Buffy was trying to calm everyone down. They were yelling and accusations were flying around the room. She ended up screaming at the top of lungs, “SHUT UP”, everything went quiet and everyone stared at her. She took a deep breathe and said “Ok Now, William here is human Spike and shut up Xander, He is my husband and those two children are mine, now We are going to work together to bring Angelus down if you will all stop with the accusing.”

Buffy took a deep breath and said “Ok now tell me again why he is Angelus.” Wesley stepped forward and said “We took his soul to find out about a demon and then the orb holding his soul went missing so now Angelus is on the loose courtesy of someone we don’t know.” Buffy nodded and said “And you couldn’t use Faith why?” Silence was her answer and their faces told her what she needed to know and she said softly “He killed her didn’t he?” Giles cleared his throat and said “Yes I’m afraid he did, the new slayer is yet to be found so we need you to stop him.”

Buffy nodded again and said “Alright so I assume you have a plan.” He nodded and said “We want you to fight him and when he isn’t looking drink a drug and let him bite you, the drug will transfer to your blood and he will be out like a light and we will find his soul.” She nodded again but before she could say something William butted in and said “Like hell she is letting that poof bite her, find another way.” Buffy looked at him in surprise and said “He’s your brother in your world!” William laughed and said “Still a poof” Buffy smiled before turning to Giles clearing his throat and she said “Sorry, Anyway I know it sounds a bit bad with the whole biting but to me it sounds like it could actually work, the only problem I am having is what if he takes too much blood?” Spike steps forward and says “That is where I come in, luv, I will be there to fight him as well, as your back up.”

Buffy looked at him carefully and said “You up to that?” He nodded and said “It is as good as a time as any.” Buffy clapped her hands together and said “Right so when are we doing this?” Giles looked at her with a serious look and said “Tomorrow night is the dead line.”


Author note:
Right now it is up to you! William or Spike! Who will be dieing? It is up to you? So Vote! Review and tell me!! Next chapter will be a lead up to who will be gone but untimely it is up to you guys!