AN- Tabula Rasa hasn't happened yet and no one got stuck in Buffy's house, and her hasn't birthday happened yet (changed the summary to just before Older and Far Away)

(OH AND THIS IS MY FIST TIME WRITING ANYA...SO IF I DON'T GET HER COMPLETELY RIGHT, JUST BARE WITH ME AND I'LL GET THE HANG OF HER :D )

-Thanks to all the reviews who reviewed for my last chapter ;)

- Ok I know I said that this chapter would be coming soon, but I've been really busy with school and haven't had much time.. plus I'm really trying to get my site up... This one is extra long cause it's later then I said it would be, so if you want more soon you know what you have to do Review Review Review!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1879
'Oh wonderful morning

How it brings me the sun,

Who's rays shine upon me

Which brings thy warmth to my soul…'

William sat in the park composing yet again another poem. But he was stuck. Like usual, he couldn't think of how to end his poem, although he didn't think it was that good to begin with. 'How to end my poem... one more line should do,' He said there quietly, all by himself. The day was clear and there wasn't a cloud to be seen. William was enjoying himself, there was a slight breeze which cooled him down, since it was a fairly hot day, and with all the clothing that they wore the heat would have been to too much for him. He looked around at all the beautiful scenery, hoping it would inspire him, when suddenly he took notice to his own personal bullies heading his way. He quickly shoved his poem into a book that he had brought along just in case he wanted to read, he gathered up the rest of his things, his lunch, in which he had planned to stay for but, quickly changed his mind, his pens and some paper he had scribbles on while brainstorming his poem. He hurriedly tried to pick up all his things and get away before they saw him. But it was too late, they had already saw him long before he had ever spotted them. Just when he thought he was going to get away this time, having all of his things together, trying to leave as casually as possible and not watching where he was going he turned around and banged right into Howard Giles.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow was skimming books as fast as possible, she had to find a spell for Tara and Buffy's food before the dinner party, and she knew she didn't have much time.
"Here it is!" She said to herself after finding the spell she was looking for. It was a simple spell, the one for Buffy's food, not the important one for Tara.

"Is it just me or is it warm in here?" Willow asked herself as she opened the window a nice bit to let the room cool down. Then she gathered up the things she needed for the spell, which was sand, three candles which had to be specific colours, yellow, red and orange. She lit them all and laid the sand to the side. Then she placed the book in front of the candles, sat down in front of them and began to say the incantation.

'Quae illac sapor nocens averto abeo bona. Quae illac an anhelo quae abeo sapor exaequo exequo ac sapor bona.' She blew out the out the first candle, the yellow one, and then she said it again. 'Quae illac sapor nocens averto abeo bona. Quae illac an anhelo quae abeo sapor exaequo exequo ac sapor bona.' She blew out the second candle, the red one, made a circle around herself with the purple sand and repeated the incantation for the third and final time 'Quae illac sapor nocens averto abeo bona. Quae illac an anhelo quae abeo sapor exaequo exequo ac sapor bona.' Blowing out the third and finial candle, lightly pouring the sand over the words in the book... she felt it, and she knew it worked.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1879
"William, my boy, you must learn to watch where you're going," Howard said, as he bent down to help William pick up the books he dropped when he banged into him.

"S-s-s-s-oo-ry, I-I-I didn't se-see you there," William stuttered, as he hurriedly tried to gather up all of his things once again, and keep them away from prying eyes.

"Why, what's this William? Another one of your poems, I see," Howard asked

"N-n-o it is-sn't ," William said, as he tried to take the piece of parchment from Howard's hands, but Howard held it out of his reach, and he really didn't have the will to take something right out of some one's hands. "Please sir, I-I-if you will, may I p-p-please have my paper back?" William asked politely.

"Now, now, William, lets just see what we've got here," Howard said.

"It-it-it-it's no-not quite finished," William really didn't want Howard to read his poem, especially in front of every one, they were sure to laugh at him, like they always did.

"Well we'll just see what we've got so far, shall we?" It wasn't a question because he didn't wait for William to answer as he read the poem out loud.

"Spike, can you get the appetizers out of the fridge please?" Buffy asked, as she was trying to pour up the drinks for Xander and Anya, who were still sitting in the living room.

"No problem, luv," He said, taking them out, giving them a strange look. "I don't remember making these."

"That's cause you didn't, I did."

"Oh, well I don't remember you making these," Spike said, as he started placing them in a dish. "What are they anyway?"

"I don't know... they were in the book with the brownies," Buffy told him.

"Wait a minute luv, did you make the appetizers after you made the brownies?"

"Yeah, while you were licking the bowl... Why?"

"Cause that's why I don't remember," Spike said, smirking.

