Author's Chapter Notes:
Uh... I guess I could wait a day or two, but I'm impatient by nature, and seeing that I could...so I did. Update I mean :)

I apologise to you if you expected Spuffy chapter... but it's not. It's very important for the story though, and just like I mentioned it in the reviews, this one holds the pinch of gore. Consider yourself warned, though it's nothing TOO described. I mostly leave people to their imagination. NC-17.

Oh! and speaking of reviews... THANK YOU to all who took their time and wrote me a little something... You guys are the best! (to my first ever reviewers: schnulli, Sibb, Pam S, Behind Blue Eyes, Bridget, Shadowsbabe, Hollows, sue, sugar_slave and SpikesGirl - you guys are awesome!)
Chapter 2 – Blood on the dance floor

This place rings with echoes of
lives once lived, but now are lost.
Time spent wondering about tomorrow…
I don't care if we lose it all tonight
up in flames, burning bright,
warming the air of the world… - Rise Against

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Lord Angelus O’Connor was a wealthy man, protected by the king himself, feared by the enemy and a great catch to every mother’s eye that sought a perfect groom for their daughters. He grew his fortune by winning battle after battle on the warpaths, earning land and titles from his King, all the while raising his own status in the society. He had everything he could ever desire…

But there was one thing he wanted the most in his life and had to steal it to obtain it. King’s counselor, Sir Rupert Giles, had a niece, recently widowed Drusilla Bathory, to whom Angelus held his heart ever since they were first acquainted. His love for the dark princess, as she allowed him to call her, ran so deep and with such devotion that he’d do whatever she told him to, no matter the deed itself or consequences.

And he always did. He obeyed only her, the queen to his heart, he never allowed anyone else making any demands from him. Angelus never refused to do whatever she asked of him, since all the tasks were wicked and deliciously fun. She trusted him to guard her deepest secrets, allowing her to fulfill her darkest desires that sometimes made his blood run cold, even when his own mind was as corrupted as it could go.

But after her every bloody deed that he intimately knew of, the actions that would make the Satan himself proud of, she’d be so willing, so perceptive to his raging lust, he’d sometimes promptly forget where he gave himself to her, or that the foul air they both breathed in the midst of passionate moments, was result of a gruesome display she made with her live and soon-to-be dead puppets. She was the artist of macabre, the art itself delightfully forbidden and punished severely if ever discovered.

But he could never betray her. He wouldn’t ever betray his mistress. He belonged to her. And she, he dared to believe, belonged to him, though she never uttered the words herself…


It was a nightfall when he arrived, staggering drunk, to her home that night, a castle of her belated father to whom none shed the tears when passed beyond, and sought her out yet again. He had news to tell and he knew she’d be delighted. He did as she commanded, yet another task was done and he would now collect the proper reward, as always.

The guards at the front gate bade him in and he waited for her appearance in the great hall, impatiently pacing up and down until he sat down near the blazing fire. When she hadn’t come right away, even though her servants called for her saying it was urgent, he stood from his chair by the fire and went to look for her. He knew where she was, after all. Damned be the formalities, no man or woman would have stopped him while seeking her out. He was a well known and feared figure here; all of the servants knew what would befall them if they ever interrupted his quest.

He stumbled down the stairs towards the dungeons and as he drew himself closer, he could immediately hear the screams. He smiled; his dark goddess was creating art again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Drusilla was in clouds once more, dancing with the fairies. The last one had tasted so sweet, like thick honey that slid down her hungry throat, warming her belly with its sticky texture. Miss Edith was so proud of her, she could tell by the look on her face, when she smiled at her fondly. She deserved the praise after all. She ate them all up, like a good girl that she was.

And she was beautiful again! As soon as the last scream of the cattle, now lying dead at her feet, had died out, she demanded of her friend a mirror. Miss Edith handed it to her with a smile and was already speaking of her renewed magnificence. Drusilla believed her, for Miss Edith always spoke the truth.

So she started twirling towards her and singing and clasping her hands to the rhythm she heard in her head, her delighted giggles echoing from stone walls surrounding her, even as the rim of her dress swiped at the blood on the floor beneath her, creating ghastly art in its wake. She grabbed the silvered hand mirror, when she came to her nanny, and pretended it was her dancing mate, the candlelight that was caught in it, was creating lightning-like flashes upon the dead walls. She thought they were pixies joining her party…

‘’Drusilla, my love!’’

