Evil Seductions

Set in season 6, post-Tabula Rasa. Buffy and Spike have kissed twice, everyone knows that Buffy was in heaven and she's still the queen of denial.

Disclaimer- Joss Whedon and ME own everything/everyone that you recognise, everything else comes from my less imaginative mind.
::glares at Joss:: I don't know why he has to be so greedy, it's not like he needs all the characters. He could give one of them to me, like, I don't know... maybe Spike, I'd be more thanhappy to take him off Joss' hands ::looks hopeful:: or maybe not... ::grumble::


Chapter 3

The minion stood in front of his master's door, his fear was palpable, his eyes darting nervously around. He was only there to report back on his findings but this still caused him fear. He raised his hand once again to knock on the large door, but like the many times before he lowered it not being able to find the courage.

"Do you plan to stand out there any longer or are you actually going to enter?" An accented voice asked through the door. British to be exact.

The minion jumped once he heard his master's voice and cursed himself for not realising that his master knew of his being there, "well?"

Taking a deep breath he tentatively opened the door. The bedroom was decorated much like the corridor outside. The floorboards were a deep brown colour, almost black, and were highly polished. The wallpaper was a rich red and to him, seemed like blood. At this thought his stomach reminded him that he had yet to feed. Directly in front of the door was a fireplace in which there was a roaring fire. A large leather chair was facing the fireplace and though the minion couldn't see him, he knew his master was now occupying the seat.

"Have you done what I asked of you?" He asked in a clipped voice.

The younger vampire vigorously nodded his head, indicating that he had, before realising that his master was unable to see him.

"Y-Yes Sir, I have." He squeaked, his voice trembling
"Good"

They both were silent for a few moments when the older vampire gave out an exasperated sigh, "and what exactly did you find?"

"Oh, uh...I-I was able t-to find the vampire that you wanted, h-he lives in a crypt in one of the cemeteries." He stuttered

"A vampire living in a crypt, how cliche!" His master laughed "Oh well his living conditions are not my concern. Has he had any visitors since you found him?"

"Only one. A young girl, human. She went to see him but left quickly."

The older vampire sat thinking about the information he had just received. It seemed as if all the rumours he had heard were true, William the Bloody had been fraternising with humans!

Such a shame, he thought to himself William once had so much promise but now all of that has just gone to waste He was once the Slayer of Slayers, and know he consorts with them. No matter, once I have accomplished my goal, he will no longer be a problem.

Coming out of his thoughts he once again remembered his minion. “Did anyone else visit William?”

Confusion clouded the younger vampires face, “who’s William?”

Sighing he pinched the bridge of his nose, while absently wondering whether vampires were able to get headaches. “William, is the vampire which you are meant to be watching. Did he receive any other visitors?”

“Um...I can’t think of any...Oh wait there was another girl.”

“And was she another human, or does he actually associate with his kind?”

“She wasn’t human, something about her felt off, but she wasn’t a vampire either. I don’t know what she was."

The Master vampire was now somewhat intrigued, “What do you mean by ‘something about her felt off,’ how was this?”

“W-well, s-s-she didn’t have a heartbeat,” he stuttered “but I could feel that she wasn’t a vampire. I don’t know, she felt like she was powerful, like she contained magic, but at the same time she didn’t. I can’t explain it.”

“That is quite obvious. But if you see her again I want you to follow her for as long as possible. Then come and report back to me, but your main task is to follow William, understand?”

“Y-yes sir.”

“Good, you may leave.”

He ran out, stumbling in his haste, leaving his master to his own thoughts.

Not alive but not undead either. Who might this be? Could it...? No they are not foolish enough to try and oppose me, plus since when would they care about a vampire? They kill our kind, not help them. No, it must just be another one of his companions. Nothing to worry about, nothing at all...



~*~



“Willy, you don’t want to piss me off anymore than I am, so you’re gonna tell me what I want to know.” He growled.

“I don’t know anything, I swear! Come on Spike, would I lie to you?”

“Yeah, you would. So I’ma ask you again, what do you know about some chit that’s lookin’ for me? And I don’t want no lies, otherwise my hand would get very acquainted with all your body parts.” Spike threatened, while knowing that his threat was in vain as the barkeeper was not worth the chip going off, but he figured Willy didn’t know that.

“Y-you can’t, your chip won’t let you.” He answered triumphantly.

Bugger, since when did ‘e grow a pair o’ balls?

“Yeah, you’re right, I can’t beat the shit outta you.” He replied calmly. And frankly this frightened Willy even more. He hadn’t met calm Spike before, the Spike he knew would of punched him, pain be damned.

