Chapter 2

Buffy awoke with a jolt and ran to the bathroom and threw up. She was sick. Willow heard her and looked at the clock it said 3:46. She walked over to the bathroom and patted Buffy’s back. She looked up and said, “Wil I don’t feel to hot” then she threw up again.
Willow stayed with her until 4:30 and she left to get everyone up. When everyone was up and Xander was putting things in the car Willow went to check up with Buffy. When she got there she was asleep in the bathroom. “Buffy? Hey how are you feeling?”
“Ughhh”
“Well I think you should stay home until you feel better ok? I’ll stay home with you too. Is that good?”
“No, no go with them I’m feeling better I’ll stay home by myself ok. See?” Buffy stood up feeling a little dizzy. She smiled at her friend and watched her get up. Willow walked downstairs and told Xander and Giles that Buffy wasn’t feeling good and she would meet them up there.
“Aww Buffster not coming to bad,” Xander said and continued to load up the car.
Buffy listen to them and sighed she took a wash cloth and washed her face and brushed her teeth. She felt terrible she headed down stairs.
“No dawn you CAN NOT take your sword with you.” Spike was telling her. She gave him the lip that changed when they heard crashes from upstairs. Spike ran upstairs to the living room to see Buffy lying at the bottom of the stairs unconscious.
“Buffy, BUFFY!!” Spike was yelling. She cracked her eyes to see him and she closed them and listen to everything that was going around.
“Oh my god is she alright?” Dawn asked.
“Ok that’s it i'm staying home and watching over her.” Willow said with a sigh.
“No, red you go with the kiddies ill take care of her I was just going to visit some ‘friends.’” Spike said
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah it will be fun”
The next thing Buffy knew she was scooped into strong arms and carried into her room. She laid her head on Spike’s shoulder on the way up. Spike laid her down on her bed and left.
All of a sudden she was in a room with three doors. Two were blank and one said "Meant to Be." She walked into that door to face a long hallway. She started walking she saw open rooms all the way down. She looked into the first open door way to see Willow kissing Tara. Buffy watched as they kissed as tears burn behind her eyes but she kept walking. In the next room she saw Xander with Anya sitting between his legs getting a massage. She smiled and continued walking; the next one showed Giles reading a book by the fire with Jenny Calender wrapped up in a blanket lying on his lap. The next room she saw Wesley. He had his glasses off and was propped up on his elbow with one arm wrapped around Fred. He had a sweet smile on his face. Then the most shocking one came up; Cordelia was standing bathed in sunlight looking out the window. Then Angel came up and wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked up at him and kissed him. Buffy was in awe but she came to the end of the hallway and down the stairs. All the potentials talking but all she could hear is her heartbeat as she wove her way through the crowd she saw Spike. He was wearing black pants and a deep tan sweatshirt. He was leaning with one foot on the wall looking down.
She walked up to him while he looked up and met her eyes. Buffy looked deep into his eyes and looked down to see a sword cut deep in his chest. She shot back up to see him look down at it and back at her. He tilted his head she moved in and brushed her lips against his. Their kiss got deeper as Buffy opened her mouth for his tongue to slip in. Spike wrapped is hands around her tiny waist and held her tight. Buffy slid her hands up his chest and around his neck. She could see a bright light through her eyelids. As their tongues tangled in her mouth Buffy rolled her head back and he kissed down her neck. As he kissed back up she caught his lips and sucked his bottom lip and licked the top of his mouth as they broke the kiss. Their foreheads rested on each other as she panted. Buffy noticed something, she didn’t just hear her heartbeat. She looked at him foreheads still on each other. She slid her right hand from around his neck and down to the wound. It was gone and in place of it was a heartbeat.