Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is complete. I'll be adding the final eight chapters today. :)
“Oh, love, this is just wrong.” Spike announced, standing in the doorway to her bedroom.

“What?”

He looked pointedly at the stuffed bear on her dresser.

Buffy laughed and pushed at his chest so that he’d put her down. “My grandmother gave it to me. It’s a collectible.”

He set her on her feet and continued to survey the space, his face growing pale.

Buffy tried to see the room the way he might. Okay, she hadn’t really redecorated in that past few years. She’d taken down the boy band posters of her high school years, but the cheerful pink and orange polka dot bed set with its fuzzy throw pillows didn’t exactly scream mature adult. It was just a room. It didn’t really mean anything.

He ran his finger along the edge of a framed photo. It was her and her dad. She was dressed in a black leotard and a pink tutu and her hair was pulled up in a classic ballerina bun. She’d been eight when the photo was taken but the sight of it instantly brought back the feeling of her father’s strong hands lifting into the air. “You a dancer, kitten?”

“It was Halloween. I was just dressed up for Trick or Treating. I took some gymnastics, though. Ballet was...boring, but I liked the clothes. That was a long time ago, you know? I mean there must be pictures of you as a kid somewhere, doesn’t mean that you’re a kid now.”

He turned back to her. “I know you’re not a kid, but...I’m not exactly the same person I was at nineteen. I did some growing since then. You’ll do some still too.”

Buffy stepped closer. She was having trouble reading his mood. He’d carried her up the stairs like a ravishing pirate, but the sight of her bedroom seemed to flip a switch. “Is that bad?”

“Of course not.”

Gently, she placed her hand on his chest. “So what’s wrong?”

He shook his head. “It’s nothing.” He grinned but she didn’t buy it.

“Spike?”

“Can’t help thinking you’ll grow out of me just like you grew out of that tutu.”

Buffy sighed. “No. I won’t.”

“You can’t know that.”

“You can’t know that I will. Or that you won’t be the one who changes and stops wanting me.”

He reached over and traced her lips with his fingertip. “No. I’ll always want you.”

Her heart leapt despite her annoyance. She wanted to argue, but before she could respond, he was pulling her sundress up over her head and tossing it to the floor. His hands closed around her waist and he lifted her up, kissed her and moaned.

Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist and held onto his shoulder as he carried her towards her bed.

“This bikini of yours ought to be illegal outside of a strip club,” he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

Sitting on his thighs, Buffy leaned back so she could see his face. She wrinkled her nose. “You want me to wear it at a strip club?” She grinned and shrugged. “I suppose I could--”

His grip on her waist tightened. “Only if you want me to rip every poor sap in the place limb from limb.”

She giggled. “That seems a little excessive.”

“Might be I’m overly possessive when it comes to you.”

She stroked the side of his face. “Why?”

“You know why.”

“Say it anyway.”

“I love you.”

Something about the way he said it made Buffy think it was the truth but that he still wished it weren’t, like the words were being dragged out of him only under the threat of something even more painful. “I love you too, William.”

He grimaced. “Oi. Might be a big sap now, but it’s still Spike.”

“I don’t know, Spike is kinda bad. You...” She shrugged.

He leaned close and whispered, his breath hot near her ear. “I know what you’re trying to do.” His fingers slid up her sides and around her back. “You think if you taunt me a bit I’ll forget all my best intentions.” He untied the knots holding up her bikini top and let it fall between them.

He’d touched her plenty but she’d never been so close to naked with him before. She tried to hide her nerves. “I don’t think Spike believes in good intentions. He’s more a take-what-he-wants kind of guy.”

He chuckled. “And that’s the man you want in your pretty pink bedroom, on your pretty pink bed, kissing your pretty pink quim?”

Buffy nodded.

Spike rubbed his thumb over her cheek and under her chin. “Say the words.”

“You’re the man I want.”

