Set season 6. Post-Tabula Rasa. Buffy and Spike have kissed twice, everyone knows that Buffy was in heaven and she’s still the queen of denial. A stranger comes into town and so does a new enemy...

Disclaimer- Joss Whedon owns everything, apart from Jasmine; do you actually really think I have enough brains to come up with the whole of the Buffyverse? I wish...anyway I have returned all the characters. What do you mean Spike’s missing? Of course he’s not in my basement handcuffed to
the wall, ::laughs nervously:: why would you think that? ::Runs off to the basement::

When the text is in bold it's the characters thoughts

Chapter 1

“Stupid fucking bint!” Spike growled as he paced around in his crypt, “what gives her the right to be such a A class bitch to me?” He collapsed into a chair and took a swing of whiskey.

And why the hell do I take this? She treats me like shit, like I’m inferior to her and everyone else, but I keep on going back to her for more! Since when did William the Bloody, the Slayer of Slayers become so pussy-whipped? He gave a humourless chuckle

I’ve always been loves bitch, that’s what I told her and soul boy. As a human I lived for Cecily, it was because of her rejection that I meet Dru. I loved Dru for a century, took care of her when she was sick but the second her ‘daddy’ came back she leaves me. She was never really mine He thought bitterly.

And now the Slayer. She’s either telling me how much she hates me, or kissing me and then telling how it was a mistake and she really hates me. There were those moments when she actually talks to me as if I’m a friend, but then its back to bitchy Buffy.

And then when I try to help her out when she’s in trouble with a vampire, like tonight, she tells me that she doesn’t need my help and that I should stop stalking her! The girl really needs to get over herself. She was in my fucking cemetery so I had every right to be out there and what makes her think I was stalking her? OK, so I was watching her for a 5 minutes, 10 at the max...I just enjoy watching her fight, she’s a good fighter. It had nothing to do with the fact that when she was fighting her skirt would ride up and I could see her knickers, of course not

“Right, you try to convince yourself of that, mate” He muttered. “How the hell did it happen? How did I manage to fall in love with the Slayer?! That’s just disgusting, I mean at least Peaches ad his soul to blame but I’ve got nothing! I guess I could blame the chip, but that’s just a lie and everyone knows it.”

He sighed. “What the hell happened to getting drunk and forgetting anything to do with the Slayer? I can’t even follow a simple plan to get drunk anymore, that’s just pitiful”

Well I guess I should have another go at that plan. He thought as he took another mouthful of Jack Daniels and started to drink himself into oblivion.


~*~


“UGH! Why do vampires have to be so damn annoying” Buffy growled as she walked home. Well one vamp in particular

“I mean I tell him to leave me alone and I’m not interested in him but he keeps on following me around!” Or you purposely go to his cemetery, hoping to see him. A little voice in her head told her .

“Shut up, that’s not true I so did not want to see him.” She tried to convince herself, but was failing. “It was just one kiss” It was two kisses, now don’t tell me you forgot one of those fucking amazing kisses!

“They weren’t that good...even if my knees turned into jelly after” she mumbled to her self.

As she reached her house she saw all the lights were turned off. She checked her watch, it was 2.30 am and it seemed as if everyone had gone to bed. So that she wouldn’t wake anyone, Buffy used the tree outside her window to climb up to her bedroom window. She lay on her bed, too tired to change into her pyjamas.

You know blondie was good at kissing, the voice had returned and it seemed it was trying to play match maker between herself and Spike. Imagine if you went all the way with him. That’ll be hot! the voice, which sounded suspiciously like Faith, told her.

Buffy had to admit ‘Faith’ was right, if the kisses were anything to go by the sex would be mind-blowing. At that thought her mind conjured up images of a naked Spike and her hands slowly moving down his toned abs.

“Oh God! I did not just imagine Spike naked. Ew ew ew! That just gave me the wiggins! OK maybe I’m over reacting, but I’m never going to sleep with Spike. Even if it was hot, sweaty mind-blowing sex.” She groaned, as the image of a naked Spike assaulted her mind again.

“OK, he’s kinda good looking, I’ve got to be blind not to see that” Come on B, don’t you mean drop dead gorgeous, with rock solid body and promise in the downstairs department? Asked ‘Faith’, Buffy ignored her and continued talking “BUT it’s never gonna happen. He’s a soulless vampire! Even if he had a soul he’s still a vampire...I’m not gonna go through all the trouble of I’m turning evil, I can’t go through it again. I’ll just ignore him for awhile and soon it’ll blow over” She told herself.

But the Faith in her knew it wouldn’t be so easy.


~*~


In the pitch black of one of the woods in Sunnydale, crickets chirped filling it with sound. A small light could be seen hovering above the ground. It was the size of a pinprick, which was a bright silver-gold colour and was barely noticeable among the thick leaves.

It slowly grew larger and moved up until it was next to one of the higher branches of a tree. The small light became a small portal, and one second the portal was bright silver and the next it had become a deeper gold colour, all other colours paled in comparison. The woods became bathed in a bright light, which cast shadows all around the woods. Everything had become quiet, the crickets silenced, nothing could be heard.

The colours started to change faster and a small scream could be heard coming from the portal and a figure hurtled through it and landed with a thump onto the ground.

“Sonofabitch! I’m never gonna get used to that, however many times they send me through that portal” an East London accented voice grumbled. “My new shirt’s bloody ruined as well, that was my new French Connection shirt as well, FCUK shit aint that cheap either, this cost me a bloody fortune!”

