Hey yall this is the final chapter in this story (Sniff) but in a couple of weeks I’m going to have an unbelievable story about if Angel will ever become human even though he signed away his humanity, and if Buffy finds Spike again. Plus a really powerful slayer who can either make or break the world. My little head is all bubbly with ideas if you want to give me any ideas for a major fic or want me to write it plz put up a review o kee day? All right the LAST chapter of my first fiction.



I don’t own n e thing but would love to though ; )




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


There in the box were 3 heads to girls. They all looked up at her like frightened children. She couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe. She stood there in shock. She looked down and saw a note her hand trembled as she picked it up and read it.

Merry Christmas Slayer 

“Do you like it?” the voice made her jump. She turned around and Glory was leaning against the doorwell. ”Ohh stupid slayer, I got three in two days. You got two the past two weeks, don’t you get it your not going to win.” Glory walked up to her close as Buffy turned around. Glory whispered in a seductive voice. ”Willow’s gun is still upstairs if ya wanna hur-“

“Buffy!! Don’t listen shell be inside your head come on!” Spike appeared only in sweatpants holding his hand out to her. Buffy just stood there starring still in shock she wanted to just get it over with. She hated what she was going to do to the potentials. She was leading them into hell. She did just want to die she had nothing to live.

Spike ran up to her and grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her. “Buffy please snap out of it. The first has gotten into your mind. Come on Buffy!” he slapped her. She still was in her gaze. He new he was going to regret this but it was the only way..…. at least he thought. He leaned in slowly and gently brushed his lips against hers. With no response from her he sucked her bottom lip. He brushed his tongue on her top lip when he finally got a response from her. She had opened her mouth to allow him entrance.


Buffy got out of her daze when she realized spike was kissing her. She reacted by deepening the kiss till full passion. She suddenly pulled away needing air. She looked around no Glory. She looked at spike taking unnecessary breathes of air. He looked down and back up at her not quite grasping what just happened.

“Buffy…” he whispered. She smiled at him and touched his cheek. She realized for the first time that she actually needed Spike to be there for her. She looked into the box and something caught her eye. Another note. She opened it.

Not to many have will power
But for those who do
They have someone who is the glue
That person holds them together
Even if they are doomed
After they accomplished that one task
All will be rewarded
If they just tell that one thing the other asks.


She got it and looked at spike. She put her dreams together. If she just tells Spike the thing he has been wanting to hear. After the whole appocolypse is over he’ll be human and we would be together.

“Spike?…I..”she was interupted

“no love please don’t tell me that you can’t love me lets just be quiet and enjoy it while it lasts” he pulled her closer and kissed her paaionately.

I’ll have time she thought. I really do love him. I’ll have plenty of time.







S.S.S(sorry so short)




end