Evil Seductions


Set in season 6, post-Tabula Rasa. Buffy and Spike have kissed twice, everyone knows that Buffy was in heaven and she's still the queen of denial.


Disclaimer- Please, if I actually owned all of this do you really think I’ll be writing fanfiction, out of which I would receive nothing? I didn’t think so. If I did own BtVS, I would be writing up the screenplay for a movie, a very Buffy/Spike centred movie. But it is Joss Whedon who actually owns everything, and he isn’t writing up a movie.


Chapter 4



Jasmine quickly dodged to her right as the demons fist shot past her face, grazing her cheek. She kicked it in its stomach, desperately trying to find its weak spot, but instead she met the demons natural body amour. The moment that her foot had made contact with its grey scales, pain shot through her foot, quickly travelling up her leg.

Jasmine then stumbled back as she tried to maintain her focus. Sensing her pain, the demon grinned. Well she assumed it was a grin, the condition that its teeth were in made it hard for her to tell.

The demon in front of her was called a Telak demon. They were notoriously difficult to kill, for many different reasons. The one that she was currently trying to kill was 7 feet tall; and would be considered as one of the smaller ones in its species. Though at first glance, its body seemed soft and fleshy, as though it was pumped full of fat, in was actually the opposite. Every single part of its body was covered in some sort of scales, that provided it with armour, which made it extremely hard for anything to do any real harm to it. On top of the problem with the armour, there were spikes that covered every inch of its body. Except one part. There was a small area, between its neck and shoulder, where it was vulnerable, but it was difficult to reach. The demon had a long tail, which seemed almost double the length of its body. And if even one of them were to embed itself in you, you would find your strength draining away very rapidly. So, to put it bluntly, this was a very hard bugger to kill.

The Telak, which was now the main source of trouble, took a step forward, thinking Jasmine to be an easy kill. But Jasmine wasn’t and by now the pain in her foot had become a very dull throb, so she swaggered forwards giving it a grin of her own. Then suddenly she lunged forwards, all her power going into the punch that was aimed at the demon in front of her. This was just enough to send it staggering back, but only barely.

“Playtime’s over, babes.” She smirked, her eyes sparkling.

She once again ran forward, but this time the Telak was prepared for an attack. As she moved to punch it, she left an opening in her defence. The Telak exploited this and brought an arm forwards, so that the spike that was attached to it was able to slash her stomach. She winced in pain as she felt sting of the wound, the burn causing her eyes to water. However, she ignored the pain, and continued her assault. Jasmine used a combination of punches and kicks and though she knew this didn’t cause much damage, she didn’t let this bother her. The Telak’s tail came up from behind her, but she was able to sense it and she jumped back, getting out of its way.

Looking around her surroundings, Jasmine tried to find a quick and easy way she could kill it. While she searched, its tail came back up behind her, but this time she failed to sense it. It swept up behind her and one of the spikes implanted itself into her back, causing her to let out a scream of pain. Her breathing became laboured as even though the spike was in her back just for a short time, she could feel much of her energy being sucked away. The Telak had its heard thrown back as it felt her energy entering into its body. Closing her eyes, she grabbed its tail and jerked it out of the small of her back. Her eyes shot back open as she let out an ear-piercing scream as the pain ripped through her.

Placing a hand onto the wound, the slayer winced as she felt the pain from contact. Bringing her hand away she saw that it was covered in blood. Wiping her hand on her already ruined shirt, she turned to the demon, who was adjusting to her power running through its veins.

Narrowing her eyes, Jasmine attacked, instead of meeting it head on she stepped to its left and before it could react, she latched onto its back, her arms around its neck. Closing her eyes, she tried to block out the pain which was emitting out of various wounds -- a series of cuts and bruises and her head was throbbing from when she was thrown into a gravestone, earlier in the fight. Now the pain in her back added to her discomfort. Not that hanging onto a 7-foot demon would be very comfortable even without her injuries.

The Telak tried to throw her off, but her grip just tightened around her neck. Her legs straddled it from behind, while staying mindful of the spikes. Now that she had a better grip -- and was less likely to fall off -- she took one arm away from around its neck. Bringing the now freed arm back, she punched the only unprotected part of it.

It howled in agony. Thrashing around in pain, it was finally able to throw her off. She flew back, causing her to crash into yet another gravestone.

“Damn, I’ve gotta stop doing that.” She winced as she sat up. Moving her black hair out of her face, she saw that the demon was still roaring in pain. With a self-satisfied smirk, she stood up, steadying herself as she still felt a little dizzy.

