Chapter 2

Buffy walked back inside and found Faith flirting with the blonde guy. She was practically pressing her cleavage in his face. Buffy shook her head. "She is unbelievable." She said to herself as she went to deal with some of the other customers. Buffy was wiping off the tables later that night when Faith walked over to her.

"Okay, I'm going to the Bronze to let off some steam. You should come with me this time, B." Buffy shook her head.

"I'm supposed to close up." Faith sighed.

"You never go with me anymore, Buffy. You need to get out there and have more fun." Buffy was about to say something else when an older man walked over to her.

"Go ahead, Buffy. I'll close up." Buffy shook her head again.

"I promised I would." He grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him.

"Go and have some fun, I'll handle it." Buffy smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thanks, daddy. I promise not to be too late." Faith smiled also and grabbed Buffy's arm before she could change her mind.

"Thanks, Mr. Summers." She yelled as she pulled Buffy out of there. He smiled and shook his head as he watched them go. They got to the Bronze a little while later and Faith smiled as she saw some of her friends. She pulled Buffy with her. "Hey guys, look what I brought with me." She said and they were all surprised to see Buffy there.

"Hey, Buff. I'm surprised you actually decided to come." Buffy shrugged.

"I can't stay long, Xander." Faith rolled her eyes.

"Let's go dance." She said as she pulled Buffy into the crowd on the dance floor.

"That's a good idea. Let's dance too, Xander." Anya said as she grabbed him and made her way to the dance floor also. Buffy realized that Faith was right when they got on the dance floor. She was young and she should be having fun and that's exactly what she was going to do. She put on a smile and danced with Faith, finally letting herself go. Buffy closed her eyes and let the music carry her and when she opened them she saw that they had a crowd of guys dancing around them. Buffy laughed and started dancing with the guy to the left of her while Faith was dancing with two guys at once. Buffy was too distracted to notice that someone was watching her at the bar. The song ended and Buffy and Faith headed back to the others.

"Wow, that was definitely hot." Xander said when they reached the table and Buffy blushed a little. Anya wasn't happy with Xander's comment, but she kept her mouth shut for once.

"You looked really great out there, Buffy." Willow told her friend. "It's been a while since I've really seen you loosen up like that." Buffy smiled at the red head.

"It felt really good, but I think I'm gonna go now guys." She said as she stood up and they all tried to convince her to stay longer, but it didn't work. "Sorry, I promised my dad I would be home early." Faith got up also.

"I guess I'm going with you since I drove you here." Buffy shook her head.

"No, you stay. I can walk." Faith sat back down.

"You sure?" Buffy nodded.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I'll see you guys later." She said as she walked away before they could say anything else. Faith watched her friend go and then turned to the others.

"She really needs a man in her life." She told them and they all agreed. They then started talking and didn't notice the same man at the bar follow Buffy out.