Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm a bit behind on responding to all the lovely comments about the last chapter of this. Don't think that means I don't adore them. I do. In fact, finding there was still such love for these little tale inspired me to write you all a nice long (smutty) chapter. :) Who knows what could happen if this one gets a good response.
“You must be William.”

Spike nodded. “Yes, maam.” He tried to smile at the attractive woman that had to be Buffy’s mother, but felt ridiculous. He looked down. “Is Buffy here?”

The woman laughed. “Of course she is. She’s just upstairs getting ready for your date. Why don’t you come in and chat with me for a minute while you wait?”

Why didn’t he? Maybe because he didn’t do parents. Or maybe because he didn’t do small talk. He looked back at his car as though it would help him out and give him an excuse to stay outside. “I—”

“Hi, Spike!” Buffy popped up beside her mother. “Sorry, I couldn’t decide what to wear.”

He shrugged, still holding his gaze on his own feet. “No problem. You ready?”

“Yup.” She gave her mother a kiss on the cheek. “See you later. It might be late, so no worrying.”

Spike’s face felt hot and he wondered if he was actually blushing because the girl had told her mother not to wait up. He was berating himself for being such a loser when he felt her hand circle his elbow. He glanced over at her; she was smiling broadly and looking tastier than any woman had the right to look in a fire engine red sundress and he couldn’t help but grin back at her. “Looks like you made the right choice,” he muttered.

If possible, her smile grew. “You like?” She reached down and flipped the side of her skirt around.

“You look…right pretty, love.”

“You kids have fun.”

Spike turned back, surprised to find the older woman still standing in the doorway. Now he was certain he was blushing. She had to think he was a ponce getting all tongue-tied over a dress. He couldn’t make eye-contact, but he tipped his head in her direction before leading Buffy to the car. Stiffly, he opened the side door for her and waited until she got it. Her mother was probably still watching. Spike knew that the women he normally spent time with must have mothers, but they had the common courtesy to keep them out of his way. He closed Buffy’s door, walked around the car and climbed into his own chair. He started the ignition and was two blocks away from her house before he spoke. “So, love, what are feeling up for today? We could catch a movie, maybe.”

“We could watch a movie at your place.” She placed one small hand with perfectly painted red fingernails on his thigh. His pants instantly felt too tight.

He chuckled. “What kind of guy am I if I never take you out?”

“We’ve been out.”

He glanced over at her quickly before refocusing in the road. Her hair was up in some sort of complicated arrangement of dozens of twisted sections held in place by tiny hairpins. “You did your hair. We ought to go out so you can show it off.”

“Do you like it?”

“Of course.”

She giggled. “That sounded like a no.”

He grinned. “I’ll like taking it down just as soon as I get you through my front door.” Her felt her hand twitch against his leg. She liked hearing his plans. His good little girl had herself a kink for some naughty talk. “Owe you a nice long good morning kiss too, don’t I?”

“You totally do.” She was almost breathless. He hadn’t laid a finger on her and she was panting. He hadn’t thought a woman could be that responsive.

He took the final turn to his place, parked in his usual spot and walked around to open her door. She was already out and waiting to wrap her arms around his neck. Kissing her hard and deep, he settled his hands on her waist and pushed her back against his car. She was still minty from brushing her teeth and he pushed his tongue further into her mouth wanting to get a taste of her under the tart freshness. She moaned and rubbed her ankle up and down his calf.

He pulled away. “Inside before we scandalize the neighbors.”

She laughed. “I’ve never scandalized anyone before.”

“Yeah, well lettin’ me take your panties off in a parking lot at half-past ten would probably do it.”

Her face turned pink. “I wouldn’t have…”

Spike smirked. “Wanna bet?”

She looked away and shook her head.

He kissed one of her red cheeks. “Don’t pout, kitten. You know I can’t resist you either.” He took her hand and pulled her towards the stairs.

When they got inside and he’d closed the door behind her, he lifted her up to sit on the kitchen counter and stood between her knees.

