Disclaimer: Don't own a thing
Thanks for all those reviews, I love you all

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Buffy woke up next morning in the arms of Spike. She let out a consented sigh and snuggled deeper into his embrace.

“Morning luv,” Spike said sleepily as planted a kiss on her forehead.

“What are we gonna do today?” Buffy asked, drawing random shapes on his chest. Spike yawned out of habit.

“I don’t know, what do you want to do?” Spike replied. Buffy shrugged.

“I was thinking about shopping but than you can’t go out and you lost your car as Sunnydale got destroyed…” Buffy trailed off sadly and pouted a little for the heck of it. Spike looked at her lip.

“Look at that lip, gonna get…” Spike said as he captured her lips in a passionate kiss. They finally came up for air after a few minutes. “But about the shopping, I do have a car…I stole it from Angel.” Spike grinned. Buffy smiled back and got outa bed to brush her teeth.

(**************a few hours later********)

Buffy and Spike walked through the mall hand in hand. Others had stopped to look at the interesting couple. They just smiled at each other as they continued to walk.

“What are you doing tonight?” Buffy asked. Spike shrugged.

“I was thinking about going to that party at Wolfram and Hart, just to annoy the Poof but now that you’re here, I’ve got something else in mind…” Spike trailed off raising his eyebrows suggestively at her.

“You know, we can still go to the party…so I can kick Angel’s big ass to next year for not telling me your back.” Buffy said with fire in her eyes. Spike let out a chuckle as he imagined the scene in his head.

“You know that is a good idea.” Spike replied.

(*******************later********************)

The scoobies had met up with Buffy and Spike at the bubble tea (what? I’m Asian and I love that stuff!) shop in the mall.
“These little balls of sugar and flour are quiet amusing in tea I must say.” Giles said, as he sucked another one of the little balls through his straw. Dawn laughed at his comment before starting to choke on one. Giles gave her a few pats on the back before she was ok. Willow just smiled and turned her attention to the couple.

“Well, what are you guys doing tonight?” She asked.

“Well, Spike was thinking we should go to the W&H party, so I can kick Angel’s butt.” Buffy replied sipping from her drink.

“You want us to go with you two?” Willow asked.

“Sure, why not, the more the merrier.” Spike replied as he chewed on tapioca. Andrew’s ear perked up when he heard the word “party”.

“Party? Where!?!” Andrew demanded. The group rolled their eyes at him as they continued to talk to each other. “Nobody listens to me…” He said sadly.

“Hey, have you seen the new X men movie?” Xander asked, feeling bad for the kid.

“OH MY GOD! Of course! I would be dead if I hadn’t!” Andrew replied happily as they continued their geek talk.

(********************at the party****************)

Harmony looked around the partygoers, hoping to find Blondie Bear. She walked on her toes trying to spot him. She didn’t know where she was going until she bumped into Knox.

“Oh I’m sorry Knoxy!” She apologized quickly.

“You’re looking for Spike?” He asked, seeing how desperate she was.

“No duh, where were you for the last few minutes.” Harmony said as she rolled her eyes.

“Well I saw him near the entrance….” Knox trailed off as Harmony started running for the entrance “…with another girl.”

Harmony ran past the people dancing on the floor and tripped over one of their legs. She groaned before seeing a hand offer to help her up. She took it and pulled herself up only to realize it was her boss.

“And where do you think your hurrying off to?” Angel asked.

“Blondie Bear is here! Knox saw him!” Harmony informed her boss.

“Spike?” Angel asked, “I’ll come with you, I have to ask him about his whole new “I’m a champion” thing.” The pair pushed pass the dancers and to the front of the foyer only to be greeted by a sight that shocked both of them.

“Buffy?” Angel asked in disbelief as he saw the scoobies but no Spike in sight.

“Oh no, not her!” Harmony said, seeing that her chance of seducing Spike now is 0.

The Scoobies were busy talking to each other until they heard Angel call Buffy’s name.

“Angel.” Buffy said coldly , making Angel’s blood freeze.

“Oh, hey! How’s it going in England?” Angel asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

Buffy didn’t answer as the Scoobies moved aside revealing Spike beside her. Willow dragged the group away from the brewing fight. Harmony saw Spike and rushed towards him.

“Oh Blondie Bear! I missed-“ Harmony stopped mid sentence as a stake went through her chest. She crumbled into dust as Angel looked up at Buffy who was carrying a crossbow. The whole room was silent now, every human and demon watching the fight fold out in front of them.

“Bu-Buffy, look, I can explain.” Angel stuttered as he backed away slowly, “Now, put that crossbow down and we’ll have a –a talk.” The rest of Team Angel had arrived at his side by now. A silence hung over them.

“Buffy?” Fred and Wesley asked at the same time. Buffy smiled at them and waved before reloading her crossbow. Spike just stood by her side and watched the scene unfold.

“Now Buffy, lets have a talk, before we do anything radical.” Lorne said, trying to compromise. Buffy just smiled at the demon before …

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Will Angel die?
find out next chapter ;)
please read and review