Disclaimer: Dont own a thing
Thank you all for those reviews. I cannot thank you guys enough

(******************************************************)
The group arrived at L.A. in the evening. They were all tired from sitting on the plane and hearing Andrew argue with Dawn. Each of them fell asleep quickly in their hotel rooms, thinking about the day ahead for them.

Early next morning, Giles woke up, unable to sleep. He dialed Wesley’s number, seeing if the other British was up.

“Hello?” A sleepy voice asked on the other end.

“Good morning Wesley, I was hoping you were up.” Giles said.

“Well, I’m up now thanks to you.” Wesley replied, obviously annoyed.

“Down to business, Wesley. I need Spike’s address.” Giles said in a serious tone.

“Grab a pen Giles.” Wesley replied wryly as Giles scrambled around the hotel room for a pen and a pad of paper.

“Go,” Giles instructed the other British.

“You realize I’m only doing this because Spike is getting too annoying to ignore and Buffy is in depression right?” Wesley asked. Giles let out a deep breath.

“Both of us are only doing this for the good of Buffy, now tell me the address.” Giles repeated.

“Fine, 56 Township road. It’s an apartment, go to #31.” Wesley replied as he heard the sound of a pen scratching the paper on the other end.

“And I trust you are not going to tell Angel about this.” Giles said, leaning back on the pillows of his bed.

“Angel will never know about it, unless Buffy decides to kick his butt for not telling her.” Wesley replied.

“Thank you, the thing we definitely don’t need is a Dawson hanging around.” Giles replied, a smile on his face. “Good bye Wesley.”

The other man said goodbye quickly and hung up the phone. Giles put his phone down, looking at the clock. It was nearly 8, he decided that it would be a perfect time to wake the group. He quickly dialed each of their rooms, waking them up from their peaceful sleep and telling them they will meet in the restaurant for some breakfast. Giles hung up after waking Andrew and walked into the bathroom.

(***********************30 minutes later**********************)

The group sat there grumbling as Giles arrived and sat down with them. Andrew was whining again, this time was about hair gel.

“I ran out of hair gel and Dawn wouldn’t let me use hers!” Andrew whined, “Xander! Tell Dawn to give me some!” The group rolled their eyes. Xander without looking up from the menu told Andrew to shut up. Andrew just pouted before Willow reached into her purse and taking out a $10 dollar bill.

“Here, take it and buy some gel later ok?” Willow asked, giving the money to Andrew. Andrew grabbed the bill and tucked it in his pockets.

“Well, good morning to all of you.” Giles said, as he opened the menu.

“Do you get the definition of vacation Giles? It means, sleep in and enjoy life. Not wake up early just to hear your roommate whine. And why does everyone get their own room except for me!” Dawn blabbered on with how she was annoyed. The group ignored her like what they did to Andrew.

“We are going to visit a friend of mine today.” Giles spoke up, interrupting Dawn’s rant. Xander, Giles and Willow’s eyes met for a moment, all three understanding who he was talking about. The rest of the group just murmured something under their breath about Giles and boring plans. Willow smiled at Buffy, who hadn’t said a word during all the commotion.

“I think you’ll be surprised at who it is.” Willow said to Buffy, who just sat there, fidgeting the tablecloth.

“Please don’t say it’s Angel.” Buffy replied softly, still no looking up. Willow just smiled sadly at her again and didn’t say anything.

(************************1 hour later*************************)

After the group’s breakfast, Giles called a cab to come pick them up from their hotel. They piled on to the cab as Giles told the driver where to go.

The drive was long and tedious in the L.A rush hour. But pretty soon, they got there. The group looked out their windows to see an old apartment.

“Aren’t all your friends rich Giles?” Andrew asked as his forehead stuck to the cab window. “I mean, they get money from the council of watchers don’t they?” Giles got out of the cab and opened the van door.

“Are you implying I have no friends outside of my colleagues?” Giles questioned, a frown on his face.

“N-no” Andrew stuttered at the man’s stare, Giles glared at him for a few seconds before letting out a chuckle. Andrew nervously laughed along. Xander paid the cab driver.

“Show the way Giles.” Xander said.

(********************************************************************)

END CHAPTER
Please read and review
Thanks for all those reviews :D