“But you do know there are other ways I can ‘urt you. One which don’t need my fists.” He whispered.

The feral way in which he grinned caused Willy to gulp and once again reminded him why Spike had the moniker of William the Bloody. And the menacing look in his eyes reminded him that Spike was friends with two Wiccans, two very powerful Wiccans.

“Uh, I just remembered something that I was told by one of the demons here. They said something about some British girl trying to find you. She asked demons about you, like where you live and stuff, and then she killed them. That really all I know.”

“Now tell me Willy, if she killed all the demons she saw, ‘ow exactly did you get this information?” Spike asked scepticism clear on his face.

“You sayin’ that I’m lyin’ to you? You know I wouldn’t do that to Spike, you’re my buddy...and would buddy’s lie to each other? I didn’t think so. The demons that told me this said they were just lurking and they saw her. And that’s all I know about her.”

Spike surveyed him for a moment before finally concluding that he was actaully telling the truth. The smell of fear was surrounding him, causing Spike’s demon to revel, but Spike knew that this meant that Willy was too scared to lie.

“You sure that’s all you know? No name, description, nothin’ else?”

“Well I think they said she was Indian or Asian...or was in Haitian? Well one of those, oh and she cursed a lot...but that’s seriously all I know.” At Spike’s nod he visibly relaxed. “So now you have what you wanted, you leaving?” At Spike’ glare he stuttered, “n-not that I-I want you to go. Just that since you came most of my customers left...and you know I gotta earn a living.”

Spike didn’t say anything, instead he just sat at the bar. He stayed there for a few more minutes, deep in thought, and then sat up and left the bar without a word.

“That was rude” Willy muttered, before returning to the remaining patrons.



~*~



“Sharkie’s off my tail about my Kittie poker debt, I haven’t pissed anyone off lately...I think. There was...no, I killed ‘im last year. I haven’t been to the mother country since the 80’s so no one there, so who the hell is this girl?!” He wondered.

He had waited awhile after his mystery stranger had left. Then using the sewer entrance in his crypt he tried to get some information, but to no avail and now he stunk. No one knew who this new girl was, the only break was from Willy and only then he knew she was British and Indian, or Haitian.

How 'ard can it be to find ‘er? She must be staying somewhere, but why doesn't anyone know where? Growling he decided he needed some violence to relieve some frustration and so headed to the nearest cemetery.

While walking he was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't hear someone calling him.

"SPIIKEE!" Dawn called. She had just come out of the theatre and had spotted the unmistakable peroxide blond head. "SPIKE!" She shrieked once again.

Aren't vampires supposed to have better hearing than normal humans? She wondered as she walked towards him. She called his name once more and that he heard.

"Oh hey 'Bit, I didn't see you there"

Dawn rolled her eyes "I know you didn't, I've been calling you for like ages, you are so deaf! Anyway where were you today? I came by earlier and you weren't there."

"Uh yeah I 'ad some business to take care of, took me the whole day."

"What business?"

This time it was Spike's turn to roll his eyes. She's so stubborn, just like her sister he mused. Thinking about the Slayer he was reminded of the argument with her the night before, and the desire to kill something was back.

"Nothin' that you need to know about. Anyway why were you around mine?" He asked, changing the subject.

His evasion of the question did not go unnoticed by Dawn, but she decided to annoy him about it later.

"I was just bored, and I wanted a lift to the theatre." She told him "But you weren't there so I had to walk" She pouted at him knowing that he was unable to resist the Summer's pout. "So...you can make it up to me by taking me for some ice cream."

"Sorry 'Bit, I'm a little busy at the moment." The pout returned, this time with Dawn's speciality, the infamous puppy dog eyes.

Sighing, Spike conceded defeat, ::cough::whipped::cough:: his inner thoughts taunted. Spike didn’t even try to deny it.



~*~



“And then Ryan said that he wanted to go out with Lara but Lara wants Adam, who supposedly is interested in me. But I like Eric, not Adam plus I don’t want to hurt Lara’s feelings ‘cause she’s my friend. But...”

Spike sat eating his ice-cream whilst absently nodding his head. He had stopped listening to what Dawn was saying after her teenage dilemma number 4...she was currently on dilemma number 10.

The ‘eartache of a 15 year old he sighed. You would ‘ave thought livin’ on a Hellmouth would put her problems in perspective.

“So what do you think I should do? Spike? Spike!” Rolling her eyes, Dawn realised that he had been ignoring her. Her first thought was to smack him, but she thought of a better idea.

“Anyway, Buffy said that she wanted to, and I quote ‘jump Spike’s sexy bones.’ Just thought you should know.”