“I love when you’re kissing me.” She said quietly. “It’s my favorite thing.”

Spike slid her skirt half-way up her thighs. “You certain it’s your favorite thing?”

She shivered and watched his hands.

“What color?”

She frowned.

“I’m gonna know in a minute anyway. Tell me what color your panties are today?”

She licked her lips. “Red.”

“To match?”

She nodded.

“Fuck, but you’re adorable.” He pulled her head down so he could kiss her again. “Can I peek?”

She was shaking a little, but the blacks of her eyes were as big as moons. “You said you were going to.”

“Are you gonna let me do anything I say I’m gonna do?” He let his head drop to the side a little as he studied her face.

“Probably.”

He bit back a groan. “Why?”

“I—I just want to please you.”

His cock jumped eagerly. “That’s mutual, you know?”

“Okay.”

“You want to let me look at you?”

“If you want to.”

If he wanted to. He almost laughed. She truly had no idea. “Lean back a bit. Yeah, just like that.” He guided her hands behind her a little ways, pushed the skirt of her dress up as far as he could and stepped back. “Oh, that’s nice.” He laid his hands on her knees and very gently pressed them open even more. They weren’t just red; her panties were red, ruffled satin. He squeezed her kneecaps before letting his hands fall to his sides.

She was covered really. All he could see was the creamy skin on her thighs and tiny bit of shiny fabric. It was still the most erotic sight he could ever remember.

“Spike?”

“You’re so hot, little girl. I think I’ll burn up if I touch you just now.” He let his gaze slid over her again and again.

“But I like when you’re touching me.”

Fuck! He was going lose it right there. He made fists with his hands and exhaled slowly. “Show me where you want me to touch you.”

She blinked.

“Take one hand and show me where you wish I was.”

Tremulously, she lifted her right hand and placed it just above her breasts.

Spike nodded. “Just right there?”

Biting her lip, she slid her hand down to cup her breast.

“Good. So good.” He wished she would caress herself. Just the thought of her squeezing and pinching her own nipples made him moan. He couldn’t risk scaring her off though. He had to take things slow. “Such a pretty picture.” He reached down and rubbed himself through his jeans, watching her eyes widen with shock and interest. “You want me to touch you anywhere else, kitten?”

She just nodded. Her eyes flashed up to look at his face for only a second before focusing on his hand again.

Spike rubbed himself roughly, loving the hungry look on her face. “Show me.”

With excruciating slowness, she brought her hand to the edge of those red satin panties and then she shook him to the core by slipping her fingers inside.

“Fuck!” He actually stumbled backwards and banged into the door. His hands gripped the doorframe to steady himself. In that second he made promises to a deity he wasn’t all that certain he even believed in. He’d do anything if she would just continue.

But uncertainty was filling her eyes.

He shook his head. “Don’t stop, love. Please, don’t stop.”

Her hand shifted, sending her fingers in a little deeper. She whimpered; her mouth opened to form the sweetest, sexiest ‘O’.

He almost fell to his knees. “Are you wet for me, sweetness?”

Her eyelids fluttered. “Yes.”

He pushed himself off the door and stalked back to her. “Tell me.” He placed his hands on the countertop on either side of her hips. “Say it.”

She was chewing her bottom lip again. “Spike.”

“Come on, love.”

She lowered her forehead to rest on his and closed her eyes tightly. “I’m wet for you. Only for you.”

“Good girl.” He pulled her to his mouth and kissed her until he was dizzy. “I’m gonna taste you, kitten. Gonna eat you right up.” He felt her stiffen at his words and wasn’t surprised. He persisted. “I’m gonna make you feel so good. I promise, love. I just wanna make you feel good.”

“I don’t know.”

He stroked her inner thighs with his fingertips. “I do. Trust me.” When she still looked anxious, he stopped. “Look at me. I’d never do something you don’t want. Give it a shot. You don’t like it. I stop.” He grinned. “But, baby, you’re gonna like it.”

Her lips twitched as she turned to look away. “Okay.”

“Lie back.” He guided her shoulders down and then pushed her skirt back up. “This is now my favorite dress.”

“It is?”

“MmmHmm.” Spike traced the edge of her panties. “’Cause it matches these and these are brilliant.” He hooked a finger under the fabric on each of her hips and pulled them down slowly. When he’d brought them down to her thighs he looked back up to find that she’d covered her face with her hands. “You should know that I have no intention of giving these back.” He dragged them down her legs and pulled her feet free.

She rose up on her elbows and frowned. “What are you going to do with them?”

Spike shoved her panties in his back pocket. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“They are mine.”

He shook his head. “Nope. Not since I stole them fair and square.”

“Spike.” She started to sit up and push her skirt down.

“Unh, unh.” He put his hand on her stomach. “Not nearly down with you yet.”

“I feel too weird,” she whispered.

He rubbed the backs of her knees. “Love, you said you wanted to please me. Did you mean it?” Spike wasn’t altogether sure that he should be pushing her to do anything, but figured if they were going down this road he was going to be damned certain she got off hard enough and often enough to lose her voice.

“Yes.”

“This is what I want.” He slid his hands up the outsides of her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge of the counter. “Put your legs over my shoulders.”

“Really?”

He chuckled and guided them into place. “Now,” he said as he brushed his lips against her inner thigh, “I can get a good look at your sweet little quim.”

“Spike!” She squirmed.

“It’s pretty, pet. You’re pretty.” He stroked her with his finger for a moment. “I knew you would be. Knew you’d be all soft and pink. Knew it the night we met.” He hadn’t thought he’d ever get a chance to confirm his suspicions though. Spike leaned forward and licked the slit between the folds of her sex. She gasped loudly.

Spike had been prepared to stay there awhile. He was determined to blow her mind and ready to try any and every trick he’d ever even heard of. But she was writhing beneath him after only a few tentative swipes of his tongue.

“Oh god, that’s…oh, oh, wow, oh…”

He chuckled. “Yeah, you like that, don’t you?” He used the tip of his tongue to circle her clit and then sucked on it gently.

She whimpered loudly and clutched at his hair.

“You want more? Tell me you want some more.”

Her heels were pressed into his back. “More. Please, Spike.”

He licked the swollen bundle of nerves hard and then latched on to suck until she came.

She yelled his name.

Buffy rested her head on the counter and tried to catch her breath. When she turned, her cheek pressed against the laminate countertop. Because she was in his kitchen. Oxygen was returning to her brain and reminding her that he had just done what he’d done while she was laying on his kitchen counter and they were both still nearly dressed. It was by far the most shocking thing she’d ever done. Hell, it was the most shocking thing she’d ever heard of someone she knew doing.

Spike had pulled her legs down from his shoulders and was watching her with a smirk. Looking at him made her stomach clench despite the satisfaction he’d just given her. She wondered if that was normal. She didn’t think it could be.

He fixed her skirt and scooped her off the counter. “How you doin’, kitten?”

“I—I—”

He laughed. “Brilliant.” He sat down on the couch and cuddled her on his lap.

“Are you really going to keep my underwear?”

He grinned. “Definitely. I told you I was bad, baby. You kept comin’ ‘round anyway.” He cupped her face. “Look at you. So bloody cute.”

Buffy wound her arms around his neck. “You said you didn’t do cute.”

“I didn’t.”

She smiled.

“Last chance. Do you wanna go do something today? A movie? Bowling?”

“Without my underwear?”

He tucked his tongue behind his front teeth and nodded.

Her face felt hot as she shook her head.

“I might be convinced to loan them back to you…briefly.”

“I don’t really want to go anywhere anyway.”

“That works out nicely then.” He reached up and started pulling the hairpins from her hair.

“It does?”

“Why would I want to go anywhere else when I have a sexy girl with no panties right here? No, I can think of lots of ways to keep busy without leaving the apartment.”

He made her dizzy. Just listening to him to talk made her thighs ache and her stomach tumble. It was overwhelming and scary, if she was being honest with herself, but all she wanted to do was wrap her arms around him and declare that he was the most fascinating and important person that had ever lived. Everything he did was different and interesting. He moved more gracefully than normal people and used hipper words. He made her feel like she could be special and cool too.

He placed the pile of hairpins he’d taken from her on the coffee table. “There.”

“You like my hair better down?”

“I do.”

“I can wear it down more.”

He shook his head. “Love, you don’t need to change for me. You’re just right, just as you are.”

She couldn’t hold back a little sigh of happiness. “Really?” If he said it, it had to be true.

“I like taking it down myself.” He ran his fingers through her hair. His eyes narrowed and she thought he was going to say something else, but he didn’t. He just stared at her quietly for a while.

“Spike?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you always do that kind of stuff in your kitchen?”

He laughed. “Well, it’s not like I do much cooking in it, but no. I usually don’t bring women back here.” He kissed her temple.

“Oh.”

“Go on, love.” He smiled. “I know that’s not all you’re thinking about.”

She wanted to ask about those other women. She wanted to know why he’d picked them and if he’d ever loved any of them. She wanted to know if they knew how to do things, sexual things, which she didn’t have a clue about. She kissed him lightly. “I know I don’t—I can learn. I can learn how to do the stuff you like.”

“Already told you: I like you the way you are.”

“But—”

“Are we talkin’ about sex here?”

“You’re probably used to girls who know lots of stuff and are already really good at it, but if you teach me then I could—”

He kissed her hard, possessively. “We have to learn about each other. That’s just how this works.”

She nodded.

“Hey.” He cupped her face with both of his hands. “I can’t even think about other girls when I with you. I’m all wrapped around this little finger.” He grabbed one of hands and folded all but her index finger down. He kissed it.

“So, would you say I’m your…girlfriend?”

He laughed. “Yes, kitten, I’d say you’re my girl. If I had a varsity jacket, I’d let you wear it.”

“I don’t need a jacket. I just want to be your…only girl.” She winced and glanced at his face not knowing what to expect.

“Done.” He rubbed his thumb over her cheek. “That goes two ways.” His voice was rough.

“I only ever want you.”

He kissed her neck and bit her earlobe. “Well then, maybe you can give me a hand with a problem I seem to be having.”

“What’s wrong?”

Spike placed her hand on the zipper of his jeans. “You’ve got me so hard I can’t think straight.”

Buffy rubbed him lightly through his jeans. “Do you want to—”

He groaned and laughed hoarsely. “Damn you have sexy hands. Look at your hand on me with your nails painted all red and slick.”

She looked at her hand, the polish was a bit darker than she normally chose, but it was still just her hand.

“I want to see that hand wrapped around my cock.”

She jumped a little at the word cock and glanced at him in surprise. “O—okay.”

He lifted his hips up a little, jostling her on his knees, and unbuttoned his jeans. He moaned as he drew the zipper down freeing his erection to spring out eagerly.

Buffy licked her lips.

He grinned and leaned in to whisper deeply near her cheek. “Thank you, kitten.”

“What for? I haven’t done anything yet.” She laughed. Sometimes, he was very odd.

“You just looked at my cock like it was the cherry on top of a hot fudge sundae. Makes a man feel like a bloody king when you look at him like that.” He reached for her hand, placed it at the base of his penis and settled back to watch with his head tilted to the side and an amused smirk on his lips.

Sliding her hand up and down his length, she watched his head fall back. His throat was stretched taunt and she could see his moans vibrating under his pale skin. She lifted her other hand to feel. Her fingertips caressed the bump of his Adam’s apple and down to his collarbone before being thwarted by the collar of his t-shirt.

Carefully continuing her hand’s movement up and down his shaft, she shifted so that she was sitting astride his lap with one knee on the cushion on either side of his thighs. “Spike?”

