Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is un-betaed. Frankly, I'm over-loading my beta with original stuff and this post is so long in the coming that it felt silly to postpone any more.
Thank you to anyone who reads. Please leave me a note if you do. :)
Buffy winced and looked away for the fifteenth time. She hated horror movies, all the blood and the screaming. Why anyone would want to traumatize themselves was a complete mystery. She couldn’t stop her hands from popping up to cover her ears as she scrunched her eyes shut.

Blinded and deafened, she didn’t notice Spike pausing the movie or moving down the couch. He placed his hand on her shoulder and she squeaked.

“Hey, hey…just me.”

Her cheeks were on fire. So much for playing things cool. “I know.”

He smiled a little and her heart leapt. “I’m getting the impression you don’t like horror flicks, kitten.”

She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment before nodding. “Not so much.”

Spike tucked her hair behind her ear. “Why didn’t you say so? We could have rented something else.”

“I thought you wanted to watch this and I didn’t want you to think I was…” she trailed off too embarrassed to admit that she’d just wanted him to like her.

He sighed heavily. “You want me to think you’re a grown-up—you’re gonna have to act like one. And that means telling me when you’re not comfortable with something.”

Humiliation brought tears to her eyes. She looked away and blinked quickly to hold them back.

He slid his knuckles down her throat. “How about we order some food and maybe we can find something else to watch, yeah?”

She nodded without looking back. “Okay.”

He caressed the back of her neck with his fingertips. “In the mood for anything particular?”

She couldn’t talk with the pads of fingers making slow circles against her skin. When he moved into her hair, she let her head fall back and moaned softly. She opened her eyes in surprise at the sound and found him watching her with dark eyes. Her embarrassment quickly faded. He wanted her too. He was all caught up with trying to do the honorable thing, but it didn’t mean he wasn’t feeling exactly what she was. Slowly, she licked her lips.

He groaned. “Gonna be the death of me.” And then he kissed her so deeply that she was certain he was pulling everything that she was into himself.

She cupped his face and surrendered. She’d give him anything, the thought was at once terrifying and freeing.

When he finally pulled away, she whimpered. “Spike. Please, don’t—”

Spike pressed two fingers against her lips. “I know, love. Come here.” He sat back on the couch and tapped his thigh.

“Yes.” She quickly sat down on his lap with her side against his chest, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

He teased her lips and tongue with his own while rubbing loose circles with his palm on her back. “I could take care of you,” he said softly.

Buffy nearly groaned in frustration. “I’m not a child. I don’t need a babysitter.”

He placed his hand on her thigh, halfway between her knee and her hip. “Not what I meant.”

She gasped. “I…”

Spike rubbed his nose against her earlobe before kissing her neck. “Do you trust me?”

Buffy nodded languidly. His touch clouded her mind and enhanced her senses.

His fingertips brushed the inside of her thigh as he tugged on her earlobe with his teeth. “You’re so pretty, Buffy, and sweet. The sweetest thing I’ve ever seen.”

His touch inched up her leg. Her heart raced almost painfully and she wondered if this was what made all those women in old-time movies swoon. She’d be too embarrassed to live if she passed out, but his hand was getting so close. She dug her fingers into his denim-covered thigh.

“Open your knees for me, kitten.”

She pressed her face into the crook of his neck with her eyes closed tightly and spread her legs.

He exhaled loudly when his fingers brushed across the front of her panties.

She heard a high-pitched whimper and belatedly realized she’d made the sound herself.

“So hot.” He stroked her through the thin cotton. “You’re so wet, baby.”

She winced. “Don’t say that,” she whispered.

He used his other hand to pull her chin up so he could see her face. “Why not?” He kissed her gently. “It’s a bloody good thing.”

Buffy tried to pull away, but he held her chin firmly.

“It means you want me.” He continued his rhythmic stroking. “Do you have any idea what it does to me, how good it feels, finding you so hot and wet for me?”

“It’s a little embarrassing.”

He shook his head. “No, it’s sexy as hell.”

She fought the urge to hide.

“You’re as sexy as hell.” He slipped a single finger under the lacy edge of her panties.

“Oh, god,” she whispered. A thousand crazy thoughts floated through her consciousness as she tried to process the moment. She’d expected it to feel good, but the reality was more than she’d been able to imagine.

He kept his touch light. “You can tell me that you like it, love. Or if you don’t.”

“I do.” She licked her lips but kept her gaze focused on the coffee table.

“So shy right now, but someday soon you’re gonna lie down on my bed with your pretty little knees opened as wide as you can and you’re gonna order me to lick you like you’re the frostin’ on a cupcake.”

She shuddered. “That…doesn’t sound like me.”

“Only ‘cause you don’t know what a sexy, little kitten you are. I’m gonna be in trouble when you do.”

Buffy pressed her face against his chest. “Why?” She could barely speak.

“You’re gonna know that you could have anyone. A thousand men would beg to be wrapped around your finger.”

His fingertip was circling her clitoris. Pleasure spread out on jagged, splintered paths through her body. Was it always like this? She’d thought it would feel good. This was almost pain, but she was certain she’d die if he stopped. “I only want you.” How could he still not understand that?

“You have me.”

Her heart stopped. She forced her eyes open and looked up at him in surprise.

He met her gaze with narrowed eyes. “You have me. Alright?”

Buffy nodded.

His lips curved. “Now…” He slipped another finger inside her wet panties. “I want you to come and I want to watch.” He kissed her neck and traced the shell of her ear with his tongue. “You like my touching you, don’t you? You can say it. You can always tell me.”

“I do. Oh, Spike…I…it’s so good.”