“Mmm...huh?!” Spike started when Dawn’s words finally penetrated his mind, “she said what?” He asked, his eyes wide, only to meet Dawn’s smug face.

“Ha! I knew that would make you listen!”

“Ha, bloody, ha, ‘Bit. That was so funny.” He commented dryly.

“That’s what I thought. Anyway, it’s your own fault that you weren’t listening to me. You should be more polite to people.” She chided.

“Uh, evil vampire ‘ere. I’m not polite, especially not to food.” He told her as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

Dawn snorted. “You’re as evil as my little finger! Face it Spike you’re not evil anymore...actually I don’t think you were ever really evil.”

“I was evil...I was the bleedin’ Slayer of Slayers! I ruled Europe!”

“And now you baby-sit the Slayer’s little sister. Yup, that’s so evil.”

Having no answer to that, Spike just glared at Dawn, causing her to giggle. I ‘ave become so bloody pathetic! He sulked.

“Aw...did I hurt poor Spikey’s feelings? Tell you what, why don’t you tell me some more stories about how evil you used to be."

Spike scowled and muttered something about still being evil, but then remained quiet. Dan shrugged and returned to her ice cream.

After a moment Spike spoke. “Big sis wasn’t the first Slayer I ‘elped y’know.”

Dawn raised an incredulous eyebrow.

“Really. In 1888 me and Dru teamed up with the Slayer, Elizabeth, to help ‘er out with Jack the Ripper.”

“Yeah right. You expect me to believe that Spike. Why didn’t you tell me this before...I mean you’re saying that you took out the most infamous killer in British history.”

“The reason I never said anythin’ before is ‘cause I thought my rep hadn’t been shot to hell, and if I said anythin’ ‘bout helpin’ another Slayer I wouldn’t hear the end of it. But I thought I might as well tell you as you already think of me as a bloody white hat.”

For some reason Dawn found herself believing him. “But why did you have to help her with Jack the Ripper, I mean wasn’t he like human?”

Spike snorted “Do you know how gruesome those murders were? No way a normal ‘uman could do that, our Ripper was a demon, a Folvaka demon to be exact. Well Folvaka demons love killing things, unfortunately they’re the thickest buggers around. For them the bloodier the better, which ain’t a bad philosophy but they caused a ‘uge mess out of it. Folvaka demons are also shapeshifters which is why the Folvaka demon in question was able to look like a ‘uman and make those women follow ‘im. Once the demon killed the women, it decided not to clean ‘is mess up, and instead let some ‘umans find the body. This obviously caused a big fuss and the Folvaka demon liked being the reason for the fuss.”

“So it decided to kill some more women!” Dawn concluded.

“Got it in one, Pet. Problem with this was that people got scared and less people went out at night, and this meant it was ‘arder for us other demons, which had brains, to get food. At this time I ‘ad only been a vampire for about 8 years and ‘ad only found what a Slayer was. I went out searchin’ to kill the Slayer in London but decided the Folvaka demon was a bigger threat, so me an’ the Slayer joined forces.”

“So I was right about you never really being evil if you helped the Slayer!” She told him triumphantly.

“’old on there ‘Bit. I only ‘elped out the Slayer then ‘cause my food supply was bein’ threatened. After we killed the problem I still planned to kill the Slayer, just that the Folvaka demon got to ‘er first. So in the end it was me and Dru against it, didn’t really need Dru though, killed it myself.” He told her proudly. “We got to it just after it killed its last victim, Mary Kelly. He did a job on her...somethin’ Angelus would be proud of. See I’m more of the quick kill type a guy, can’t be bothered with the torture aspect. But the nutter did all of that. We got to her room only minutes after the killing, could smell her blood miles off, there was a broken window and we looked through. It was ‘orrible, even my demon was disgusted by it, blood everywhere, her skin was even cut off and all her inside organs ‘ad been taken out.” He shuddered at the memory.

Glancing at Dawn he saw that she had paled a little. “You want me to stop Platelet?”

She shook her head “I live on the Hellmouth, remember? I’ve seen a lot worse, kind of...”

Nodding his head Spike continued, “If you want me to stop tell me alright? I don’t want you to get nightmares otherwise the Slayer will stake me for sure."

Anyway we left her room to track the Folvaka before it got away. It was that far off, kinda ‘ard to run through the East End covered in blood. We cornered it in an alley and he knew we ‘ad ‘im. Started talking crap ‘bout how we’re all demons and that I should understand ‘im killin’. Wimp was tryin’ to bide ‘is time, knew ‘e had no chance against me an’ Dru. You see the Slayer was easy for ‘im ‘cause she was inexperienced, she stumbled an’ ‘e took the opportunity to kill ‘er. Though I ‘ad only been a vamp for 8 years my family were Dru, Darla and Angelus, and they taught me well. I always loved a good fight, and this was no different. He tried to shapeshift into something bigger than me, but this just made ‘im slower and sloppier. All it took was a few punches and a twist of his neck and ‘e was dead. Me and Dru had fun celebratin’ that night, ‘ad a nice feast.” He grinned as he reminisced.