The Telak saw that she was up and turned to face her, its face full of fury. It ran towards her, and she quickly climbed onto a -- slightly unstable -- gravestone. As it came close to her, she jumped into the air and once again attached herself to the demon’s back. Her legs once again snaked around its back, not unlike what she had done before. But this time she extracted both arms and placed a hand on either side of its head. And with a sharp twist, she broke its neck.

She jumped back and landed onto the ground in a crouching position, just as the Telak crumpled to the ground, its weight sending a shockwave through the ground.

The adrenaline from the fight was fading fast, so now Jasmine felt the pain from the wounds that covered her body. Her body burned as from head to toe, she was hurting.

“The Slayer should gimme something, something for helpin’ her out in patrol. Didn’t even have to ask me…true, she don’t actually know I’m helpin’, well she don’t exactly know who I am…But still, I’m doin’ this outta the kindness of my um, heart? Well, I deserve some credit.” She sighed, “and now my clothes are definitely ruined!” Jasmine let out another long-suffering sigh as she looked down at her clothes.

Though her bosses had given her place to stay, she became bored while on her own. It was a small apartment that was close to the outskirts of Sunnydale, for the reason that I would be harder to find her. Also, it had been magically protected from any form of attack – both magical and physical. And the magical cloak on it also meant that no one would be able to use a locator spell on it.

The flat itself had been only sparsely decorated, only including the bare necessities. This meant a small bedroom, small living room, which lead into a kitchen and a bathroom. Some might call it cosy, but to Jasmine it was nothing but cramped and she could wait to leave it.

She had spent half the day alternating between sleeping and watching television. She soon found out that daytime TV in America was just as boring as daytime TV in England. Her (small) kitchen had already been stocked up on food for her, so she decided to cook. For the first time ever, she thanked her mum’s incessant need to teach her how to cook a full Indian dinner.

But then she found that she had nothing left to do. Her bosses her told her that to only scarcely go out, but she decided that a trip out to kill some demons wouldn’t do too much harm. If she did meet the Slayer, she would just try to pass herself off as a demon hunter, which was kind of the truth. And if she met Spike, well she would probably melt into a puddle at the sight of him, but that just means she would have to avoid him.

Well it now seemed that her great idea to patrol wasn’t so great after all. Her body was aching and her wounds were still bleeding profusely. All she wanted to do was to go home, have a nice long bath and then watch an episode of ‘Eastenders’. But her bathroom only had a shower, and there was no ‘Eastenders’ on American TV.

As she walked, well staggered home, she wandered how in denial people in Sunnydale must be if she was able to walk through town while bruised and bleeding, yet no one even gave her a second glance. Eh, that’s good for me then. I don’t need people stoppin’ me in the middle of the road questioning me.

While walking she found herself in front of the ice cream parlour. Her mouth started to water, and suddenly her wounds didn’t seem to hurt as much. A grin lit up her face as she entered and was able to see all the different types of ice cream that were available, she was now practically salvating at the sight. Moving towards the front counter, she saw a familiar peroxide blond head.

mmmm…Spike and ice cream. Very tasty She thought to herself. She then realised that she was in full view of said vampire and she couldn’t risk being spotted by him.

Quickly she hid behind a pillar, praying not to be seen. Spike seemed to be with a young girl, who looked very friendly with him.

Hm…to young to be his girl, I hope. Maybe his sister…uh maybe not, any family of his died time ago. Please, say it’s just a mate, all my fantasies would be ruined otherwise!

A laugh from the girl in question brought Jasmine out of her thoughts, and she strained to her their conversation.

“I was evil…I was the bleedin’ Slayer of Slayers! I ruled Europe!”

“And now you baby-sit the Slayer’s little sister. Yup, that’s so evil.”
Aha! The Slayers kid sister, not his girl! Not that I have much of a chance with him, but a girls gotta have her dreams! Hm…Slayer’s sis looks like she’s very good friends with Spike. I’m surprised that the Slayer lets her hang with him, even if he is chipped, most Slayer’s act like they have a fuckin’ pole up their arse! Maybe this one’s different Damn, I really should have listened to the briefing I was given…

After a few more moments of watching the pair, she decided to leave. If she was noticed by Spike, her cover might be blown. No, she would have to let her fangirl tendencies out another time.



~~*~~



“Come out, come out, wherever you are.” Buffy called as she wandered through the cemetery whilst thoroughly bored. “Come on you stupid vampires! I’m the Slayer, give me something to slay!” But her surroundings remained silent. Sighing she sat her self down onto a nearby gravestone.