“You’re a good girl, aren’t you? All sugar and sunshine. I shouldn’t have my hands on you, but how could I resist?”

“Spike, please.” She squirmed, trying to press herself against his hand.

“You need a little more, baby?”

She nodded and pressed her face into the crook of his neck.

“Unh, unh. Look at me. Right here.”

She dragged her head up and met his eyes.

“I told you, kitten. I want to watch.” His fingers began moving more quickly, expertly teasing her until she wanted to cry.

She fought the urge to look away or close her eyes, unsure of why he was so adamant that she not and of why she so desperately wanted to. She whimpered.

“Should I talk to you? You wanna hear how bad I want inside you right now?”

She was panting. Buffy clutched at fistfuls of his t-shirt, her head swaying.

“Can you feel how hard I am? That’s you. You’re so fucking hot. My girl. My kitten. Gets me hard every time you walk in the room.”

Her mouth opened wide as she came but she didn’t make a sound. Spike kept her gaze until the final wave of pleasure flowed through her. Finally, bonelessly, she collapsed against him.

He rubbed her back comfortingly for a few moments before talking. “You feelin’ better, love?”

Buffy used her hands to push herself up and looked at him incredulously. “That was…” She shrugged and laughed hoarsely. “I don’t even know the words for what that was.”

He grinned. “Those boys you date really haven’t been doin’ right by you, have they?”

She groaned and pressed her forehead to his shoulder. “In their defense, it’s not like I ever let any of them try that.”

He kissed the top of her head. “Nobody’s even touched you? Hell, kitten.”

“You think I’m a freak, huh?”

He chuckled. “I’m a bit too busy fighting the urge to pound my chest and claim that I discovered fire to think any such thing.”

She frowned. “What?”

Spike cupped her face with his hands. “I don’t think you’re a freak. I think you’re gorgeous and special and touching you is like winnin’ the bloody lottery when I wasn’t even playing.”

She felt warmed down to her toes. “Can I touch you?”

He sighed. “It’d be better if we just go ahead and order some dinner. Maybe find a new movie.”

“That doesn’t seem very fair.” She could feel his erection pressing against her hip. It demanded her attention even while his words tried to distract her.

He kissed her lightly. “Let’s not worry about being fair. I’m fine. Better than, even.”

Buffy shook her head and placed her hand, fingers spread wide, on the center of his chest. “Not good enough.” She slid her hand slowly down his well-muscled chest and abs and watched as he clenched his jaw in response. She wished he’d take his shirt off again. He was beautiful without his shirt. Very carefully, she laid her hand down on the bulging front of his jeans.

He hissed.

She pulled her hand back. “I’m hurting you?”

He groaned and shook his head. “Not exactly.” He frowned at her for a moment. “You certain you want to do this?”

She didn’t even ask what he meant. She nodded.

He exhaled loudly before letting his head drop back so he was looking up at the ceiling as he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

Buffy watched him free his cock and then grasp the base with one hand. She reached towards it but stopped on his hip. “Spike?”

He took her hand, lifted it to his mouth and gave her palm several wet licks before guiding her to wrap her fingers around his shaft. He pulled her hand up until she felt the velvety softness of his tip on her fingers and then pressed her hand back down his length. “Just like that.”

Still perched on his knees and leaning against his chest, she repeated the caress several times. She just had to do it right. He moaned deeply and she looked up to find his eyes were closed tightly and his head was resting on the back of the couch. “Why do you get to close your eyes?”

He chuckled hoarsely but didn’t reply.

Grinning, she pulled her hand away and climbed off his lap to kneel on the cushion beside him.

His eyes opened instantly. “Where you going?”

“Nowhere, silly.” She grasped the base of his cock, bent over and tentatively wrapped her lips around the tip. His hips jumped up and he made a noise that sounded like growling. She tried swiping her tongue over him and tasted the drops of liquid there. Salty. Rich. Definitely not bad. She swirled her tongue around him again.

“Fuck!” His hand came down on the back of her head and tangled with her hair for a moment. “Okay. Okay, kitten.” His grip loosed and he rubbed her head and back over and over again like he really was petting a cat. “Up and down, baby. Please. Up and down.”

She was only able to slide her mouth half way down his length before she felt like she’d choke if she went further, but he didn’t seem to mind.

“So good. You’re so good.” He pet her head and back again and again before sliding his hand over her butt and up her skirt. He cupped one cheek of her ass. “So hot. Wanna bend you over—fill you up.”

She gasped at image he painted.

“Don’t stop, kitten. I’m so close.”

She tried moving her head faster and was rewarded by hearing him growl again. It was the best sound ever.

“That’s it. That’s—fuck!”

She’d known it would happen, but she was still startled by the mouthful of his spendings. She swallowed some but there was still a mess. Buffy sat back on her heels and looked over at him anxiously.

He gave her butt another squeeze and then pulled his hand out from under her skirt. “Should I have warned you, love? Are you okay?”

“Yeah, but…”

He pulled his t-shirt over his head and frowned at her while he balled it up. “But what?”

“Did I do it wrong or…bad?” She glanced at the sticky liquid he was using his shirt to wipe from his stomach.

Spike laughed. “No. You did brilliant.” He caught her chin between two fingers and pulled her mouth close for a quick kiss. “I’m just messy. Most blokes are.”

“Oh.” She wrinkled her nose. “Okay.”

“Don’t look like that. Gonna give me a complex.”

Buffy giggled.

He shook his head but smiled before saying. “Now seriously, let’s order some nosh I’m starving.”


Chapter End Notes:
Thoughts?