Buffy

I remember the first time I saw him. It was just one of those rare occasions when you bump into someone and they excuse themselves. What attracted me the more about him was his beautiful English accent.

“Sorry, love,” I remembered him saying when we hit each other headfirst. Those words just got stuck on me like glue. William was the best person I have ever come across. I don’t ever want to lose him.

“This is exquisite,” I heard him ramble as he took a bit of the steak in front of him. I smiled and began to eat myself. Being with him made me forget about my problems, my family… the pressure…

After 30 minutes of munching and swallowing, we finished the plates and sat back. He sighed deeply, turning his head to face me and smiled.

“Did you like the food, love?” he asked me as he cupped my cheek warmly. I nodded my head in agreement, and leaned in to brush my lips against his. The heat between us intensified as he snaked his hand around my waist and inside my shirt. His hands were cold and profoundly sweaty; he rubbed them up and down my back leisurely.

“Buffy, love… what do you want to do now?” he asked me as he took out his wallet to pay the bill. I thought for a moment, and smiled as I came up with an answer.

“Well… I wanted to go to the beach… and take a swim with you…” I whispered into his ear, wrapping my arms around his neck. He grinned widely and kissed my temple.

As we got out of the diner, we realized that it was getting dark. I scrunched myself to William as a slight breeze came through. It was small, but it was shivery. Suddenly, I felt droplets fall on my skin. They were faint; I hoped that it wouldn’t rain.

“Is it raining, Will?” I asked as I slid into the car. As I did, water began clattering down with force. I sighed as William doused himself in the driver’s side and closed the door. He stared at me for a moment, and smiled cockily.

“I guess it is raining, love… no beach then,” he sighed and took my hand in his. He seemed thoughtful for a while; I knew he was thinking of what we should do next. I loved to stare at him every time I got a possible chance; he had very beautiful features and I could never get tired of them. He gritted his teeth as he contemplated; his cheekbones would jut out like two sharp knives. I ran my hand on them, remembering every curve on that muscle.

His eyes… his breathtaking sapphire eyes are the ones that attracted me the most about him. The way he gazed at me, and how warm they appeared drove me to the verge insanity. His eyes full of lust when he turned to face me. My heart began to speed like a frantic rabbit as I leaned over, brushing my lips lightly on his. It was a soft embrace, but it later burst into an avid kiss.

“I need you so much, love,” his voice groaned as he planted kisses on my neck. “God, I need you everyday of my bloody life.”

He kissed me square on the mouth before starting the engine and driving away. I snuggled next to him, burrowing my face in his neck and watched the immense skyscrapers pass by us. The rain had died down, but there were still a few droplets.

“Will, where are we going?” I asked curiously, stomping my chin on the edge of his shoulder. He chuckled, pulling me closer with his free arm.

“You’ll see,” he answered, his voice chorusing in my head. I wondered where he was taking me, but I shrugged it off and enjoyed the ride.
It wasn’t until William turned on the corner of five-star hotel that I realized what was on his mind. The scary part was that I agreed with what he was doing.

“Be right back, love,” he whispered into my ear as he turned off the engine of the car. He entered the lobby of the lodge, a smile pasted widely on his lips. It was an Embassy Suites Hotel, the best in the country to my opinion… William wanted to spoil me to death.

He returned with a key in hand, and started the car to park. I glanced at him for a moment before getting out to walk in. He took my hand cordially as we made our way through the hallways.

“Are you sure?” I whispered to myself, trying to assure myself that I wanted to do this. William turned his head toward me and smiled. He heard my question.

“Yes I’m sure,” he whispered, stopping in the middle of the corridor, and drew me in for a zealous kiss. I returned the embrace, my arms clenched tightly on his shoulders. He pulled away, his cerulean eyes expressing hunger, and pulled me quickly through the idle. As we reached the room, he turned to me before turning the knob to open the door.

I love him… I admit it and I will admit it everyday of my existence. I entered the room, my mouth gaping at how striking the room was. He placed his hands on my waist and kissed my shoulder. We stood at the foot of the immense four-poster king bed; I placed my hand one of the poles, tracing my fingers on the fine wooden patterns.

I closed my eyes as I felt William tracing his lips on my neck. My stomach lurched abnormally as he tightened his grip on me. I turned around to face him; my palms began to sweat and my heart paced quicker than normal.

We stared at each other for a moment before he carried me and gently set me on the silky comforter. He sat next to me, his hand smoothly rubbing against my cheek. He leaned down, brushing his lips on mine.

No words were spoken… the beauty of our bodies together just spoke out loud for us. You can imagine the rest.

~*~*~*~

A/N: Please!!! Review! I beg you!!! I love this story… don’t you??? Falling Off the Deep End will be on soon! Don’t worry.

-Jess