Chapter 2

"I'm telling you Willow its fine, don't worry ok? Yes, I'll pick them up on my way back from the grocery store. No sugar, got it. Good luck on your meeting. Yes for the 10th time its ok, now go Will. Bye." Buffy turn off her cell, and turned up the car radio, anything that would keep her mind busy, away from her hot new neighbor.

"Get a grip Buffy, a guy like that must be taken. But then again if he is married, why was he doing his own laundry? It seems like he had no idea of what he was doing, maybe he just broke up with someone. But nevertheless, what shot do I have? I mean he is gorgeous. those eyes and the cheek bones, the body and that accent, he probably has a whole sea of girls lining up, what chance does a single mom of a 3 year old have? Oh well!" As she pulled her car up to the ballet studio.

"Mommy!!" As Sarah ran to her mother arms. She looked adorable on her pink ballet outfit.

"Hey baby! How was class?"

"Greeeaat. Look what I learned." As she began spinning

"That's great honey, now why don't you go get Tara, she is going with us ok?"

"Yippy!! Tara!!"

All the way back home, Buffy listen carefully to every amazing story the two girls had to say. When they arrived home, she open the back door letting the girls out, while she carried the groceries. She began juggling with the bags, the keys, keeping and eye on the girls, she was about to loose her balance, when she hear a familiar voice behind her, the same one she been trying so hard to get out of her head all day.

"Here luv, let me help you with that" As he took the bags from her.

"Thanks, you saved me." smiling at him.

"Guess we are even now, pet."

"Willham!! Look at me!!" Sarah yield as him as she spined for him

"She is a great kid, you and your husband must be very proud."

"Oh I'm not married." As soon as she said that, she realized she had answer a little too quickly, so she continued. "At least not anymore. But answering your question, yeah, she is my world"

"I can tell. You two make a wonderful scene" Smiling back at her.

Buffy lead the way to her apartment. As soon she open the door, the two girls flew inside. The apartment was small but cozy, a two bedroom a living room and a tiny kitchen. Buffy pointed him where he should let the bags.

"Here you can leave everything on the table, thanks again"

"No problem pet. By the way, nice place Buffy."

"Oh thanks. I do my best to try to give Sarah a home."

Before he could answer Sarah came back, with Tara behind

"Mommy!! Can we watch Nemo???"

"Sure Honey go ahead, there's popsicles on the freezer if you want one, but you know the rules, first you have to change your cloths ok? Tara may borrow some shorts; I don't want you to ruin your ballet clothes"

"Ok mom, but this is aren't clothes, it's my princess dress"

Buffy and William both laugh at that

"Ok Princess Sarah, but I mean it! Go change or no Nemo ok?"

"Ok Mom!"

As they both saw her leave. William turned to Buffy,

"She is adorable luv" He choked on the words. Staring into her green eyes.

"Yes she is." looking back at him, sharing a moment, if he had kissed her right now, she wouldn't have stop him; she was lost in his blue eyes. But the moment was broken.

"By the way, do you know where can I get some a decent meal around here? I'm sick of fast food and I don't feel like eating alone."

"Oh, well if you want you are more than welcome to join us for dinner. I mean its nothing fancy just some sloppy Joe's and ice-cream. But if you don't feel like it I understand I can tell you the name."

"What time?"

"Around 7:00pm would be perfect."

"What should I bring?"

"Nothing, it's totally casual, just you, me, Sarah and some ice cream"

"Sounds perfect pet, see you at seven"