,” he stated.

Unexpectedly, he flipped her on her back and dove beneath her skirt. “Are you going to ….oh my,” she squealed.

*Too many damn undergarments keeping me from my prize!* Finally, William found treasure. *Very neatly trimmed, I love it!* Gently, he spread her legs apart. Ever so delicately, his fingers glanced over her but not quite in. *Looks like a flower of sorts. This will be reserved for the wedding night. Oh but what’s this? It looks like an elongated strawberry pebble.* He kissed it and she gasped. He rolled his tongue around it and she shuddered. He sucked it for several minutes and she shuddered and muttered thanks to the lord above. *I wonder what would happen if I suckled while flicking my tongue rapidly around it and at the tip of it.*

Elisabeth soared into heaven losing any resemblance of sanity she had. Electric erotic sensations she never dreamed possible shot from beneath her skirts to her entire body. Suddenly, she exploded in an earth shattering scream muffled by her skirt that she bit down on since William had flung up to her chin. As she regained her breath, William looked up and smiled. “You are a God William!”

*I doubt if she’s upset about me getting drunk anymore. Once I’m married, I’ll have to tell Justin about the magic strawberry pebble.*



Chapter End Notes:
Please R&R. Did anyone guess what the Magic Strawberry Pebble was before reading? JIC - Black Irish are those thought to be born of Iberrian descent bc they have pale skin but dark eyes and hair - there's a legend behind it.