Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review this story and tell me what you think. I seriously need feedback. I may or may not continue with this story. What do you think?
A/N:This idea came to me before I fell asleep one night. I don't know if anyone would be interested.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Giles, we have a serious problem.” Buffy said barging into Giles’s apartment with out knocking.

“When don’t we have a serious problem. I could swear something new shows up every week.” he said coming out of the kitchen. Buffy walked further into Giles’s apartment and sat down on his couch.

“Yeah, well, I have to agree with you there. Okay, so I was out patrolling and I’m staking a few vamps when I here something behind one of the crypts. There I see this blue and purple standing there holding somebody against the wall. I walk forward a little more and this thing turns and looks at me. It had orange eyes. I pulled out the axe that I was carrying with me preparing to fight. Multicolor demon drops the person from the wall and I finally notice who is. Spike. I saved Spike.” she shook her head a little in disgust.

“Anyway, I start to fight the demon thing hand to hand. When I finally find an opening I swing the axe at his neck. And it didn’t do anything. I broke my best axe on that bastard’s neck.” she said.

“So, I’m guessing both this demon and the newly arrived Spike escaped.” Giles said.

“Well, duh.” she said walking over to where she stored her weapons. “Giles, we’re running seriously low on weapons. We need to get some new ones.”

“I know. We don’t have any money to buy any new weapons. I don’t have any money to buy new books either.” he said taking his glasses off and cleaning them like usual.

“So what you’re trying to say is that if we don’t find this new demon in one of your books, then we’re shit out o’ luck.” she said.

“I don’t think I would have worded it quite like that, but yes, that’s what I was going to say.” he said.

“Giles what are we going to do? We can’t get weapons and books from the council anymore, and neither one of us has a job. We really are screwed.” she said sitting back down on the couch. “I think we need to have a Scooby meeting.” she said.

“I think your right.”

///////////////////////

Willow and Xander showed up a half an hour later. Oz had shown up on his own. Willow and Oz had broken up, but were still friends and he was still considered part of the Scooby gang.

“So what the urgency?” Willow asked.

“Well, the reason we asked everyone here is so we could think of something to do for money?”

“Okay, so not liking the sound of that.” Xander said.

“We need money for books and weapons since we’re not getting them from the council anymore.” Buffy said.

“So you want us to help you with fund raisers.” Oz said.

“Yeah, pretty much. I broke my best axe tonight and we’ve got a new demon that may not be in one of the books we have.”

“Wow, I never thought that you guys quitting the council would leave us without sources.” Willow said.

“So, um, do you guys have any ideas?” Buffy said hoping for help.

“Um, there’s always the car wash. Bathing suits and water equals much fun to be had.” Xander suggested.

“Yeah, we could do that, but what are we going to say we’re doing it for?” Giles asked.

“Um, baseball team?” Xander tried.

“I don’t think that would work too well.” Willow said looking around at the group.

“How about some kind of performance?” Oz said.

“That’s not a bad idea. We could say that we are theater group and have people pay to come to the performance. Just one problem.” Willow said

“What?” Giles said liking the idea.

“I’m deathly afraid of performing infront of people, remember.” Willow said.

“How ‘bout the rest of you? Would you be willing to do it?” Giles asked looking at the others. Oz nodded his head and Xander shrugged. Giles looked at Buffy.

“I’ll do whatever I have to, no matter how much I don’t like it.” she said.

“I’ll do it, too. Willow since you don’t want to perform, would you like to direct and audition people?” Giles said, making sure that Willow would still be able to participate.

“That sounds like fun. I’d get to boss you guys around.” Willow said with a big smile.

“Okay, so it’s settled. We’re putting on a show. Now what kinda show do we want to do?” Giles said taking over the meeting.

“Um, a play?” Buffy said.

“That could be fun. We still want to have fun right?” Xander said.

“Of course we still want to have fun.” Willow said.

“How about a musical?” Oz suggested. “We could get some local musicians to play the music and it might draw more people out.”

“That’s a really good suggestion.” Willow said.

“Would we all be willing to sing on stage?” Buffy asked around the room. Everyone nodded.
“Wow this looks like this might not be such a chore. Now the big question. What musical should we do?”

Everyone’s eyes met at that moment, knowing exactly what they were going to do from there many nights of watching movies together.

“Guys and Dolls!”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Please review. Is there anything you think I should include? Be honest. Thanks.