Disclaimer: Don’t own a thing.

Thanks for all those reviews.

(**********************************************************************)

Buffy snuggled deeper into Spike’s arm as they laid together on his bed. They were tired from the long hours of making out so they decided that they would just cuddle…for now. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

“So, tell me what happened after you and the Scoobies did after good old Sunnyhell was destroyed.” Spike said, starting up a conversation.

“Oh, nothing much.” Buffy said, burrowing deeper into his embrace, “Kennedy broke up with Willow before Kennedy got killed. The potentials, I mean slayers now, are training with the new Watchers Council. We rented a house in England as Dawn went to school there. Xander got a job as a construction worker; Giles is back to being a librarian, Andrews the official job-less, Willow is going Oxford taking a few extra courses, and me, well I just sat there. Sometimes helping Giles at the library but most of the time, I was making dinner with Andrew. Then Andrew came to L.A and I fell into depression.” Buffy stopped to take a deep breath. Spike’s forehead wrinkled up in worry.

“Why? What happened?” Spike questioned, playing with her gold locks.

“I missed you.” Buffy said quietly, looking into Spike’s blue eyes.

“Oh Buffy….” He murmured, before pressing his lips onto hers for a passionate kiss. They came up for air a few minutes later.

“I don’t ever want you to be depressed of me, even if it’s me dieing, I want you to be happy Buffy. Promise me, if I ever get dusted, don’t cry. Please.” Spike said softly, looking into her eyes. Buffy just nodded before breaking into tears and hugging him.

“Shhh…no more tears luv.” Spike hushed her up, as they held each other for a few more minutes before Buffy stopped sobbing.

“So, how did you come back?” Buffy asked, sniffing a bit now and then.

“Well, after I turned…turned to dust, I remember seeing white. Then, I don’t know where I went. Its like I was floating between two places. I stayed there for a few days, months, I wasn’t counting. I saw Glinda there too. We talked for a long time before Demon Girl joined us. Glinda eventually told me this was like the space between Heaven and Hell. I was too good to go to Hell but too sinful for Heaven. Glinda has been stuck there, sitting around talking to other souls. Then I suddenly was ripped out. I appeared in Angel’s office and I found I was a ghost type thing.” Spike said, taking a breath.

“I tried to leave L.A, but I couldn’t. I was attached to the pendant, which was attached to Angel’s law firm. Eventually I became corporeal and I wanted to find you but then, I felt insecure. I was scared. Scared that I would be rejected again. So I stayed in L.A trying to play “good guy”. Then that crazy slayer thought I was this guy who tortured her in her childhood and got my hands chopped off….But luckily, Fred got the meds quickly enough so they could sew my hands back on. That’s it for now…” Spike finished as he continued to fidget with her gold hair.

“Oh Spike…..” Buffy said, before kissing him again. This time, their kiss was interrupted by the phone ringing.

“Bloody hell…” Spike swore before picking up the phone. He quickly handed it over to Buffy. “It’s Red.” Buffy just gave him a small smile.

“Hey...” Buffy said, “Yah, that would be nice, yah, I think it would be ok. Let me ask him. Spike, can I er…spend the night here…with you…?” Spike raised an eyebrow at her and nodded.

“He said ok. K, bye.” Buffy said, before giving Spike back the phone. He smiled.

“Your friends don’t want you?” He teased.

“They just don’t want to here Dawn whine about not having her own room.” Buffy replied. Spike let out a small chuckle.

“Its only 4, wanna go watch a movie tonight or something?” Spike asked. Buffy didn’t reply as she started to nibble on his ear.

“On second thought, I think we better stay in tonight.” Spike said before grabbing Buffy so he could have his wicked ways with her.

****************

The laid together, early next morning as they fell into sleep holding each other, hoping that they won’t wake up and find that it was a dream.

(across town, W&H)

“Has anyone seen Spike lately?” Angel asked his team. He got 4 “no”s and 1 about how much she missed seeing Blondie Bear.

“Ah well, maybe he left for good.” Angel said as he shrugged.

“Now, about tomorrows party….” Lorne said.
(**********************************************************)

END CHAPTER
Please read and review