“That works out nicely then.” He hugged her close, turned and laid her down with her head on the pillows. Spike’s breath was hot against her ear. “Best get comfy, kitten. I plan to take my time.”

He tugged his shirt over his head as he moved down and knelt beside her thighs. Buffy rose unto her elbows. “You’re beautiful,” she whispered.

The right corner of his lips curved upward and he shook his head.

“You don’t think men can be beautiful?”

Spike slipped his thumbs under the sides of her still damp bikini bottoms. “Lift your hips, love. I wanna see my girl all laid out for me.” He tugged her bottoms down her legs and dropped them onto the floor. “There now, there’s a beautiful sight.”

His gaze slid up and down her body twice. Buffy tried not to blush under his surveying gaze but failed.

He smiled before he met her eyes. “I look at you and I can’t believe that you’re for me—that I got this sweet, smart, sexy girl to pick me.”

Buffy placed her palm on his cheek. He turned and pressed his lips against her hand before grasping her wrists and bringing them up to the headboard. “You’re gonna wanna hold on to something.”

His eyes flashed devilishly and he winked before running his fingertips down the sides of her body. She gasped at the surge of lust filling her.

Spike settled his hands on her thighs, just above her knees.

She tensed on instinct, closing her legs more tightly.

“No hiding, love.” He shook his head as he caressed her knees with his thumbs. “I told you I was a bad man who would do wicked things to a pretty girl like you. You picked me anyway. Time to pay the piper.”

“What does that even mean?” She giggled breathily and relaxed her thighs so he could press them apart and move into the space between her knees.

“Now then. Tell me the truth.” He pushed his hands up the inside of her thighs, his calloused fingertips tickling her sensitive skin until his fingertips brushed the outer folds of her sex. “Do you want me to kiss you here?” His forefinger slid along the smooth wet slit at her center.

“Yes.”

“How bad?” His long, slender finger slipped inside.

Buffy gasped, her hips jumped from the bed. “Bad”

His thumb circled the sensitive bunch of nerves at the top of her entrance. “Good.” Spike pulled his hand away. “Maybe I’ll do that then …once I get through tasting the rest of you.”

“Wha—”

His mouth slanted over hers and claimed her lips in a possessive kiss. “So bloody sweet.”

She lifted her arms to wrap around his neck, but he caught her wrists and pinned them above her head. “Spike.”

“Not nearly done tasting you yet.” He brought his lips to her neck and left a trail of soft kisses along her collarbone.

Spike pulled her nipple into the heat of his mouth and teased it with his tongue and his teeth. Pleasure so intense it nearly masqueraded as pain shot through her. She arched her back without thought and pulled her hands free. She had to touch him. Buffy buried her fingers in his hair. Sweat from the heat of the day and the helmet he’d worn as they rode back from the beach had brought out his natural curls. She twisted the locks around her fingers and tugged, bringing his lips to her other breast.

He chuckled, low and quiet. “Is this lovely getting impatient for her turn?”

“Yes.”

“Like this?” He dropped a light kiss just to the side of her hardened peak.

“Spike, please.”

He rubbed his cheek against her nipple. “Don’t want you to beg, Buffy.” He grinned, all devilish charm, and glanced up at her. “Though I’m not exactly opposed to playing that game sometime. Right now I just want you to tell me what you want--exactly what you want me to do.”

“I think you know what I want,” she whispered.

“Sometimes. Sure. But it’s not really about that.” He kissed her shoulder.

“Why then?”

Spike tugged on her earlobe with his teeth. “I need to know that you’re ready for this. If you can’t say the words, I--”

Buffy groaned with frustration. Her hands balled into fists.“Lots of people... have sex...without talking dirty.”

“Not with me.” He shrugged and shook his head.

“I think maybe you just get off on the talking.”

His grin widened. “No denying that. Hell, I’m man enough to admit the thought of you gettin’ all bossy--telling me what to do and where to do it--how to get you off over and over until you’re all glowy and satisfied--nothing is hotter than that.”

