Author's Chapter Notes:
The honeymoon begins.

Waking up late, rushing out the door and careening in a carriage through the streets of London began Elisabeth’s honeymoon. Travelling by boat, train and lastly by carriage comprised her four day trip to Malaga, Spain. Bumpy and uncomfortable except for one extremely brief stay at an inn described the travel but for one thing, William. Often he would set her in his lap during the most uncomfortable parts of their carriage ride, letting her sleep it away. If it weren’t for waking up with her husband spooning her or cradling her and now being two trysts away from virginity, she would have called it a bust.



After a two hour carriage ride from Malaga and through a wooded dirt road, they arrived at a small bungalow set back from the beach. Their driver helped them with the luggage and told them that on Tuesdays and Fridays a husband and wife team would be out in the mornings to bring and prepare some food and for general upkeep. They usually stayed a few hours and were discreet. Also, the carriage that dropped the cleaning couple off would be at the honeymooners’ disposal. Since the region was experiencing an unusually warm winter, they could enjoy swimming and the beaches.



While William and Elisabeth roamed through the small wooden bungalow that resembled a log cabin inside, the coachman unloaded their bags. The modernized dwelling had a tiny living room, one bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, a few closets and no neighbors nearby. Cozy and private, Elisabeth couldn’t have wished for more. Caressing her husband’s cheek, she noticed the dark circles underneath his eyes. For the past few days, he constantly ensured her comfort by sacrificing his own. “You need a nap. Why don’t you let me unpack?”



“Are you sure?”



“Positive,” she remarked. For a few moments, she enjoyed the sight of her semi-nude husband before he collapsed in bed and fell asleep instantly. *I am taking care of him, just like he does for me. Maybe I can be a good wife.*

----------------------------------------------------------

Once she finished unpacking, Elisabeth grabbed a pair of the bloomers that she converted from over the knee monstrosities to shorts and a boy’s shirt. In those garments, she felt free from all of the corsets and other binding clothes she had been forced to wear over the past few months. Outside, she let the sound of the rushing waves of the ocean and salty thick air guide her along the densely wooded path that led to the beach. After passing through the woods, warm sunlight illuminated a white sandy beach with azure waters surrounded by more beach and water for as far as the eye could see with no one in sight. *This is like a dream come true. If only my boyfriend…husband were here.*



Hesitantly, Elisabeth wiggled her toes in the soothing crystal clear water. A devilish smile crossed her lips. Quickly, she ran back into the shade of the palm trees leaving her clothes on a bent palm tree before darting into the water. With the sun setting early, she didn’t worry about sunburn but enjoyed a long relaxing swim in the tepid clear water. Sometime later William arrived at the beach with some towels and a blanket so she joined him.



“Elizabeth!” he yelled in astonishment. “You’re naked!”



“You like?” she asked.



“That’s not the point! You’re naked!” William stood there fully clothing trembling in shock and annoyance.



“I don’t see what the problem is.” Elisabeth noticed the growing bulge in his pants. “Obviously, you like what you see.”



“Of course, I like what I see. You’re gorgeous but you’re MY WIFE! Only I’M allowed to see you like this. Someone might happen along and ogle you. I forbid you to prancing around in public NAKED!”



Her husband forbidding anything would normally piss Elisabeth off. However, his light brown curls bouncing against the throbbing vein in his forehead, flushed cheeks and entirely animated anger, she found hilarious. “Well, I’m not getting dressed to go swimming when no one is around.” Giggling, she leaned over the nearly horizontal palm tree where she hung her clothes. “Are you going to spank me or join me?”

The clinking from a belt unbuckling, swoosh of trousers dropping, a strong sinewy arm wrapping around her waist, sensuous lips kissing her shoulders and a whispered “naughty butterfly” against her neck let Elisabeth knew she wasn’t going to be punished, just ravaged.

----------------------------------------

A week later they decided to tour Malaga. Through marble archways, William and Elisabeth moseyed into the courtyard filled with tall orange trees. “I’m sorry I’ve been cranky for the past few days.”



“To be expected, women,” he muttered derisively. She batted her eyelashes to which William rolled his eyes. “Stop trying to wrap me around your finger.”



“You already are.” She clasped his hand and pointed to his wedding band. “Now, let’s go to the market and shop, please.”



“For more chocolate,” he stated.



