Buffy was staring at herself at the mirror, trying to look perfect.

"You look pretty mommy, you look like a Barbie" Sarah said as she entered her room

"Thank sweetie" Buffy bent down to kiss her "Dawn is coming tonight, isn't that fun? "

"Yes I like Dawn, she lets me play with her makeup and does my hair. You can play too mommy, would you?"

"Not tonight honey, mommy is going out. I'm having dinner with William."

"Oh ok"

"Is that ok with you Sarah?"

"I like Willham, he is funny"

"He is funny isn't he?"

The doorbell rang, Buffy opened the door to find Dawn on the other side carrying a back pack and a Blockbuster bag.

"Wow! Buffy, you look hot!"

"You think?" She asked shyly "It's not too much?"

"Not at all, he is going to love it" she couldn't help looking at her in that short black dress.

"I hope so, Willow insisted that I should get it. Come in Dawn, Sarah is in her room. She is already showered, so you don't have to worry about that. I'm leaving you money for pizza, and there's some ice cream on the fridge, just a scoop for Sarah. What else? Oh if you play with makeup, just wash her face before you put her down ok?"

"Buffy?"

"What?"

"Relax, I have done this before remember?" She said smiling at her "Her bed time is 8:30, no matter what she says"

"Ok, sorry I guess I'm a little nervous. You have my cell phone number right?"

"Yes, don't worry she'll be fine"

"I know Dawn, thanks for doing this. Sarah! honey look who is here!"

"Dawn! Did you bring your makeup?"

"Hey Sarah. Yes I did, just ask your mom if that's ok"

"Yeah! Is that ok, mommy?"

"Yes honey, just not too much ok?"

"Ok" both girls answered living for Sarah's room

The doorbell rang again and Buffy almost jumped with excitement as she headed for the door, taking a deep breath before opening the door. She saw William looking gorgeous wearing a navy blue sports jacket a lighter blue shirt a little open and beige pants.

The minute he saw her, he thought she was a vision, the black dress she was wearing captured her beautiful curves, her subtle cleavage exposed him the perfect amount of her breast to let him wanted more and her beautiful legs were exposed as well.

"Hello William"

"Hello luv, you look beautiful" He leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. He was dying to kiss her lips again, but he thought it was a better idea not to rush things, he had the whole night ahead.

"Thank you, you look very handsome yourself" She blushed and smiled at him "Please come in, I just need to say good night to Sarah"

"No problem pet"

"Sarah honey, mommy is leaving. Come say goodnight"

Both girls came out of her room, Sarah was wearing her hair up on a ponytail while her face was covered with makeup and long earrings.

"Look mommy! I look as pretty as you" She said proudly

William and Buffy couldn't help but to smile at her

"Yes Sarah you look. absolutely beautiful" she replied as she gave a 'I'm so going to kill you look' to Dawn

"Hi Willham, don't I look pretty?"

"You look gorgeous kitten"

"Dawn I'm leaving you know the drill" As Buffy said that, she saw Dawn pleading look "Oh by the way, Dawn this is William, he is our new neighbor, William this is Dawn, she lives on the third floor and she is babysitting Sarah tonight"

"Nice meeting you pet"

"You too" Dawn said as she blushed. William knew he was overwhelming the young girl in front of her, which he thought it was kinda sweet.

"Ok so you two pretty girls have fun tonight, just don't let any boys in ok?" William said to both Dawn and Sarah. The first blushed even more since he called her pretty the second just thought he was being funny

"Ok bye-bye give mommy a kissie Sarah. It's time for her to go now." She kneeled to kiss Sarah before she could kiss her with all that make up and ruin hers. "Be good for Dawnie ok? "

William watched yet again amazed by how Buffy interacted with her daughter, it was crazy but that was probably one of the most attractive aspects of Buffy. Once she was done, they were on their way to their first date.