Buffy stood in front of the building she knew Angel was in, trying to get the nerve to enter. She wasn’t too sure how she was going to pull it off but she knew she had to, her family and friends depended on her. She had sent Spike around the back to be her back up, to take him by surprise.
She entered the warehouse slowly taking every caution not to be heard. She fingered the stake in her hand and patted her pocket to make sure the drug was still there before heading in the direction of Angel.
He stood there looking directly at her smirking, like he knew all along that she would be there. She tried not to look too surprised instead she said “Heard you were looking for me.”
He raised his eyebrows and said “I was until I found something so much more alluring.” His smirk stayed and Buffy had a sinking feeling that she was missing something vital here. She took a deep breathe and said “And what would that be?” Angel’s smile grew and he said “Well you see, Buff, I was walking by your house about an hour ago when I met the most interesting person.” Buffy felt her eyebrow rise but didn’t say anything as he continued “See I thought to myself, why don’t I welcome the Buffster home personally and what better way then to kill her sister.” Buffy’s eyes widened in surprise and she let out a small “No” He chuckled and said “Yes, but you see that isn’t who I met, no, this person was much more interesting because he seemed to think we were related”.
Buffy quickly realized who he was talking about and felt her relief of her sister diminish. She said in a small breath as her fingers tightened on the stake “William?” He nodded and said “Yes, William, now him being human was just too much. But if you run you just might save him. (Buffy turned to run) But Buff, I’d be quick.”
Buffy took off in a sprint leaving behind both Angel and a hidden Spike.
####

Author note: Ok I know way too short, but the end is near. I hope you like it and keep reading because next chapter will be up tomorrow.