[Reviews - 68] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy's a bit of a shrew; cold, bitter and thoroughly distrusting of men. When her stepsister arrives in town, all the men suddenly come flocking but Buffy foils their attempts. Fed up, the men rally and decide Buffy needs a dose of her own medicine so they enlist the help of a "specialist" to woo this wild cat. Freely adapted from Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew".
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 30598 Read: 10188
Published: 10/26/2010 Updated: 12/24/2010

1. The Induction by rollastar [Reviews - 5] Liked (1382 words)
This is the first story I've posted here, so please be gentle! Even if you are familiar with Taming of the Shrew, I can promise lots of Spuffy goodness and UST.

2. Wonder Full by rollastar [Reviews - 4] Liked (2969 words)
Here's the next chapter. Sorry no spuffiness yet, but don't you worry. It's coming very soon. Thank you to the three folks who reviewed!

3. The Calm Before... by rollastar [Reviews - 13] Liked (3094 words)
Here's the third chapter! Updates are happening quickly at the moment! Super inspired! Spuffy action is right around the corner, so stick with me! Thank you again to everyone who has reviewed so far!

4. The Storm by rollastar [Reviews - 10] Liked (2757 words)
Well folks, Here's your first taste of Spuffy action. Thank you to all who've reviewed. Sorry if I didn't respond to some of you, but I promise I will! Thank you again and Enjoy!

5. Will You, Nill You by rollastar [Reviews - 7] Liked (2643 words)
Here's the next chapter! Light on the Spuffy but more information to be revealed and checking in with our other characters! Stay tuned though, big Spuffy chapter coming up soon! Thanks to all who reviewed!

6. Beware My Sting by rollastar [Reviews - 8] Liked (1751 words)
Spuffy chapter, here we go! Hope you all enjoy it. Some of the dialogue is taken directly from Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew, you'll know where it is!
And oh dear, since I seemed to have forgotten it before...let me just say now that I own nothing! Joss and Co. own it all. Thanks for the reviews! Enjoy!

7. Goodly Company by rollastar [Reviews - 9] Liked (2636 words)
Sorry for the pause in updates! Here's the next chapter! A bit of intrigue and set-up for what's to come. Hope you like it! Thank you to all who reviewed, sorry if I haven't responded. Enjoy!

8. Sharp and Passing Empty by rollastar [Reviews - 7] Liked (8520 words)
Hey folks! Sorry for the crazy delay in updating. Life caught up to me! Please Enjoy a nice, LONG chapter. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Joss and ME own it all. Blah blah blah, forgiveness makes us human...haha.

9. A Spirit to Resist by rollastar [Reviews - 5] Liked (4846 words)
And another long chapter for you all. Thank you to those who have reviewed! Sorry if I haven't responded! Please
Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own nothing.