“Oh.” That swoony thing was happening again. Buffy forced herself to breathe. She just had to push past the clouds of lust and take a deep breath.

“Here’s the thing, kitten.” Spike spoke all low and deep right beside her ear. The heat from his lips tickled the shell of her. “I know you like dirty talk too. Been watching you squirm and press those pretty knees of yours together every time I say fuck or cock for weeks now. You like the words. They get you hot and wet, don’t they?”

He wasn’t even touching her but she was breathless with want. “Yes.”

“Good girl. Now tell me what you want? Let’s see something naughty come out of this gorgeous mouth of yours.” He brushed his thumb across her bottom lip.

“I want--I want your mouth on me.” She could see he was going to push for more. She pressed two fingers over his lips. “Like you did in your kitchen.”

He nipped her fingertip then soothed the spot with his tongue. God, his tongue was wicked.

Buffy leaned close, kissing his cheek on her way to his ear, and whispered the dirtiest sentence she could imagine saying. “Go see how wet you make me, William.”

******************************************************************************

She’d Williamed him again. Spike supposed he should mind or maybe just tell her that calling him a good guy’s name didn’t change the facts. He was still a bad, rude man. But he wasn’t entirely sure he’d be telling the truth. Hearing his long-lost, and much softer, alter-ego get the credit for making this gorgeous woman drip with want had his heart pumping pretty damn hard.

He kissed her soft, pink lips before sliding down the bed. He knelt between her knees and pressed her thighs further apart. “Mmm...very wet.” Spike leaned down and gave her one long lick. “ You taste even better than the cookies.” He smirked. “And the cookies are bloody fantastic.”

“That’s--” Buffy groaned. “Just do more--more tongue.”

It didn’t take much more. A few licks and a couple kisses had her grabbing his hair and whimpering his name.

“That’s my girl.” He pressed a kiss to her inner thigh. “I wanna feel you squeeze my finger when you come.”

He stroked her lightly before sliding a single finger into her hot channel. Tight. That wasn’t unexpected and, though a part of him couldn’t wait to feel her squeezing the hell out of his cock, seeing just how snugly his finger fit brought all of his concerns to the forefront. This was a huge responsibility. His own first time was not a pretty picture. Making sure that Buffy’s was, that she got what she deserved, had to be his priority. There were so many ways he could screw it up, hurt her by going too fast or by failing to give her the romance she expected.

Spike pulled his finger out then slid back inside. “How’s this, baby? Feel good?”

She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked at him with dazed eyes and flushed cheeks. She nodded. “Yes. Yes. Good.”

He shifted, so he lied beside her and stretched up to kiss her lips. “You just tell me what you need. Slower. Faster. Let me make you feel good.”

Her slim hand curved around the back of his neck. “I want you.”

He met her eyes. “I’m right here with you.” He curved his finger ever so slightly and sped up his movements.

Buffy gasped.

“So wet. So fucking hot. My sexy girl.” Spike made sure his thumb brushed her clit on each thrust and watched her climb toward her release. She was mesmerizing, so gorgeous he could barely breathe.

She came a few seconds later, her head falling back on the pillow as she struggled to catch her breath. “I wanted--I wanted to be with you, Spike.”

He was so hard it was a wonder he didn’t bust the zipper on his shorts. He tried to adjust surreptitiously. “Friday.”

Her forehead scrunched charmingly. “What?”

“Next Friday. I’ll pick you up. We’ll go out. A real restaurant--with people and tablecloths and something on the menu that isn’t served alongside fries. We’ll do it right--the whole evening.”

She rolled onto her side and wrapped her arms around his neck. “But that’s still five days from now.”

“Kitten, I’ve been waiting for a girl like you for years now. I think you’ll survive five more days.” He chuckled at her exaggerated pout, reached for her hand, and slid her palm down his chest and abdomen. “In the mean time…”