Down

Disclaimer: I asked Santa Clause for the rights to Spike but he didn’t give it to me :(

Thanks for everyone’s reviews!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Spike sat quietly on couch, watching the early reruns of Passions. He got up, walked to the fridge, and got a beer. Spike was a little tired from rescuing damsels in distress through the long nights of L.A. Spike seriously thought about going to Europe to find Buffy, but he knew that it would take to long to track her down, even with his vamp senses. He let out a deep breath and sat down on the couch again, focusing on the T.V

***********************************outside**************************

“Are you sure this is the right address? This place seems a little… run down.” Xander asked, looking at the shabby walls of the apartment.

“Yes, now be quiet and help me find apartment #31!” Giles said, looking around the floor. Unfortunately, Wesley had forgotten to tell him which floor the suite was on.

“Giles, seeing the number is 31, shouldn’t it be on the 3rd floor?” Willow asked, dragging a quiet Buffy behind her.

“Ah, yes. Good point Willow.” Giles commented, before walking up to the elevator and pressing the up button. The elevator came but it looked old, really old. Giles stepped in and it looked like it wobbled a bit on its wires.

“I’m gonna take my chances with tripping and falling in the old dirty stairs then walking into the elevator of doom.” Xander joked. Everyone just glared at him, so he walked into the old elevator with Giles. Everyone soon piled into the elevator. Giles pressed the dusty button for the 3rd floor and the elevator started moving.

“Eugh…Giles! The walls are covered something sticky” Andrew complained loudly. Dawn rolled her eyes.

“Yah, maybe if we’re lucky, it’s super glue.” Dawn murmured to herself. The elevator seemed to take forever as they finally reached the 3rd floor. The door opened as the group rushed out, unable to take the humid air in the old and musty elevator.

“Phew… I think I coulda died in there.” Dawn commented in the middle of taking deep breaths. The group nodded in agreement as they all took in huge breaths. Giles was the first one to talk after that.

“Now, Suite #31.” He said in between pants. Willow just looked around for a few seconds before finding it.

“Oh! There Giles! Over there!” Willow said excitedly.

Giles took Buffy’s arm and said quietly “Come-on, you will be surprised to see who lives here.”

Buffy replied quietly “I don’t want to see Angel.” Giles gave her a little squeeze on her hand.

“It’s not Angel. I promise you.” Giles said, giving her a little smile. Buffy just nodded and let herself be led to the door. Giles rapped his knuckles on the door a few times. They heard a little commotion from the other side as the door swung open.

**************************(inside)**************************

Timmy was down the well again! Spike’s face was close to the screen of the T.V. So close that it looked like he was trying to kiss the character on-screen.

Boom boom boom (seriously, who knows what a person rapping with knuckles on the door sound like)

Spike unglued his face from the T.V. He scrambled to the door. It better not be that Doyle guy again. He was tired from fighting the good fight for today. He unlooked the door and swung the door back violently, revealing an old friend.

“Watcher?” Spike asked. The old man didn’t say anything but gave him a small smile as he stepped aside revealing a petite blonde.

**************************(outside)***************************

The door swung back revealing a black clad figure that Buffy had dreamt of seeing every night.

“Watcher?” he asked, in his oh so sexy (a.n: sorry, I had to say that *drools*) accent. Giles didn’t say anything as he stepped aside letting him see her. Their eyes met for a few seconds before Buffy launched herself at him for a big hug. Tears flowed as they held each other.

“Buffy, is it really you luv?” Spike asked, burying his face in her soft brown hair he loved. Buffy nodded as she cried on his shoulder. Spike was shaking by now from happiness. He stroked her hair as he allowed the slayer cry. The group outside were staring at the couple now. Dawn’s eye nearly fell out as she strained to see if it was her sister hugging the figure that looked like Spike. She wanted to run up and hug him too, but Xander read her mind and held her arm tightly so she couldn’t ruin the moment.
Back at the door, the couple were still clinging on to each other, like there was no tomorrow.

“Buffy, look at me.” Spike asked her softly.

“I can’t. I don’t want to open m-my eyes and wake up.” She replied, arms tightening around Spike’s torso. Spike hushed her.

“I promise you, this isn’t a dream Buffy. Open your eyes.” He said softly. Buffy opened her eyes one by one, hoping Spike wouldn’t disappear as he always did in her dreams.
She looked up at him and he was there, in flesh. Buffy touched his cheek as a single tear fell from her eye.

“Its alright pet, I’m here, no need to shed more tears.” Spike said gently, brushing the tear off her face. The next thing he knew was that Buffy’s lips were on his and that she was kissing him passionately. He returned the kiss with equal passion.

“Awwwww this is so sweet.” Andrew said in a dreamy voice, ruining the moment. Buffy and Spike pulled apart, coming up for air. After hearing Andrew’s remark, Spike noticed the rest of the Scooby gang.

“Oh, hey Red, Nibblet, Wanker, Andrew.” Spike said, nodding at each of the four. For the first time in a few weeks, Willow saw Buffy smiling. She was absolutely glowing with joy.

“How bout we leave you two here for an hour or two, to, er… catch up on what happened and everything.” Willow suggested.

“You know that’s a great idea Red, we’ll you people in a few hours!” Spike said, before pulling Buffy into his apartment and slamming the door in their faces.

“I was the person who thought of this set up and I never got a hello? Or even a nod? I am so disappointed.” Giles said. Xander finally let go of Dawns arm, which was growing purple from Xander’s grip.

“I want to talk to Spike!” Dawn whined.

“Me too! I wanna talk too!” Andrew whined like a little kid. The group just rolled their eyes at them as they heard loud moaning from the other side of the door. Xander went unbelievably pale in record time.

“Good Lord, don’t they ever give it a rest?” Giles asked, before rushing the Scoobies back to the elevator.



(*******************************************************)
END CHAPTER
Please read and review
I suck at this stuffy…