"Come on," Buffy said. In each hand she held a cup full of some kind of punch (also in the brownie book) for Xander and Anya as Spike followed with the appetizers... Whatever they were.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Oh wonderful morning
How it brings me the sun,

Who's rays shine upon me

Which brings thy warmth to my soul…'

They all dissolved into laughter, except of course for Cecily.

"Cecily, my dear, take a look at this," James said, handing her the poem. While William finally found the nerve to take to poem but not without adding a thank-you, which wasn't sincere but sounded like it was.

William walked of as fast as possible without making it look like he was trying to get away. The sound of laughter faded as he grew farther away but to him it would always be there. Playing over and over in his head. He would always remember how they tortured him. He didn't know why. He didn't know why they had chosen him to be the one to be picked on. He just hoped and prayed that one day he was chosen to be something else... some one else, to be some ones some one else and do something that mattered. His mind raced back to what had just happened, and he remembered that Cecily didn't laugh...She didn't laugh... A small smile grew to his face and he continued his journey home.

10 MINUTES EARLIER

"It-it-it-it's no-not finished," William said, just a Cecily stared to daze off. She was staring at the lake on the other side of the park. She stating thinking about how nice it would to get married there, possibly at sunset. 'Ah yes,' she thought 'that would be perfect' All she need now was a groom, and she had she eye set on Howard Giles. 'Cecily Giles' She thought. It was perfect!

"Cecily, my dear, take a look at this," James said, breaking her train of thought. She had no idea what he was talking about, she didn't even get a chance to see what he was trying to show her when William took whatever it was right from his had adding a polite 'thank-you' and walking off. 'What's wrong with him?' She wondered. 'And what's so funny?' She just chose to ignore them as she once again stared at the beautiful lake not too far away...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow was just finishing up the spell for Buffy's food as she began to search for the other spell for Tara. One that would make her forget all about the fight they just had. But she didn't know where her book had gone. 'Maybe she left it at the magic box' But she didn't even remember having it there.
"Oh, here's one!" She said, looking it over. It was a bit more complicated then the other one, but it would to do. Thisone talked about something about the past. The description wasn't in English so she tried to translate.

'Taking- programs, no problems. Taking problems from the present, no, past. Taking problems from the past and destroying them in the future." Willow translated. "Well my problem is from the past it must have happened at least 20 minutes ago." She read the rest of the text. "In order to perform the spell you will need something that was touched by the person last. Uhmm.. Something that was last touched by Tara," Willow said looking around. Then she noticed the book lying on the nightstand, that Tara read before going to bed. "It says I need to make a circle around it with some white candles, but I can't disturb its natural habitat." 'How was she gonna do that? The nightstand was too close to the wall and she couldn't move the book.....................But she could move the nightstand!"

"There," Willow said, once she had it moved the nightstand so there was enough room to make her circle. It was now kinda blocking the door though. 'Oh well,' She thought as she went back to the text book. "Lets see, I need some magic weed and 6 white candles. 6! Wow, that many... ?? Maybe we have some in the bathroom," She scampered into the bathroom in search for some candles.

DOWNSTARIS

"So are we the only ones invited or what?" Xander asked "Are there anymore h'or deurves?"

"Yes, everyone else is upstairs. Spike, do you want to go up there and let them know that everyone else is here? And I'll get Xander more appetizers," She said, taking the plate and heading off back into the kitchen.

"Sure thing luv. Red's room?"

"Yup."

Spike headed upstairs, he felt kinda strange about it though, and he'd never been in Red's room before. The only room he'd been in upstairs was Buffy's, he sighed. 'Buffy...' He inhaled sharply as he came to Buffy's door, but he couldn't stay there long. He knocked lightly on Willows door when he got there. Willow, who was in the bathroom didn't hear him.

"Red you in there? Buffy said to tell you that everyone is downstairs. Red?" He asked once more then he opened the door. When he did it banged right into the nightstand knocking over the book.

"God, what is this doing in the way?" He picked up the book he knocked over and placed it back on the nightstand.

"Oh hey Spike," Willow said coming out of the bathroom arms full of candles. Spike just gave her a strange look.

"I knocked, but you didn't hear me."

"That's ok."

"Yeah, Buffy said to let you know that Harris and his bird are downstairs and were gonna have dinner soon...so.."

"Yeah ok, I'll be down, just give me a minute. I'll get Tara and Dawn too, ok?"

"Sure thing," Spike said as he left, and Willow let out a huge sigh.. 'That was too close'

She picked up the spell book, placed the candles in a circle around the object (include yourself in the circle.) Then lit each one. Scatter the magic weed over the object and over the spell in the book. 'Wow, this is complicated, it's a good thing that the reversing spell is under it' Willow thought. Once she had all the candles lit and the magic wheat in place she began to say the incantation. Outside the wind started to pick up, a slight breeze blew through the window as the weed started to scatter....