She paused in her dance and looked up from the mirror to lock her gaze with the dark man that stood at the foot of the stairs, watching her with hunger in his eyes. She dropped the mirror and, while it shattered on the floor in tiny glittering pieces, she went to her lover.

Drusilla let out a delighted squeal and slid into his awaiting arms, lifting palm to his cheek to stroke him tenderly and stole a quick kiss from his grinning lips. He picked her up and twirled with her a few turns while she laughed, the bottom of her soaked dress splattering red droplets all over the place.

When she moved away, Drusilla admired the bloody stain she left on his face by her palm. Her eyes glazed over and she told him in mesmerizing voice: ‘’Now you will be as pretty as me…’


Lord Angelus was beside himself at the look of his raven haired goddess. When he saw her singing and dancing upon the blood stained floor as soon as he descended the stairs, he froze and simply admired her from afar, feeling almost unworthy of her presence. He paid no attentions to the three women on the floor, other than seeing they were all dark haired and nude. No, his eyes were only for Her. She was beyond beautiful in her child-like exuberance. She was glorious and he hardly suppressed his urge to tackle her down and drown in her right then and there; before the dead bodies, the living and the dying ones.

He was completely lost in her eyes now, as she looked up to him with her dark pools of abyss, awaiting his praise and his view on the wonderful mess she’d made again.

He lifted her bloodied hand and raised it to his lips, kissing her red-crusted knuckles softly while keeping his eye contact. She tasted divine… He then pulled her towards him, pressing her flush to his hard body and enveloped her in hard embrace. The evil darkness in her eyes enticed him every time and he couldn’t resist her. He couldn’t ever resist her.



His eyes slid to her lips and saw they were bloody too, the foreign red fluid had already dried on her pale skin, creating such a beautiful contrast, he thought he could cry of the beauty of it. He couldn’t hold himself away from her any longer; distance between them was always too vast, no matter how close they were. He crushed his lips with hers in ferocious need, and she met him halfway, teeth clashing with teeth, and he tasted the tangy blood on his tongue mixed with their saliva. There was nothing tender in their actions, there was no need for it to be; they both reveled in violence of the act, it fueled their lust to dizzying proportions.


The elder woman was watching the all familiar display, of almost animalistic behavior of Drusilla and her lover, with a never disappearing smile. The two ravenous lovers stumbled towards bed that was placed in the corner of a vast room, where it was brought simply for when they sought their other form of a pleasure.

Her eyes were glinting humorously, for she was used to seeing how they never could wait to finish their work first. She eyed the last of the still breathing girl on the floor, but didn’t react in any way. She was as good as dead, Edith thought, she would die soon enough.

The couple stripped frantically and grunted heavily as they merged. The elder woman turned to leave them be, stepping carelessly among two bodies cooling on the floor and a third one that was not yet dead, towards the stairs.


The woman on the floor was bleeding copiously from numerous wounds inflicted all over her body, for her mistress Drusilla decided to use her skin as a blank canvas to draw upon with shallow cuts and deep slashes. That is, before the woman lost her focus and that tall dark man interrupted her. A single tear escaped her eyes, mingling with all the blood pooling around her. She closed her eyes, feeling completely numb and waited for the end to come.


Back on the bed, Angelus felt whole again. Sated bloodlust always made her as horny as the devil and Angelus took pride in every whimper and loud moan he brought out of her as he plowed into her warm depths. He was slowly rising up towards the sky of pure ecstasy and he could feel she was close too…

When they both came, his orgasm was so intense that he saw stars and they both named them before they fell into boneless heap upon the rumpled sheets. They soon fell into a peaceful sleep, Drusilla mumbling about the confusion in the sky, not minding the whimpering victim that lay bloodied near them on a dirty floor, pulling last breaths of air in her lungs. The air that was stale and reeked of violations; blood and sex…
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
TBC...


Chapter End Notes:
Also a hint: If you're curious why the surname of a certain character here sounds familliar, you should know that I sort of based her character on the Elisabeth Bathory. She was just absolutely perfect for that role... I was reading her history and kinda zoned out, my imagination painted a certain vampiress in her shoes...

Uh...some more reviews would be nice. :) Tell me what you think! If you don't, I won't know if you like it or hate it. It only takes a second, but it makes my whole day! :)