-o-o-o-

William

Seeing Buffy at school was the best thing the Good Lord could give. Having her by my side is so wonderful. It was a couple of days to her birthday and she was anxious. I could tell… I took her to a secluded beach and she loved it. She had brought along her favorite beach blanket and we cuddled close together. She wore a pair of nice Capri’s and she lifted her white shirt above her belly because of the heat. Her head against my shoulder as we both faced the sunset. Her back on my chest, her hands caressing my thighs.

“I wish the day would come sooner,” she whispered into my ear, and a lump formed in my throat. Her hands reached up my thighs; I smiled when I felt her pat a small box I had in my pocket. She turned her head, asking what it was. I smiled even wider, but my nerves kicked the bloody hell out of me. She asked again, this time a bit sweeter than usual, and it almost sounded seductive. Buffy Summers of 17, my English student, was seducing me, William Giles of 27 years old. She was glowing with purity, innocence and her smile was angelic. I could tell her body was changing and I think she noticed, too, because she took my hand and placed it on her stomach. The question arose again, her lips just inches from mine and I slowly dug into my pocket, taking out the small blue velvet box I had. She eyed me carefully, turning to face me completely.

“You mean the world to me, Buffy,” I began, caressing her cheek as I cupped it. “I never think about the future without you in it, and my life would mean nothing without you by my side…” I opened the box, watching her part her lips, a gasp escaping from them. Her eyes glistened with tears, a smile forming on her lips. She made eye contact with me, breathing heavily as I took out the ring I had kept for so long. “Would you…” I began, taking her hand in mine, placing the ring right in front of the designated finger. “Would you be my wife, Buffy?”

She smiled widely, her tears flowing freely as she nodded her head feverishly. “Yes!” she exclaimed, and I slid the ring into the finger. After I did, she lunged at me, caressing me with kisses and whispering into my ear. It was like falling in love all over again without losing the love you feel for that person. Since the first time I saw her, I knew that she was the one for me… something I had never expected in my life.

“I love you,” she whispered, her voice becoming husky and lustful. My heart twitched as she caressed my chest leisurely, taking every curve and muscle in the palm of her hand. I heaved a breath of pleasure when she kissed my neck with pure virtuousness, her hands roaming to my back to pull me closer.

“I love you, too…” I returned the emotional words, bringing her on my lap and bruised her with a passionate kiss. It was the best moment I had spent with her so far, other than our first night together. Loving her was the best endowment I could ever have.

Nestling myself between her silky ivory legs, I continued to kiss her, my hands delicately roaming her body. I could never get enough of her, the love I felt for her was way over my bloody might. She had become my obsession, my reason for living. A moan escaped her mouth as I nibbled her neck considerately. I heard her giggle when I kissed her soft spot. I knew it would tickle her, and I continued to fondle it. She laughed uncontrollably, squirming in my arms, and asked me to stop. When I did, she hastily pushed me back against the smooth sand.

Grabbing my wrists and pushing them on the sand behind my head, she stared at me, her eyes glowing their natural colors with chasteness. I had never seen them like that before; they were so beautiful and I began to breathe erratically, my body shaking along with it. My heart quivered as Buffy smiled warmly before she pulled herself down, brushing her lips lightly against mine. She placed pressure on my lips as the kiss intensified, her hands moving from my wrists to my chest. I knew what she wanted when her hands roamed to the buttons on my dress shirt. No words were expressed as we made love together. It was too beautiful to be put in words.

I drove slowly to her house, hoping that we could salvage a few moments for ourselves. She held my hand as I drove and smiled warmly when I gave her a quick glance. She was angelic, a work of art for the Good Lord Himself. She was as graceful as she lifted my hand occasionally, planting a small kiss on my knuckles and putting back on her lap.

“I want to elope,” she whispered, causing me to raise an eyebrow. “I want to just get a nice dress and leave to Las Vegas…”

“Las Vegas?” I chuckled, pulling over the car to the side of the road. I parked the car, and turned to the angel sitting beside me. “When?”

“On my birthday… let’s do it, William,” she insisted, tilting her head to the side as she squeezed my hand lightly. “My mother is giving me a small get-together and then after we’re done, you can wait for me. I just can’t wait much longer…”

“Buffy… are you sure? What about your mother? What is she going to say when she finds out you ran out to marry your English teacher?” I asked her, trying to reason with her calmly. She sighed and smiled again.

“I’m really sure, and if I have to, I’ll talk to her. I know how she’ll react…” she retorted, and cupped my cheek sensitively. “… But I’ll do whatever it takes to be by your side always…and if I do have a child growing inside of me, well, I want his father around all the time.” Her last few words made my eyes water carelessly. I took her into my arms, embracing her to me like a doll. I heard her giggle against my chest, a smile forming on my lips when she circled her arms around the small of my back. We parted from our embrace, and rubbed my forehead against hers.

“Just a few more days…” I whispered to her. “Just a few more days and we can be together for eternity…”

-o-o-o-

A/N: There you people go! Chapter nine is up for all my faithful readers! Open for suggestions!

-Jess