[Reviews - 56] Printer
Summary: In Season Three’s episode “Lover’s Walk,” Buffy and Spike fall victim to a binding spell that was accidentally triggered during the fight at the Magic Box.

How will two sworn enemies react when their utmost desire to bring about the other’s death is now replaced with bizarre primal urges and lusty cravings? Then add a dash of telepathy, Angel as The Brooding Wonder, the Scoobies, and Giles’ frequent spectacle cleaning, and you have the makings of one helluva ride. Written for VioletRoze88’s challenge on EF of the same title

Runner-Up at Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards Round 26 for Best Unfinished, and Runner Up for Best Characterization: Spike---Many Thanks!!!!

*AS OF 8/9/12, THIS STORY IS ON HIATUS. THERE IS AN EXPLANATION AFTER CHAPTER 12, TITLED SIMPLY HIATUS.*

Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 24553 Read: 28873
Published: 03/26/2012 Updated: 08/09/2012

1. Chapter 1 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 11] (2933 words)
Come with me now, if you will, gentle viewers. Join me on a new voyage of the mind, a little tale I like to call A Link is Forged.

I'm pretty excited about bringing this new story to all of you and a little scared (but in a good way!) So before we start, I have a few things to say: this story is a challenge fic, written for VioletRoze88’s challenge at EF of the same title. I would like to thank my amazing betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Love ya! Also, big thanks to Spikesterolic for her amazing banner! Now, without much further ado...

2. Chapter 2 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1926 words)
*waving* Hey! You have to forgive me for my impatience. I was planning to post this, and the remainder chapters, every Wednesday. However, my leg started to cramp and I just got so bored. So here it is, a day early! Before you go, a few things. Big thanks, as always, to my lovely betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Also another thanks to Sotia and Adrianiling for fixing my translations (stupid on-line translators screwing up my story!) Well, enough said, get to reading!

3. Chapter 3 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 2] (2561 words)
Okay, normally I don't post two chapters in one week, but I felt inspired. Now, I'm not at all a religious person, but today is Good Friday. So being in the spirit of being "good" I decided to give you a taste of something "bad"! Big thanks to Sanityfair and Diebirchen for being awesome! Also, big thanks to those who left a review for the last chapter: Acajou Amarth, BuffyRat, Frina, and Minx DeLovely. Now, per Acajou Amarth's request: Bring on Spike!!!!

4. Chapter 4 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 2] (2356 words)
Hey, look at that--it's Wednesday! Time for a new chappie. Well, I'm not going to prattle on and on. A big thanks to everyone who are following this story. Also a big thanks to my betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen! Love ya ladies.

5. Chapter 5 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (1689 words)
Hey look...it's Wednesday and my next installment of my story! I'm excited to be posting my favorite chapter so far, especially on my b-day!!! Okay, before you go off and read, big thanks to my amazing betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Oh, and thank you, the reader, for taking time to read, hopefully enjoy, and review (begging eyes) my story!

6. Chapter 6 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] (2067 words)
Not much to say this time besides thanks ever so those who are following this little tale! Big thanks to Sanityfair and Diebirchen for being their awesome selves!

7. Chapter 7 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 2] Liked (1445 words)
Hey faithful readers! I'm truly sorry for the delay in posting. RL has been spanking my butt lately (and not in the good way). But I'm back now and RL has been behaving *keep your fingers and toes crossed* Well, I have a few things to say before you start reading. First, big thanks to Minx and her eagle eye. She noticed I had written in the first paragraph of Chapter 6 that Willow was in Miss Calendar's computer class. THIS WAS A MAJOR BOO-BOO! In this story Miss Calendar is not alive. I've now corrected the mistake and I apologize if there was any confusion. Secondly, big thanks to whomever nominated me and this story for Round 26 at the SunnyD awards. I'm in total awe! Lastly, big thanks to my awesome betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Okay, I'm done. Now, get to reading!!!

8. Chapter 8 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1504 words)
Hello all! Guess what today is? Yuppers, Wednesday! Just a few things to say: Big thanks to whomever nominated me and this story in the SunnyD Awards Round 26. Also, big thanks to whomever nominated my story "Fluffer" for Best Comedy and Best NC-17. This wouldn't have been possible without my amazing betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Love ya ladies!

9. Chapter 9 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (1496 words)
*hanging head in shame* Yeah, yeah, I know. I've been very bad for not posting in sooooo long. In my defense, I have been writing! I've written five chapters!!!! *hanging head lower and now whispering* just not in this story. *back to full voice* Ahem...Please don't despair, gentle viewers. I've whipped my muse into submission to get into the mind set to write for Link. Thus far, the muse is behaving. Big thanks to my beta, Sanityfair. Love ya lady!

10. Chapter 10 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 3] (1491 words)
Hey! Look! It's only been a week and I'm posting again!!! Told you I've whipped my muse into shape! Anyhow...I'll make this quick, sorry for not answering your reviews. I love each and everyone. My plans are to answer all of them and I'm sorry about the delay. Also, I want to thank my lovely betas, Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Love ya!!!!

11. Chapter 11 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 3] (2370 words)
Hope all my fellow Americans had a wonderful and safe 4th! I like to take this moment to thank Sanityfair for her amazing editing skills and more importantly being an amazing person and friend. Love ya lady!

12. Chapter 12 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (2302 words)
Hello all! Before you read on, I need to clarify the direction I'm taking. Don't worry, I'll be brief. The last chapter started with it being Wednesday. With the natural progression of things, Tuesday was the day before and in Buffydom of course something happened. In this case, the episode Amends did, but this time with my own twist. Everything occurred as it did in the episode, EXCEPT for the First playing host to This is your Unlife Angel (Actually, NOTHING regarding the First occurred). Without getting into all the reasons, the main one was it didn't flow with my story. So I took major poetic license here. Yes, if you've read my other stories, I tend to stick close to the episodes, unless it's a rewrite, but for S&G I decided against it here. Okay, that wasn't as short as I initially intented, sorry. Anywho, I hope this explains everything. Before I go, I'd like to give a big thanks to my lovely betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Love ya ladies!

13. HIATUS by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 2] (413 words)
Please read below...