“Why didn’t I think to bring my cell?” She asked herself. “At least I could talk to someone”

Letting out a sigh, she decided to take her cellphone on future patrols. Convientely forgetting that the last time she did just that, her cell had been smashed to pieces during a fight with a demon.

Jumping off the gravestone, she decided to visit another one of Sunnydale’s many cemeteries. That was until her oh-so-helpful Slayer senses went off, telling her that there was a vampire close by. Turning around she saw a small vampire, who in its game face, obviously thought itself as frightening. She gave it a grin. Doesn’t look too challenging, but he’ll have to do.

“Slayer!” He hissed, baring its fangs.

“Dead.” She pointed, before frowning, “I mean, deader , or undead…er.” Rolling her eyes at how silly she was being, she gave him a smile. “Dust.” She finally told him, before running forwards and punching him in the gut.

While Buffy had been trying to figure out what to call him, the vampire had been staring at her in confusion. This is the legendary Slayer? She’s nothing but a ditz! She’ll be such an easy kill, I can’t wait to tell the boss that she’s dead! And everyone tho- His thoughts were cut off as he found her fist in his gut.

Buffy hit him wherever she could. Whether it was his face or any other part of its body. Too easy. But a kill’s a kill. She thought as she gave a hard kick, causing the vampire to lose his balance and so making him fall onto the ground. Buffy stretched, thinking the vampire was as good as dust. But he took her cockiness as an advantage, and while she wasn’t looking he swept her legs from under her and she fell with a yelp. The vampire quickly straddled her across her stomach and repeatedly punched her face, his mouth bared into a grin.

Maybe not so easy she inwardly groaned. They stayed like that for a few moments, before Buffy noticed that in the vampire’s eagerness, it had forgotten to secure her arms. Amuture When the vampire stopped for a moment, she took the chance and punched him, making him fly off of her.

Standing up, she noticed that her lip had been split. Pouting she walked towards the vampire. “You made me bleed.” She told him, almost casually. Before he had a chance to get up, she straddled him and taking a stake out of her waistband, she quickly dusted him.

“See, told you…dust.” She smirked as she wiped the dust off of herself.

Twirling her stake around her fingers, Buffy hummed as she walked, her stress slightly relieved. She was once again about to leave the cemetery when a stench hit her. She wrinkled her nose as she smelt what seemed to be a dead demon. A very rank, dead demon. She followed the smell and soon stumbled on a large grey demon. She was able to tell that it had only very recently been killed, its neck broken.

Now that’s what I needed. A good fight. Who the hell killed him first? She wondered, before…SPIKE! Why does he get to kill the big demons and I get stuck with stupid fledglings? I’ll have to tell him o take his anger out on smaller demons, and leave the big ones to me. She decided. But then another voice spoke up in her head. And when you do go and see Blondie, make sure he’s alone so you can jump him! “Faith” told her. Buffy let out a groan. Her “Faith” voice had been telling Buffy her views throughout the day, and usually her thoughts had all been to jump Spike. What actually horrified Buffy was the fact that jumping Spike actually seemed like a very good idea.

Why don’t you go and see him now, girl? It’s not like he’s gonna say no to you… “Faith” tried to convince Buffy.

But what would I say? “Hi Spike, do you want to have sex now?” Another voice in her mind asked.

“Oh God, I sound like Anya. No, I need to be more subtle than that.”

What the hell are you saying? Vampires equal bad, and you dust bad vampires…well unless they’re Angel. Spike is a vampire, a neutered vamp, but still a vampire and he’s NOT Angel. And that means you will not be having sex with him! You need a nice NORMAL guy, emphasis on the normal. It doesn’t matter how sexy Spike is, he is still a vampire. It seemed the Slayer side of Buffy wanted a say in the matter. The Slayer’s opinion wasn’t very popular with “Faith” or the other Buffy, but it was the one that seemed to make the most sense.

Buffy groaned. “I’m hearing voices in my head. I’m a schizo! As if I wasn’t weird enough.” She rubbed her temples as her head was starting to throb. “Thinking is hard enough for Buffy as it is…it’s worse when there’s three voices in Buffy’s head.” She paused, “and now I’m talking about myself in the third person. My life is so screwed.”

Home. Bath. Bed Buffy thought, and this time all three of the “voices” agreed with each other.



T.B.C




A.N

First of all, I want to say a big, big thank you to my wonderful, new beta, Beth ::huggles:: God knows I REALLY needed her.
So this chappie is for her :)

X-mas beak is coming up, so that means now update for a while.

Happy holidays to everyone. Have a great Christmas and New Year!