[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Inspired by a challenge on Elysian Fields Spuffy Archive, this tale mystical education and Elizabeth Summers ascertaining how to use blessed objects in general and one in particular: Consecrated Hosts to fight against Preternatural Monsters, one of her instructors in this is William Pratt. Don't worry, this won't involve badness, but will have to do with what might be called "preternatural biology" for lack of a better term.


Rated: 15
Categories: General/Canon Characters: None
Genres: Action
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1909 Read: 384
Published: 05/17/2022 Updated: 05/17/2022
Story Notes:

Story is set in about season 10 of the comics, but is predomStory is set in about season 10 of the comics, but is predominantly a 'research conversation story' dealing with mainly discussions on how to fight against enemies of a spiritual nature. Also draws pretty heavily upon Christian Theology, especially Catholic teaching- you write what you know, and I am most familiar with that particular faith's teachings. Please do read, review, and enjoy.inantly a 'research conversation story' dealing with mainly discussions on how to fight against enemies of a spiritual nature. Also draws pretty heavily upon Christian Theology, especially Catholic teaching- you write what you know, and I am most familiar with that particular faith's teachings. Please do read, review, and enjoy.

1. Chapter 1 Primary Source Material... by Palpatine [Reviews - 0] (1909 words)

 I sincerely hope you people enjoy this... Story deals with how an evil spirit is interfered with by use of blessed objects- the greatest of them all being a consecrated Host.


Giles here would have an interest in all matters of the mind, so he'd have an interest in obscure prophetic writings, including the famous Apocrypha books- one of which is the source of the idea that "relationships based on lust are doomed from the outset", based on something said be a non-human person in the Book of Tobit... a material he might well be familiar with.