“Shoes, dresses and trinkets,” she replied. “I don’t think I need chocolate anymore.”



Through the tiny winding cobblestone streets and with a zombified look in his eyes, William ambled behind Elisabeth covered in packages. While Elisabeth tried on a couple of dresses, William waited in a café next to the dress shop. When she finished, she found her husband talking to a Spaniard his age with sharp features and a mustache. William passed him a note before they left.



“Who was that?”



“It’s a surprise. We need to be here early in the morning.”

-----------------------------------------------------

The next morning Elisabeth snuggled against William as they strolled to the café. The gentleman that William had been speaking to the day before awaited them. “Elisabeth, this is Ballesio Francesco.”



“Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Pratt,” he greeted in a thick Spanish accent. He kissed Elisabeth’s hand. “Your husband is a lucky man.”



“Thank you,” she replied. Mrs. William Pratt sounded strange to her ears still but wonderful.



“This way to my studio,” he stated as he led them up a set of stairs in the back of the café. The door opened into a mid-size studio filled with paints and canvases and a small living area in the back.



“I hired Senor Francesco to paint a portrait of you.”



A portrait of her was the sweetest thing ever but Elisabeth thought something was missing. “William, I want it to be of us.”



“Anything you wish,” he replied.



“Make yourselves comfortable on the chaise.” Ballesio busied himself setting up the canvas and his paints. “You are newlyweds passionately in love but you are sitting there too properly. No suits and ties.”



Elisabeth couldn’t have agreed more so she removed William’s tie and vest along with undoing a few shirt buttons. In turn, he helped her out of her jacket. “Elisabeth lay down. William lean in and kiss her.” In the moments following couple’s loving kiss, Elisabeth looked at her prince charming and William looked at the girl of his dreams. Both glowed with young love and what Ballesio suspected to be post coital bliss from earlier that morning. That was the moment he captured on canvas.



Later that afternoon, he finished painting. “It will take a few days for this to completely dry. Once it does, I’ll send it to your bungalow.”

“It’s fantastic. Thank you so much,” Elisabeth stated before she practically dragged her husband back to their carriage so they could hurry back to the bungalow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As the days passed so did all the hang-ups that William had about nudity on the beach and any shyness Elisabeth had about sex. In their beach bungalow a few days after they returned, William scrambled a few eggs in butter while toasting some bread. Nearby, Elisabeth sliced some cheese. “I can help if you want.”



“No, I don’t like my eggs crispy and my toast black. Besides, it would be rude to our hosts to burn down their bungalow.”



Elisabeth closed her husband’s shirt to deprive him of the view he enjoyed so much. “Pointing out all my wifely failures,” she muttered. If it weren’t for him running around in just his trousers giving her an excellent view of a recently tanned lean but strapping torso, she would be angry.



“You might be a kitchen disaster but you’re extraordinary in your other wifely duties.” William sat two plates at the table while Elisabeth poured them some lemonade.



After the simple but delicious meal, Elisabeth washed dishes since it was her turn while William propped himself against a bunch of pillows on the bed and wrote poetry in his journal like he did every night. Once she finished, she found a large parchment envelope with a lavender ribbon around it. “What’s this?”



“This is my wedding present to you. You’ve kept me so distracted that I forgot I brought it.”



Inside the envelope she found a savings account for the Bank of London in her name with five hundred pounds in it. Before she married, Heath and Rose explained to her that all her property became her husband’s upon their marriage. Though she had little property aside from her wardrobe, she did have two hundred and sixty-three pounds in her account. “I didn’t have this much and it became yours.”



“Yes, your account became mine but I disagree with that law. So I opened an account in your name to do with as you please,” he called from the bedroom. “I added to it and will continue to add ten pounds a month to it.”



Another fancy parchment fell out of the envelope. Elisabeth studied it for a moment. “This is a property deed.”



“That’s for a little shop in Knightsbridge. For now, it’s being rented out to a curio shop. Justin’s managing the legalities.”



“Are you giving this to me?”



“Yes,” he replied. “You expressed an interest in owning your own fashion boutique one day. When you’re ready, this shop space will be yours. The money in the account will be for your shop.”



“But I don’t know how to manage a shop,” she stammered.



“I’ll help you with finances and Justin will help with the legal aspects. As far as the fashion part, you seem to have a knack for it not to mention the training you’re receiving from the Leveaus.”



