[Reviews - 5] LikedPrinter
Summary: It was the Tuesday before Christmas and Buffy hoped after a quick patrol she’d finally be earning a much-needed break. However, this was still the Hellmouth, which is the perfect place for a few of Santa’s disgruntled elves to stir up a little trouble.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Parody
Warnings: Adult Language, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3011 Read: 3123
Published: 12/19/2012 Updated: 12/19/2012

1. Chapter 1 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (3011 words)
Long time no post! I would first like to take this opportunity to thank all who voted for my WIP, FaLLen. I'm still in complete and utter awe. Thank you again.

As for the next chapter of FaLLen, I promise I will be posting soon. Unfortunately, with my trip to Florida--which was amazing with my daughter's squad taking third place in the Nationals, and then throw Christmas in the mix, I've really needed something light and cheery to get me back into writing.

In this one-shot, I’m taking a little poetic license here since Hush aired before X-Mas and Doomed aired after, however Hush ended with Riley and Buffy about to talk and Doomed starting with this conversation, I couldn’t rightly have this story take place in between these two episodes.

Last, but certainly not least, big thanks to one of the most amazing women I know, Sanityfair, for taking the time to edit this. Now, without further adieu...