A/N: This story doesn't really take place in any season. I just threw together the characters. Thanks to Songgal1 for your idea.

“Okay, first of all we need to figure out who’s going to do what.” Giles said.

“I think that if we want to look like a legit group we need to have auditions, not to mention I don’t think that we have enough people os of now.” Willow said.

“That’s the best idea. First we need to figure out what we are going to do. We know that Willow is going to be director. What are the characters?” Giles said getting out a piece of paper to write some thing down. “We know Sarah, Sky, Nathan, Adelaide, Uncle Arvide, Nicely - Nicely Johnson, and.... that’s all I can think of off the top of my head.” Giles said looking at his list.

“I think Buffy should be Sarah. Xander could be Nathan... but I think he would do better as Nicely. Giles would be perfect as Arvide, Sarah’s loving uncle. What do you think so far?” Willow asked. Everyone was looking at her in awe. Suddenly she had taken control of the show without even knowing it. Everyone nodded at her and she gave them all a big smile.

“Now, what about the other leads?” Giles said. Everyone shrugged. “Well.. I know that you’re probably not going to like this idea but I heard that Cordelia moved to LA. Maybe we could call her and see if she would do it.”

“Look, I never like Cordy, but she might be willing to it and we need people who know what we’re doing this for so we don’t have to be too secretive.” Willow said.

“I like the idea. She would be good as the annoying Adelaide.” Xander said.

“Great, now all we have to do is think about the male leads.” Buffy said. She looked around at the others. “But I think we should all head home, so we can have time to think of some more ideas.” she continued. Everyone nodded and got up and started to leave. “I think we should meet again tomorrow to figure the rest out. I’ll call you guys.” Buffy called as the others headed out the door. As soon as the door closed Buffy turned to Giles. “Well, that is NOT what I had planned coming out of this meeting.”

“I have to agree. I do believe it to be a good idea though. I think we all need to have a little fun. Now, why don’t you go home and get some rest. I’ll stay up and try to contact Cordelia.” Giles said walking Buffy to the door. He gave her a hug and opened the door for her.

“Thanks, Giles. You really are the best.” she said then turned around and walked away.

Giles walked over to his desk and grabbed the phone. He sat down and started to dial the phone.

“Directory. How may I help you?” a woman said.

“I need a phone number for Cordelia Chase in Los Angeles.” Giles said scribbling on a piece of paper.

“Just one moment, sir, while I connect you with the computer.” the operator said. The phone clicked over as the computer started to call out the phone number.

Giles hung up the phone and walked into the kitchen to get a drink. When he came back to the desk he had a glass and a bottle of scotch. He downed the one glass of the amber liquid before picking the phone up to make the dreaded phone call.

“Hello?” Cordelia answered.

“Is this Cordelia?” Giles asked.

“Giles! Oh my...” she trailed off before changed her tone. “Giles, how may I help you?” she asked more professionally.

“Cordelia, we’ve known each other to long to be that professional.” Giles said.

“Okay.” she sighed. “So, how are things in Sunnydale?” she asked. She really missed the small town.

“Same as usual. Actually the reason I called is because we need your help.” Giles said hoping to reel her in.
“You need MY help?” she asked.

“Yes. We are doing a show here so we can get some money for weapons and books. We were wondering if you would be willing to come back here and be in it?” Giles asked.

“Why are you guys so broke?”

“We don’t get supplies from the Council anymore. We need the money. Will you help us?” he asked again.

“Um..I’ll have to ask Angel if he’ll let me off.” she said.

“What are you talking about?” Giles asked completely confused.

“I work for Angel. He opened his own investigation business.” Cordelia informed him.

“Do you think that you could get him to come too? We have a demon that we’ve never dealt with before.” he said.

“I’ll ask him. We haven’t had a lot of business, so I’m sure he’ll say yes. Of course, Wesley would have to come too.”

“Please bring as many people as possible, we need them.” Giles said.

“I’ll see what I can do. If we can come we’ll be there tomorrow.” Cordelia said.

“Thank you, Cordelia.” Giles said.

“No problem. I’m actually kinda glad that I can come back to Sunnydale. By the way, what show are you putting on?”

“Guys and Dolls.” Giles said.

“A musical. I love that musical. I so don’t care what Angel says I’m coming now. Can I be Adelaide? I love Adelaide.” she said getting excited.

“That’s what we were hoping.” he said with a smile. “Cordelia, I must say that you’ve changed. You seem so much more mature.”

“Yeah, well, I’ve seen a lot here in LA. I kinda had no choice.” she said.

“Look, I’ll let you go and I’ll see you tomorrow.” he said.

“Okay, Giles. Bye and it was good to hear from ya.” she said hanging up the phone.

He sat there amazed at how well the conversation had gone. Things never went this well. He only hoped that things kept going this well.

///////////////////////

BANG!!!!!!

Giles shot up straight out of bed. “What the bloody hell was that?” he said out loud. He heard the sound again accept this time a little softer. He jumped out of bed and put on a t-shirt, glad that he wore pajama pants to bed.

He walked down the stairs and stood at the bottom trying to locate the sound. He heard it again coming from the front door. He walked over to the front door and looked out the peep hole. He saw nothing but sunlight. He stood back from the door and threw the door open.

“Hey watcher, please let me in.” Spike said hovering as close to the door as possible.

“Spike? Why the hell would I let you into my house?” he asked grabbing a stake that was on the desk.

“Because I need help. I haven’t killed anybody for months and I’m not going to start with you. You’re the only person I could think of. Please” Spike whispered slowly sliding down the side of the doorframe. He looked paler that usual and his usually slicked back hair looked like it hadn’t been touched for years. He looked skinny, like he hadn’t eaten for months, proving that he wasn’t lying.

“Spike, you can come in. But I will stake you if you try anything.” Giles said taking a step away from the door. Spike didn’t move. “Spike, come in.” Giles repeated. Spike still didn’t move. Giles took a step closer to Spike and bent down. “Spike!” Giles yelled. Spike didn’t move. “Shit, now I have to drag you into my house.” Giles picked up Spike and drug him into the apartment putting him on the couch. Giles went and closed the door, then picked up the phone and called Buffy.

“Buffy, I need you to come over here. Spike showed up at my door asking for help, then blacked out. He might know something about that demon from last night.” Giles said never taking his eyes off of Spike’s form.

“Did you let him into the house?” Buffy asked.

“Yes. Can you please come over here?” Giles asked again.

“I’ll be there in a minute. Give him some pigs blood and try to wake him up.” Buffy said hanging up the phone.

“Great.” Giles said walking into the kitchen, taking out a bag of blood and putting it in the microwave. When Giles walked into the living room with the blood, Spike eyes opened slightly and went into game face. Giles sat the mug of blood on the coffee table and walked over to where he had set his stake. When Giles turned to face the couch, he saw Spike struggling to sit up. