[Reviews - 23] LikedPrinter
Summary: Post-series, but only just. The Hellmouth is closed, and Spike is gone. A grieving Buffy does her best to cope, until she receives a call from one of Angel's people that turns her world upside down.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 38852 Read: 19128
Published: 03/03/2012 Updated: 12/19/2012

1. Loss by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 3] Liked (3111 words)
As always, I pine for your reviews and do cute little happydances in front of my computer whenever I get one.

2. Presence by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 1] Liked (3189 words)

3. Ghost by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 1] Liked (2898 words)
As always, your reviews give me the motivation and encouragement to keep going. Especially with this story, which hasn't wanted to cooperate much at all.

4. Corporeal by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 5] Liked (2664 words)

As always, I adore your reviews.

5. Broken by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 3] Liked (3940 words)
Thanks to all of you who have waited so patiently for the past three months for this chapter, added it to your alerts, reviewed, or otherwise let me know that I couldn't just abandon this fic and go find a new hobby. I'm very grateful.

6. Worry by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 3] Liked (2141 words)

7. Plans by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 2] Liked (2562 words)

Thanks to all who have read and reviewed so far. I don't know that I'll be able to update as quickly as I have between Chapters 6 and 7, but I'll do my best not to let the story disappear into the land of unfinished WIPs.

In the meantime, if you're jonesing for a fix and you haven't read it yet, pop on over and read Distress Signals. It was nominated in Round 26 of the SunnyD Memorial Fanfiction Awards - and more importantly for you readers, it's complete so you won't have to suffer too much through the cliffhangers.

8. Unexpected by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 2] Liked (3002 words)

9. Threads by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 1] Liked (2715 words)
Not the best chapter title I've ever come up with, but I just couldn't think of anything else.

10. Conference by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 1] Liked (3478 words)
This chapter is dedicated to Hollows, without whom I would still be procrastinating. She got me out of my rut and moving again. Thank you, Hollows!

11. Giles by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 1] Liked (2601 words)
Does anyone else think the buildup here is too slow? I'm concerned.

12. Scythe by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 0] (3044 words)

13. Chapter 13 by PeaceHeather [Reviews - 0] (3507 words)

I was excited enough about this chapter that it hasn't gone through my usual careful editing process. If I find anything later that really sticks out, I'll tweak it, but for the most part I'm really happy with these ideas and how I got them to sound. Um... don't expect another update this fast (consider it a holiday gift from me to you), but now that I'm beginning to move away from all the internal angst I suspect the story will be much easier to write. Yay!