Disclaimer: don’t own a thing. Please don’t sue me WB!
Thanks for all those reviews...sadly, this is the last chapter:(
(**********************************************************)

The room was silent was Buffy pulled the trigger on the ancient weapon and hit Angel on his left shoulder. Angel staggered back a little before leaning on the wall to pull the piece of wood out.

“Oh my gosh, Angel!” Fred said as she ran to help Angel pull the stake out of his shoulder. Wesley followed closely, stopping to grab a box of tissues to stop the bleeding. The Scoobies were silent when they saw this. Angel slowly got up after they temporary stopped his bleeding.

“Buffy, lets talk. W-we should have a talk.” Angel said softly.

“Fine, let’s talk here.” Buffy said, still gripping her crossbow. The guests of the party seeing there was no more bloodshed went back to talking to themselves.

“Fine,” Angel said, “Lets talk here.” He slowly walked to the wall and leaned on it to ease the pain on his shoulder. They stared at each other for a while as the silence draped over them.

“Talk. You’re the one who wanted to.” Buffy said as Spike wrapped his hands around her waste. Angel sighed (not that he really needed to :D)

“Buffy, I kept Spike away from you for your own good –“ Angel was interrupted by a very pissed Buffy.

“For my own good? For my own good?” Buffy screamed, the room was silent again, “ I was depressed, starving myself to death. You call that for my own good?”

“I wanted you to have a-a human boyfriend, so you can have the whole white picket fence thing…” Angel trailed off.

“Its always about what you want isn’t it? What YOU think is the best for me.” Buffy spat out, “I can never be normal. I am a slayer. I deal with demons. You think I can go on date, see a vamp, and dust it without the guy going ‘what the hell?’ I can’t, I’m not normal, Angel. I deal with demons and vampires, which can NEVER be normal.” Angel was silent after Buffy’s little rant.

“Fine.” Angel said, “If you want to be with a-a demon, be with me.” Spike growled at the other vampire but Buffy put a hand on his chest.

“Let me deal with him.” Buffy said quietly as she looked into Spike’s eyes. Spike nodded before returning to his human guise. She turned to Angel.

“I can’t be with you Angel. 2 reasons. 1: the Curse.2: I’m in love with another man. That guy,” she said, pointing at Spike, “Did everything to try to help me. He protected Dawn, and even got tortured for not telling the Hell God. After that, he had to deal with my crazy mood swings and the abuse that I caused. Instead of leaving, he just goes and gets a soul. Proofing that he loves me. He has done way more than you Angel and you know what? He’s less selfish. He actually thinks about me, instead of running off.” Angel didn’t have anything to say as she just leaned on his wall.

“Let’s Leave.” Buffy said before, grabbing Spike’s hand and dragging him out the door. The Scoobies looked at each other before going after them.

“But I want more shrimp!” Andrew whined as Dawn pulled him out the door.

Angel just leaned on the wall, brooding before Lorne tapped him on his shoulder.

“Huh? What?” Angel asked he was snapped out of his trance.

“Your crazy ex girlfriend is great! Her little stunt got enough bloodshed that all the guests are happy! You should bring her back, I mean, vampires heal fast so loosing a little blood won’t hurt that much would it?” Lorne asked. Angel didn’t answer as he walked back to his office silently.

Prologue (2 years after that incident)

Buffy leaned back on Spike as they sat on the cool grass looking at the stars.

“Are you sure that there’s gonna be a meteor shower tonight love? My neck is hurting from looking up.” Spike said.

“The news said so.” She replied fidgeting with her wedding ring. Spike and she got married last summer, after the big evil struck L.A. Forcing them to go back and help Team Angel. Buffy had forgiven the other vampire and Spike was o.k. with it. Everyone thought that Angel would Shan Shu after the apocalypse but to their surprise, it was Spike.

“I love you.” Buffy said, looking into Spike’s eyes. Spike leaned in and kissed her passionately as the response. They eventually came up for air.

“You know I’ll always love you.” Spike said, before kissing her again. Soon they were so busy that they didn’t notice the meteor shower had started……


THE END
Awwwwwww sweet Spuffyness!