A woman straightened and dusted herself off. “They couldn’t drop me off on a bed could they? Nope, that would be too much bloody hard work; instead they drop me 20 feet off the ground and get my clothes dirty!” She said sarcastically “Well done Jasmine, how the hell did you wind up working for those wankers?!” She looked up at the skies and smiled sheepishly “Sorry, I didn’t mean that.” Yeah right, course I did.

She looked around with her light brown, almost amber eyes, surveying her surroundings. She looked up “You could have at least told me where the hell to go!” she shouted to the heavens. “I need a fag.” She mumbled “See that’s what you guys do to me, I try to give up smoking and you just drive me back to it.”

She started to walk out of the woods trying to find her way into civilisation. “Where am I again? Didn’t the town have something to do with the weather? Rainydale? Snowdale? Sunnyvale? And where does the guy I have to check out live? Damn now I wish I had listened to them.” She took out her cigarettes and lit one of the few remaining. OK, that’s it no more smoking for me, I’m quitting for good “or until the next time I’m pissed off at something” she said out loud

Jasmine walked for ten more minutes until she finally found some a group of people. As she got closer she felt a strange tingling. A group of vamps, of the male variety
As if my clothes aren’t dirty enough

She walked over to the group flicking her long raven hair behind her and gave them a sexy smile. One of the vampires grinned at the rest of them and stepped towards her; his only thought was how he was going to have an easy dinner that night.

He gave her what he thought was a charming smile “What’s such a pretty girl like you wandering the streets of Sunnydale all by your lonesome?” He asked, his voice was deep and he had a deep southern accent.

Sunnydale, that’s what this place is called, I knew it was weather related “Oh, I just arrived in town and I was looking around,” She answered, her voice husky and she thrust her breasts at him.

He stared at her breasts and when he talked he never looked up, “well I’m sure I can help y’all out” He drawled “I’ll give you a guided tour around” He grabbed her and dragged her into a nearby ally, the other vampires following. “We can start here” He vamped out and shoved her against the wall. “Your too pretty to just kill, I think I’m just gonna turn you”

Jasmine rolled her eyes “Come on, is that supposed to scare me? Please, you’re so lame!”

She took the confused vamp by the shoulders and swapped the positions so that he was now against the wall. She took out a stake and pressed it against his heart, “I’m actually looking for someone, and you’re gonna help me find him”

“Make me you fuckin’ bitch” he spat. As soon as the words left his mouth he was dust.

Jasmine smiled and turned to the others, “Now are you gonna help me, or do you want to meet the same end as you dusty little friend here?”

They looked at each other and then the remaining three ran towards her in their game faces.

She sighed “Why does everyone have to do it the hard way?”

She staked one of them quickly, but toyed with the other two who were attacking her at the same time. All their punches and kicks were blocked but she didn’t throw any punches for the first couple of minutes. She soon grew bored and grabbed one of the vamps by the head and twisted it off, he turned to dust in her hands, she seemed unfazed by this and jut wiped the dust off on her jeans. The other vampire stared at her and then turned to run. Before he got a chance to run she was in front of him.
“W-What are you?” He stuttered, scared for his unlife.
“Never you mind. I want you to tell me what I want to know otherwise you’ll be joining the other dust piles, understand?” He nodded “Good! Now tell me where does the vampire called Spike live?”

“Why do you want him? He’s a traitor to my kind, betraying us for the Slayer. He’s pathetic!”

Jasmine’s annoyance was clear on her face, and the vampire swore that he saw a flash of violet in her eyes, but the next second they were back to their normal colour.
“That is none of your business! Where. Does. He. Live?” She ground out each word and her hand went around his neck and held it tight.

The vampire’s anger at Spike faded and was once again filled with fear at the mysterious stranger in front of him.

“OK, I’ll tell you. Just please don’t hurt me” He choked out. She nodded and loosened her grip. He started to breathe deeply as if he had been deprived of oxygen.

Jasmine again became annoyed Bloody hell, he’s gonna be the one who drives me back to smoking! She complained to herself. Well it aint like I’m gonna get cancer or anything...

But out loud she said “Boy, stop frontin’, you’re a bloody vampire you don’t need to breathe!”

Frontin’ ? I need to stop listening to so much hip-hop music! But man, Pharrell Williams is HOT! She mentally shook her head while waiting for the vampire. Not the time to think of that, business now fantasies later.

“He l-lives in a crypt in the cemetery on Henderson Avenue.” His voice brought her out of her thoughts. “T-The crypt is the biggest o-one there, kind of hard to miss. There I told you can I go now?”

She thought about it for a moment “One more thing. My employers only told me his name and nothing else; therefore I have no idea what he looks like. You’re gonna tell me.”

He stared at her “Your kidding, right” Her eyes narrowed “Guess not. Kay, if I tell you this will you let me go?”
She nodded her head “uumm...well I’ve only seen him a couple of times so I might be a little off. He’s got a whole Billy Idol look, the peroxide hair and the punk look...he wears this really cool black leather duster and everyone say’s that he took it from the second Slayer he killed. Oh and he’s British...kinda like you are. That’s all I know. You promised that you’ll let me go.”

Jasmine stood there for a few seconds. Then in a split second she raised her stake and drove it through his heart. He looked shocked and then dissolved into dust.

“I guess I lied.” She nonchalantly. She went out of the ally and looked around. “Time to find me a vampire” She gave a predatory grin as she walked off into the night.