Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey, look! Wednesday again! I hope everyone is still enjoying my tale. We're really in the thick of it now, but don't worry, there is far more to come. Many thanks to my beta Sanityfair. Also, thanks and birthday wishes to my beta Diebirchen!
XVII





“Strip.”

Still riding high from taking charge the previous evening, Buffy intently watched William slowly shed his crimson silk shirt, black leather pants, and heavy boots. The dim torchlights accentuated his features. He was simply mesmerizing.

Comfortable in his nakedness, William approached her, his purpose clear. Yet this time, Buffy wasn’t letting him get the best of her, not again. Not anymore. She was staying in control of herself and more so of him.

Maintaining this control explained not only her boldness but also her masculine attire: a double-breasted, black pin-striped suit; crisp white dress shirt; and her hair firmly tucked away under a fedora. The only hint of femininity was her four-inch stilettos, smoky makeup, and crimson lips.

“Lie down.” Buffy gestured with a tilt of her chin to the divan behind him.

Fluidly, he lounged across the cushions, the plush ebony a stark contrast against his sinewy paleness.

Shoulders back and adopting a confident swagger, Buffy straightened her blood-red silk tie and moved to stand over him.

“Show me how you touch yourself when you’re thinking of me.”

William seductively trailed a hand down his chest to the thatch of wiry hair. Encircling his erection, he set a steady, tantalizing pace. His deep groans and his back arching up into each stroke only added to the allure of her forgetting her plan completely and aiding him with her hands and mouth.

“Stop.”

Obediently, he stilled mid-stroke. Buffy lowered to a crouch, her mouth at his ear.

“I’m flattered I affect you this much, William, I truly am. Yet, I’m not ready to see this end. Now, raise your arms above your head.”

Buffy stood and moved to the head of the divan. William’s arms bowed back, almost painfully so, when she locked his wrists in manacles threaded through a metal ring attached to the stone floor. When done, she bound his ankles in the same manner.

“So pretty–”

As the torchlight grew, Buffy trailed her fingers from his ankle and up his thigh. Purposefully bypassing his straining cock, she continued upward and circled each nipple before cupping his chin and tilting his face in her direction.

“I could just leave you here, unfulfilled. Or I could take pity on you, giving you what you clearly want.”

“It’s what we both want, heathen.” William arched his hips, his voice heavy with wickedness and a hint of insolence.

“Shut your mouth, or this heathen will have to shut it for you.”

Buffy gave his cheek a playful double-slap and headed toward a stone table littered with a considerable selection of ‘toys.’

“Mm…decisions, decisions.”

Finally choosing several to her liking, she returned. Again, she stripped him of another means of his control over her, his eyes. With the blindfold secured, Buffy pulled a leather cock ring and lube from her pocket before shedding her jacket and pants.

“You really do make a pretty picture. But there is still something missing.”

William reactively lifted his hips as Buffy cupped him and thoroughly applied the lube. When done, she gently fitted him with the device. His cock, though impressive before, now jutted proudly from his body.

Buffy grabbed a lit candle and straddled his lap, fitting him snuggly in her cleft but not allowing him to enter her.

Watching his jaw clench and his arms tense in their chains gave her a thrill, one she’d never experienced before–being in total and complete control of another.

“It’d be a shame to mar such perfection–” Buffy tipped the candle pillar over his chest, dripping hot wax. “–but that doesn’t mean I won’t.”

Buffy ground herself against him in time with creating nine splatters randomly across his chest. With each passing of her hips, the torches’ flames burned brighter.

“That’s it,” William groaned through clenched teeth, raising his hips in time.

“Shut–up.” Buffy roughly slapped her palm across his mouth, squeezing her inner thighs to still him.

Releasing his mouth, Buffy blew out the candle and dropped it off to the side. Leaning forward, she fisted his hair and pulled him into a fierce kiss.

“I’m going to fuck you now.”

Shifting slightly, she effortlessly took him in to the hilt. She started her pace off slowly, needing to accustom her body to his size. Soon, she was gaining momentum, setting a brutal rhythm. The torches’ flames scaled the walls, rising higher and higher.

“You love it, don’t you? Taking me like a man?” William grunted as his chains rattled.

“Yes.” Eyes closed, she lost herself to the feeling of him, forgetting her earlier dominant role.

“Love taking me like the filthy heretic you are?” William bucked, driving ever deeper.

“Yes!” With her climax, Buffy scored her nails down his chest drawing blood. Slowing her pace, she rode out her release before dropping into a spent, panting heap.

“Please. Take pity.”

William’s whispered plea broke through the strident sounds of her racing heartbeat and breath. Regaining some strength, Buffy opened her eyes and slid from his lap. She released him from his leather confine, and with three pumps of her hand, he came with a shout in hard, violent spurts.

While William came down from his high, Buffy redressed, except for removing her tie and using it to clear away his spendings. Needing his undivided attention, she pulled away his blindfold.

“William, don’t mistake my pity for weakness, and know that this comes with a price.”

She slid his flaccid cock into a chrome cock cage, set the guide pins, and closed it with a pad lock, then pocketed the key.

“When I decide to extend my generosity, then and only then, will you be released.”

Buffy pulled him into a fierce parting kiss before unlocking his wrists and ankles. With a wink and a tip of her hat, she turned and left.


Chapter End Notes:
Please take a moment to share your thoughts. Thanks.