Buffy was sound asleep when she was brutally awoken by the ringing of her cell phone. Without opening her eyes, she tried to reach for the annoying phone, she finally managed to reach it and answered with a sleepy voice

"Hello"

"Buffy, thank God you answered"

"Willow? " She finally opened her eyes, sitting down and looking at the clock on her night table which indicated that the time was 6:55 am

"Yes its me, open your door"

"Willow is everything ok?" Buffy asked worried

"Yes, well other than I'm going crazy here, open up"

"Will, have you been drinking coffee again? Its Saturday morning" As she got up searching for her robe

"Yes, I'm aware of that, but I couldn't wait any longer, I actually got here at 6:30, Buffy I've been waiting in the car for the past 30 minutes, I need to know the details, come on open the door"

"My God you are crazy, I'm coming" As she open the door to find the cute red head standing there with a phone in one hand and two cups and a pager bag on the other

"Hey Buffy. Look I brought breakfast" Still talking into her phone

"Come in Will. You do know that you don't need your phone anymore, right?

"Oops, I'm too excited, plus I'm on my second coffee and you know how I get when I drink coffee"

Buffy smiled at her friend leading the way in into the kitchen were she put the bagels on a plate, and reached for the cream cheese finally bringing them to the table, were Willow was already waiting with the cups of coffee.

"So?" Willow asked desperately

"So what?" Buffy answered playing naive

"Come on Buffy I'm dying here, tell me what happened last night? Who is he? Where did you meet him?"

"Slow down Will. Ok he is the new guy from apartment 12 b. He is an English publisher and I just invited him over for dinner, kinda a welcome thing, no big deal"

"No big deal? Xander said the guy brought you flowers and wine, and that you were looking hot?"

"He said that? Well yes we had a nice time, we ate, talked a lot and.?

"And what?? Come on Buffy I'm going crazy here, what else happened?

"He kissed me"

"Oh my God. How was it?"

"Perfect, he was so gentle, so sweet"

"Oh Buffy sounds great, you two didn't. Oh my did he spend the night? He is not going to walk out of your door in like two seconds right?"

"Relax, nothing else happened, he was a perfect gentleman, he just kissed me and asked me out"

"Wow, that's so sweet. How about Sarah? You know how picky she is."

"That's the best thing she loves him, and apparently the feeling is mutual"

"He sounds perfect, and from Xanders reaction, I can tell he must be really hot, am I right?"

"Yes he is really hot. He has the most amazing blue eyes I had ever seen"

"I must say I had never seen you like this, you really like him don't you?"

"Yes, I think I do. We had the most amazing night and all we did was talk. I told him all about my life, my mom, Riley, I even told him about my intention of giving Sarah up for adoption"

"Buffy, you never talk about those things, especially the Sarah part, he must had made quite an impression"

"I know Will, but I'm terrified, you know my history with guys, and he seems too good to be true, what if I fall for him, and then he dumps me for a cute single beach blonde girl?"

"Come on Buffy, you deserve an opportunity, besides he must really like you, he didn't try to go further last night, and he is taking you out on a date. If you ask me I think he has fallen under the Summers spell"

Suddenly Sarah came out of her room, looking all sleepy.

"Aunt Willow, where's Tara? As she look around for her little friend

"Hi Sarah, Tara is at home with her dad. He wouldn't let me bring her this early"

"Oh"

"Sarah honey, are you hungry? Aunt Willow brought you a blueberry muffin."

"Yummy I love blueberries"

"I know, sweetie, that's why I brought it specially to you" she said as she hugged her

"So Buffy, do you need me to take the little muffin with me tonight?" Willow pointed at Sarah, who was concentrating on her muffin

"No, its ok. I'll ask Dawn to stay with her"

"You sure, because you know it's not a problem, we would love to have her over, not to mention the freedom that would give you"

"That's why I think it's a better idea for her to stay, I can't rush anything"

"Ok, I understand. Hey do you know what are you wearing tonight?"

"I haven't given it a lot of thought"

"We need to go shopping"

"Mmmm you think?

"Absolutely you deserve it!"

"I guess you are right, let's go shopping"