DIsclaimer: Dont own a thing
Thank you for all those reviews. They really helped me with writing :)
(***********a week later************)

“Aww but I want to bring it!” whined Andrew, unhappy that he wasn’t allowed to bring his blow drier.

“Andrew, their gonna have one in the hotel.” Dawn said, loosing patience every second as she talked to Andrew. The plane they were flying on was going to depart in a few hours and she had the job to convince Andrew not to bring 10 suitcases along with him. Andrew hearing Dawn’s side of the argument, thought for a while.

“You promise?” Andrew asked.

“Yes! For Pete’s sake yes!” Dawn said, rolling her eyes.

Meanwhile in another part of the house…

“Hey Buffy, you ready to go?” Willow asked quietly. The once happy and full of life slayer just nodded and started playing with the ring. Willow let out a deep breath and led her downstairs onto the couch.

“The taxi’s gonna be here soon Willow, can you tell Andrew to please hurry up.” Giles said, sitting on one of the couches with Xander facing Buffy. Willow nodded and hurried up the stairs.

“You know,” Xander said, “I still don’t get why we need bring Andrew along.”

“He’s the one who knows where the law firm is.” Giles replied, taking a sip from his cup of tea.

“Did you call yet?” Xander whispered, to Giles, hoping that Buffy’s slayer hearing won’t pick up on their conversation. Giles gave him a look and motioned him to talk in the hall about it. Xander nodded and followed Giles out.

“Are you daft or something? Buffy could have heard us in there!” Giles asked the boy with a frown on his face.

“Ok, ok, I’m sorry, but did you call yet?” Xander asked impatiently.

“Yes, I talked to Wesley about it. He seemed rather unhappy that Angel didn’t call like he told him to.” Giles replied, leaning on the wall.

“But ho-“ Xander’s question was interrupted as somebody knocked on the door of the house.

Giles opened the door and recognized it was the taxi driver.

“Come on children! The taxi driver is here!” Giles informed the group. Dawn and Andrew were the first ones, dragging their suitcases down to the foyer of the house. Xander just reached for his backpack. Willow dragged hers and Giles’ suitcase into the foyer. Buffy just stood there with a little backpack, staring at the ground. The taxi/cab driver somehow fit their entire luggage into his taxi as they filed in. Willow slammed the door close to the van as the man got in the car.

“To the airport?” he grunted. Giles told him which terminal and he started the car. Dawn squealed excitedly.

“What are you so happy about?” Xander asked looking out the window.

“I just remembered that Janice lives in L.A. I can see her again!” Dawn said happily, with a gigantic smile on her face.

“Yah, but do you have her address?” Xander asked.

“No, but I can look it up in the phone book.” Dawn replied, still smiling. Xander rolled his eyes.

“Yah, but there must like, hundreds of Janices in L.A” Xander replied smiling.

As the two started arguing, Buffy asked Willow something quietly.

“Why do I have to go?” Buffy asked quietly. Willow gave her a friend a little smile.

“You’ll see.” Willow replied.

“But I don’t want to see Angel.” Buffy said, fidgeting with the ring again.

“Who said we’re seeing Angel? Can’t we just go on a nice vacation?” Willow asked.

“Yah, and somehow, you people chose L.A.” Buffy replied with an eyeroll.

“Just don’t worry, we’re gonna have a nice vacation.” Willow told Buffy, but secretly, she had no idea what was going to happen.

END CHAPTER