“Hmm?”

She didn’t know why she felt so shy asking, but she did. “Will you take off your shirt?”

He pulled it over his head and tossed it aside without a word.

Buffy exhaled slowly and placed her hand in the valley between his pecs to stroke his abdomen. His muscles leapt in response. She smiled. “This might be my new favorite thing.”

Without lifting his head, without even opening his eyes, he reached up and cupped her face to pull her down for a kiss.

Buffy had to let go of his cock and use both hands on his shoulders to balance herself. “Spike,” she squeaked his name just as his lips closed over hers.

His tongue swiped hers and their teeth clicked lightly. He was devouring her. All she could do was hold on. He reached down and pulled her closer, so she could feel his hardness between their stomachs. He cupped her butt through her skirt and groaned loudly. “I should have given you your panties back.”

She frowned. “We could—I want to.”

“Not like this.” He gripped her waist tightly, lifted her off of him somewhat awkwardly and placed her on the couch beside him.

She frowned when he reached down and grasped himself. “I can…” She trailed off as the sight of his hand pulling his cock so hard and fast overwhelmed her. “Oh my god.” His eyes were closed, his jaw clenched tightly and his cheeks hollowed. He came in seconds, groaning loudly.

He panted for a moment before turning his head towards her. “I swear I’m better than this, love. You undo me.” He glanced around the room and she realized he was looking for his shirt.

She leaned away to pick it up and handed it to him. “We could have…”

Spike grabbed her hand, pulled it to his mouth and kissed her knuckles. “You deserve better.”

She yanked her hand back. “We’ve been through this. I want you.”

He chuckled. “I meant you deserve a better first time. Not a couple of moments half-prepared and half-dressed on my couch.”

Her cheeks burned. “Oh.”

He wiped at his stomach with the shirt for a moment and then stood up. “Give me a minute to wash up, yeah?” He headed to bathroom.

Buffy stood up and fixed her dress while she listed to the sound of water running in the other room. She patted her hair, thinking it must be a mess, and tried to finger comb it into submission.

When he came back out she was sitting demurely on the couch. She resisted the urge to cheer when he sat down without finding a new shirt. His shoulders did lovely things to her insides. She wondered what he would say if she told him he was beautiful.

“You’ve gotten awfully quiet,” he said.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be. But if you wanted to tell me what you’re thinkin’ about, I certainly wouldn’t mind.”

She laughed. “It wasn’t deep or anything like that.”

“No?”

She shook her head.

“Fair enough. Maybe I should tell what I’m thinking about then.”

“Okay.”

“Come here.” He curled his finger in invitation and, when she’d moved close enough, pulled her over to settle on his lap. “I like having you right here.” He wrapped his arms around her and rested his cheek against her shoulder.

“I like being right here.”

“This is all a bit new for me, love.”

“But—”

“Give me a chance here. I’ve been with girls, yeah, but this is…different. You’re different. I don’t want to screw things up.”

“You won’t.”

“I’ve never been someone’s first before and I’m glad that you’re so…eager, but I’m—well, fuck, I’m bloody well terrified.”

Gasping, Buffy turned so she could see his face. “Really?” He was just too sexy and confident for her to imagine that anything made him nervous even.

He smiled sort lopsidedly. “You look at me like I’m more than I am.”

“You’re—”

“Just a man.”

“Not to me.”

“I know. But if I let you down here—if it’s not what you expect—”

Buffy laughed softly. “Spike, it’s already been way better than I ever expected.”

His fingers threaded into the hairs at the nape of her neck and he pulled her mouth to his. He kissed her tenderly for a moment before settling her forehead against his.

She giggled. “I’ve never actually had a guy say we should wait until he was ready.”

He groaned. “You make me sound like a ponce.”

“I have no idea what that is,” she whispered.

“It’s the kind of loser that turns down a chance to get a ride from a pretty bird.”

She laughed again. “I don’t think that.”

“I do.” He grinned. “But I think you’re worth it.”