Author's Chapter Notes:
AN- Tabula Rasa hasn’t happened yet and no one got stuck in Buffy’s house, and her hasn’t birthday happened yet (changed the summary to just before Older and Far Away)

AN2: I am so sorry to make u wait this long for an update I really am! I got caught up in school and stuff. That’s not a very good excuse I know! Don’t worry though, I haven’t abanded this story. Once I start something I finish it! Also I would never give my stories away for some one else to finish… that’s just not me. Anyways RER… Read, Enjoy, Review :D
Chapter 7

"Do you get it now Dawnie?" Tara asked.

"Yeah I think so, I just get mixed up in the names… Acute, Obtuse, and Right…am I right?" she asked after she named each one.

"You got acute and obtuse mixed up..."

"Urgh! I'm never gonna get this and I have a test tomorrow..."

"I'll help you some more after supper if you like...?” Tara offered.

"Thanks."

"Guys, Spike says we can come down now," Willow announced, knocking on the door before she entered.

"Spike's still here?" Dawn asked, excitedly.

"Yea, he's downstairs... I think," were her final words as she left the room.

DOWNSTAIRS

"Xander, there are no more. You ate them all."

"Can't you make more?"

"No, not right now, and besides, you'll spoil your supper."

"Fine," Xander grumbled.

"Hey guys,” Willow said floating down the stairs.

"Hey, can I getyou some punch or anything?" Buffy asked being the perfect hostess.

"Sure, sounds great, get some for Dawn and Tara too.They're gonna be down in a minute," she answered.

Buffy abandoned her guest in the living room to get the punch that was chilling in the fridge.

"Spike?" Where did he go? she wondered. He better not have left. Stupid vampire, never around when you need him! "Spike? Where is the ice? The punch is still warm and I need ice!" Where the hell did he go? He better be gone to get ice.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


William sat at his writing desk composing yet another poem. He had had a wonderful dream that night and it filled him with such warmth that he simply had to write about it as soon as he eyes were open. Once he believed it to be finished he read it over and over, but still it didn’t sound right. There was something missing from it, something that made it a tad bit off. What was it he wondered? He closed his eyes and tried to remember every moment of his dream. That’s when he came to realize that there were pieces of it missing. Had he forgotten them so quickly? He knew he could remember then earlier, just a few moments ago to be exact. Oh, where had they gone? He struggled so hard to reclaim them but he simply couldn’t. At that moment he felt like he lost somethingextremely important. Something that would have changed his life forever. With a tired sigh he lifted himself from his chair and made his way down the stairs.

DOWNSTAIRS

”Keep your voice down. William may be down any moment,” Howard hissed.

“I can’t keep my voice down forever, Howard. And it’s about time William knew, he’s a grown man for Pete’s sake,” she argued.

“He isn’t ready to know anything.”

“He’s ready to know enough, one of these days he might come across something, he should at least know how to defend himself.”

“I do suppose your right. The boy can’t throw a punch to save his life.”

“Oh dear, Howard, don’t say such things. William will be strong one day. I just know it.”

“Are you getting one of your vibes again my dear?” he asked, looking worried.

Vibes? William wondered. He’d been listening for sometime now. Ever since his father said he wasn’t capable of throwing a punch. Sadly he knew he was probably most likely right. Also he knew he shouldn’t be easedropping. It was wrong and disrespectful, especially to ones parents for goodness sake. But alas when ones name is heard before approaching a room it is difficult not to stop and listen. So he continued…

“Not so much as a vibe my love, its much stronger then that. It’s more like a feeling. One day William will be something. I’m not sure what just yet. I just know he will be great,” Ana said with much faith.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


She tripped and she stumbled. She couldn’t figure out where she was. One minute she was there and now she’s here. She glanced around, nothing looked familiar, everything was strange and foreign. She noticed two big white boxes and scattered around the rest of the room were other normal brown boxes. This place felt dank and smelled musty, wthis gave her the chills. She assumed to be in a lower level of wherever she was. She was so frustrated and scared. Nothing around her seemed familiar at all. She scoured the place trying to find another exit besides the stairs; she didn’t dare want to find out what was hidden above them.

"Oi, Slayer,” Spike greeted as he strolled in from the back door. Buffy was still in the kitchen searching for the ice.

“And were the hell have you been. I was looking for you! What did you do with the ice?”

“Well you didn't look very hard, I was outside havin' a smoke, if you wanted to find me you would have.”

“Shut up, Spike!”

“Now-now, don’t have to get all shirty bout it, I wasn’t gone that long. Did you miss me that much? I could let you know next time if you like.”

“Don’t flatter yourself Spike, I could care less if you were gone 100 years! But before you go where is the ice!”

“Oh, it’s in th-”

“And what do you mean next time! You’re supposed to be here helping me! Not outside on the porch! What good are you doing anyone out there!”

“Wow, luv, I was only-”

“And if you absolutely have to have a smoke then you better tell me before you just up and leave!”

“Ok, I will.”

“And how the hell would I know to look for you out on the porch! Why would you look for some one out there unless you told me you were going to be out there or you live here and you're always out there, therefore I know to look for you out there. And-”

“Buffy luv, calm down, I’m not sure you’re even making sense anymore.”

“Calm down! Don’t you tell me to calm down! And I am too making sense!” she spat as she spun around and resumed her work on the punch.

“What’s the matter, luv?” Spike asked as he slipped his arms around her waist.

“Nothing,” she answered.

“Yes there is, otherwise you wouldn’t of let yourself get so worked up like that. Now come on, tell old Spike what’s the problem eh?”

“It’s just everything soo screwed up!” she whined.

“That’s not true.”

“Yes it is. I didn’t make enough hors deuvres; Xander’s the only person who had any. Our spaghetti I know is going to be yucky! The punch was too sweet so I had to make more so now it’s warm and I can’t find any ice!” this time she was nearly in tears.

“Hey now, don’t cry,” he soothed.

“Spike,” she sniffed.

“Yes luv?”

“I can’t find the ice, I took everything out the freezer and it’s not there.”

“There was no room in the freezer, I put it down in the Deepfreeze. I’ll go get it, ya?”

“Ok, “ she whispered.

Tbc…