Dawn rolled her eyes, “so you killed one killer demon only to go and do it yourself?”

“You gotta realise that the East End was the most violent place in London, maybe even in England. Killings were a normal thing in that time, the thing that made the Jack the Ripper’s murders stand out was how vicious they were. Normally it was a knifing or a beatin’ but this was done by a maniac, something that was not normal. When we killed it was done more subtlety so that no one would think anythin’ of it, but this was definitely front-page material. When I killed it didn’t stop people goin’ out, but when the Folvaka did it people got shit scared and that meant less food for us demons.”

“Kay I get it. Wow, I’m friends with the reason why the most notorious killer in England stopped...though I don’t feel like eating the rest of my ice cream now.” She grimaced, pushing her plate away.

Spike laughed “Come on, I better get you home before the Slayer dusts me.”

“I can get myself home Spike, I’m not a little kid. Anyway I thought you had some other things to do.”

“All I wanted to do was kill somethin’, but the need for that’s gone now.” He explained.

“Why did you want to kill something. Was it ‘cause of Buffy?”

“No it wasn’t, but why would you think that?” He questioned her as they made their way out onto the street.

“Just that Buffy was in a bad mood this morning and she almost didn’t let me come to see you. And now you said you were in a bad mood and needed to kill things, I just thought it was linked.”

“It’s not linked, something else put me in a bad mood.” But why was Buffy so pissed?

They walked to Revello Drive in silence; each lost in their own thoughts. Dawn trying to solve ‘Teenage dilemma number 10’ and Spike thinking about Buffy.

Did I really piss her off that much last night that she didn’t want Nibblit to see me? He pondered. No that can’t be why she got her knickers in a twist, she was the one that pissed me off, not the other way ‘round. I thought Dru was loopy, but she’s just as crazy. Hot one second, cold the next, getting a vampire’s hopes up. Making me even more pathetic than usual.

They soon reached 1630 Revello Drive. “You wanna come in, hang out a bit?” Dawn questioned as they stopped outside her door.

“I think I’ll just get goin’, don’t think your sister will be too ‘appy seeing me.”

“Well you’re my friend, I don’t care if she doesn’t want you here, I do. Anyway she’s probably gone Slaying or Bronzing.” She told him, turning around to open the front door.

“It’s OK. I gotta go and do some things anyway.” He told her.

“But I though you...” Turning around she saw that Spike had already disappeared into the night.

T.B.C


A.N.

I finally decided to update and brought a little bit of history with it.
The idea to add a little bit of Jack the Ripper into the story came from sitting in my history lesson thinking, “hm, 1888...was Spike in London then?” Yes that is all I do in lessons, think about Spike, lol.

I was gonna make it so Spike said that he was Jack the Ripper, something about being a newly risen vamp and “him and Dru feelin’ a little peckish.” Only to tell Dawn that actually he was in Russia at the time with the rest of his ‘family’ as he had been sired 8 years before. But as I was surfing the net I discovered that actually Nancy Holder had written a book about Spike helping the then Slayer, Elizabeth, with the Ripper problem. In her version Elizabeth was killed by ‘Jack’ who was a demon but Spike never killed ‘Jack’ and the demon decided to come into Sunnydale mid-season 6.

I haven’t actually read Blood and Fog so I don’t know the whole story, but only a short summary. Because of this I decided only to take part of the history out and change the rest of it. So Spike and Dru did kill ‘Jack’ and I changed the type of demon he was to a Folvaka demon (which I made up), as I don’t know what the demon was in the book. I didn’t want to re-tell the story of Fog and Blood, so I changed most of it...plus I know a lot of people who weren’t very happy with the book.

I tried to make the Ripper history as true as possible, which meant I’m sitting with my laptop on my um...lap and my history notes in one hand whilst typing with the other.

Mary Kelly was the supposed to be the last of the Ripper victims and she was killed in her room (which had been supposedly forgotten in Nancy Holder’s book). She was discovered by her landlord’s assistant who called the landlord who called the police.

I’m sorry if any of this is wrong, don’t blame me but my teachers notes ;-)

Kay, I’m out...this was only meant to be a short authors note.
See you in a few more months for my next update. Please review this...Oh and again if anybody wants to be my beta reader please email me...I really need one!