Disclaimer: all characters are owned to Joss Wheadon
Adams Family was just borrowed.
P.S Sorry It Took So Long!! I crashed the computer...Again
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ give me feed back it ispires me!lol



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




Chapter 3
She awoke with a pain in her stomach. She was sweating terribly. She lay there thinking hard. ‘This dream means something but what? Are their any connections?’ then she thought, Tara and Jenny were dead, Cordy was different since she came back from the higher plains, Fred and Wes never got started really, and Anya hates Xander. She thought about her and Spike. She did not hate him, nor did she want to. He didn't hate her either. And she did not want to die.again.and she didn't want him to die. Then she thought 'oh my god he got a heartbeat!! He was alive what the hell does this dream mean??' She decided to ignore it when she heard movement down stairs.


As she wrapped herself in the blanket she started walking downstairs. She remembered that spike had stayed behind. She walked into the living room where he was sitting there watching TV. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Feeling better, luv?"

"Ugh"

"Come on sit down here I'll move. I'll even go make us some cocoa. Ok?" He got up and walked out of the room.

Buffy laid down on the couch and noticed there was a bowl right by the couch. She smiled to herself.

Spike walked in with two mugs in hand. He gave her a mug and sat on the floor.

"Ooh marshmallows" She looked down at Spike he looked uncomfortable. "Spike? Sit?" She put her hand on the couch.

He sat next to her and put his arm on the back of the couch. She laid on a pillow and put her feat on his lap. Since he got his soul she was conformable to be around him. They were watching the Adams Family marathon.

About 2:00 she went up and took a shower to make her feel better. She turned on the shower and slipped her clothes off. She stepped in and let the water hit her while she closed her eyes.

All of a sudden Spike stepped in the shower put his hand on her waist as he circled around her. He kissed her neck as he wrapped his hands around her. She turned and looked into his eyes. He looked at her. She closed her eyes. She felt his lips captured hers. As he deepened the kiss she felt herself melt into his arms. She saw that same light around her again. As she pulled away a heartbeat was there again.

"BUFFY!!!BUFFY OPEN YOUR EYES!" Spike started shaking her violently.

As she opened her eyes she saw the water running over her and Spike shaking her.

"wha.what happened? Spike? Spike! GET OUT IM NOT DRESSESD!!"

He stood outside the curtain and handed her towels.
"I heard a thump and I came to check on you." He spoke.

"Hmm well I'm ok. I'll go patr-"

"NO! Ill go just stay and rest ok?"

"...Ok"

She laid in bed with chicken noodle soup until 9:46. She heard a knock on the door she walked down to get it. She walked to the door where there was a package she got it and set it on the table and read it.

To: Buffy Anne Summers
From: An Admirer

She was about to open it until she heard the phone rang. When she went to get it the power went out ' Oh great everything terrible happens to me' She ignored it and slept on the couch.

She awoke from a dreamless sleep and ate a bowl of cereal and went down to the basement. Spike was sleeping she left him alone because he patrolled all night. She remembered the package and went to open it. As she went the phone rang again.

"Hello"

"Hey Buffy its Xander, I called last night and no one picked up. It is awesome up here sorry you can't be here. Willow is excited about skiing, if exciting means having panic attacks. How are you feeling?"

"Better how is everyone?"

"Good.what? O Ok. Buffy we are going to go eat brunch. Everyone gives thir love."

He hung up before she said goodbye. ‘thanks for the long conversations’ She went into the kitchen to the package. She cut it open and looked in. She just screamed.