[Reviews - 30] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers has had her eye on Spike for a while but she's too shy to approach him. Now her car won't start and he's the only one around to help. Will she finally get over her nerves and take a chance?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8476 Read: 11982
Published: 09/23/2012 Updated: 10/01/2012

1. Part One by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 12] Liked (1877 words)
I've got a little Spuffy for you. This will be complete in three or four parts. I've got it just about fully written, so the posts will come quickly.
Thanks to Puddinhead for giving this a read. She is beyond wonderful.

2. Part Two by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 8] Liked (1917 words)
This is now completely written-I'm tweaking a couple bits in the final part, but it's done. Which means it will all be posted by the end of the week. I know, people are more interested in seeing some one or two of the other stories finished. I can only say that I'll try. And I do have another chapter of The Way To A Man's Heart ready, but I'm trying to save it until I can follow it with a couple more right away.

Thank you to Puddinhead for reading and general awesomeness.

3. Chapter 3 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (4682 words)
Okay-here's the third and final part of this little tale. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know either way. :)
Thanks to Puddinhead for giving this a read. She is beyond wonderful.