**

Chapter 5

It was the following week before Buffy made it back to Willow and Oz’s house, she marveled that the two of them lived together but they didn’t get together, especially when they were both so into each other.

She knocked at the door and it was answered by Spike.

“Did you move in and just not tell anyone?” Buffy smirked at his face.

“Do you ever wear shoes?” Spike countered with a smirk of his own.

He looked at her clothes, this time she wore low riding jeans and high riding top, and of course, no shoes.

“Sometimes.” Buffy answered with a smile.

Spike stood back to let her in and she wandered into the house. Spike followed her, staring at her ass, it was a great ass.

Buffy looked over her shoulder and caught him looking.

“I’m gonna start charging if you keep doing that.” She commented easily and laughed at the guilty look that crossed his face at being caught.

“Sorry.” He mumbled sheepishly and she grinned at him.

“So, you here to work on some music?” Spike quickly changed the subject.

Buffy chuckled at his diversion tactics as Spike led the way into the front room.
Spike sat on the couch and Buffy sat in one of the armchairs opposite.

“Yeah, Willow and Oz said they could spare an hour for me, I want to work on the music half of it, I’m not happy with some of it.” Buffy answered.

Spike was amazed at the passion in her face and voice, how could this only be a hobby for her?

“There are a couple of cords you might want to change and I’ve had some thoughts to changing the melody slightly…shit! I’m sorry if I offended you, sometimes I just open my mouth and away it goes.” Spike ran a hand through his hair and tugged slightly on the end.

“I didn’t mean to imply that the song was bad.” He said in an apologetic voice. Buffy smiled as she realized that his voice was slightly more refined when he was flustered.

Buffy let out a giggle at his little rant and watched him as he cast a quick glance in her direction.

“Don’t sweat it; I could do with all the help I can get. I know what I want to do with the songs and music but I’m not entirely sure on how to do it.” Buffy explained.

“You’re just starting out? I’m surprised; you have got some real talent. I thought you’d been doing this for years.” Spike couldn’t hide his surprise or the honesty in his voice.

Buffy gave him a shy smile. The way he looked at her gave her a warm feeling inside, she quickly looked away.