“Thank you,” she answered absently. For a little while she sat in shock. At one time she vaguely remembered dreaming about a career in fashion but a higher calling of some sort dashed those dreams. Moreover, no one ever cared about her dreams until now. In that moment, she realized that not only did she have a friend and a lover in her husband but a partner who supported her completely.



When she finished the dishes, she found William sitting on their bed writing his poems. For a moment she gazed at him in awe. Before she had crushes but she knew that she had real everlasting love in its truest form with William. Quickly, she hopped on the bed next to him, rapidly unbuttoned his trousers and yanked them down.



“Elisabeth, you’ve become very sexually aggressive recently.” He fumbled a little as he set aside his writing. “And unusually strong,” he added. William didn’t struggle as his now naked wife straddled him and pinned his arms above his head. “I like it.”



Elisabeth captured his lips in a ferocious kiss. She felt him harden against her thigh. His passion matched hers but she would tease him driving him beyond the brink. Beneath her, he trembled with desire as she covered his chest with soft moist kisses. Lastly, her tongue drew lazy circles around his nipple. “Baby please don’t tease” he pleaded. “I need you.”



“I’ll tease you all I want. You love it and I know you do.” As she licked his other nipple, she felt him flush even more. Gently, she bit his neck. Then she rode him for the release only he could give her.



Just the foreplay alone drove him crazy. How he loved the sweet torture only his wife could exact. Pleasure that only she could grant followed. She screamed. She moaned. She trembled. While he held back his own ecstasy, she showered him. Afterwards, he let heavenly bliss engulf him.



“I love you so much.”



As his wife collapsed in his arms, he hugged her close. “I love you too.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Elisabeth blissfully awoke in her husband’s arms not knowing how much time had passed since their interlude. Moments passed as she listened to his deep rhythmic breathing. A slight mumble and reaching for his glasses let her know; he started to awaken as well.



“William, William,” she whispered as he focused on her more. “You’re still inside me.”



“I know. That will make your job much easier.” William smiled at his wife’s adorably confused look. “Well, get to your wifely duties or I’ll punish you.”



“You would never punish me.” Her gentle husband who now became quite turned on inside her would never harm her or so she thought. Suddenly, he smacked her bottom just enough to sting. She trembled a moment in ecstasy.



“Get to it wife,” he commanded with another smack when he felt how much she enjoyed the first. A tight squeeze made William’s world spin.



A scream of rapture let Elisabeth know a new way to please her husband. “You like that. How ‘bout this?” Another squeeze and he exploded in her. She kissed him lovingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Later she drew a bath for the both of them when she realized just how messy they were. William settled into the bath and she settled against him. “How can be a good wife to you?”



“You just proved that you’re an excellent wife.”



“I’m serious. You’re getting me a shop and all. You support me. I want to be a good wife. Tell me what you need.”



“Just you at my side,” he whispered against her neck.



“Well that’s nice, romantic and doesn’t help me at all.” She turned and glared at him. “Tell me now,” she demanded.



“All my life I’ve felt like an outcast because of the things I believe and not being born into middle class. On the one hand, I like intellectual pursuits like my poetry and on the other hand I love a good fight. I never felt like I belong, never felt like I mattered.” William sighed. “Until you, you make me feel like I matter, that my views aren’t strange. Just stand by me. That’s what I need.”



“I will. A poet and a fighter, damn sexy,” she remarked. “You are a man ahead of his time and my soul-mate.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Elisabeth found a poem William dedicated to her. *What a beautiful soul.*



I want somebody to share

Share the rest of my life

Share my innermost thoughts

Know my intimate details

Someone who'll stand by my side

And give me support

And in return

She'll get my support

She will listen to me

When I want to speak

About the world we live in

And life in general

Though my views may be wrong

They may even be perverted

She'll hear me out

And won't easily be converted

To my way of thinking

In fact she'll often disagree

But at the end of it all

She will understand me

And I....



I want somebody who cares

For me passionately

With every thought

With every breath

Someone who'll help me see things

In a different light

All the things I detest

I will almost like…..

But when I'm asleep

I want somebody

Who will put their arms around me

And kiss me tenderly.***



****Somebody by Depeche Mode

-------------------------------------------------------------





Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for the delay – RL got in the way. Thank you for all the reviews. How did you like the honeymoon? How about his present to her?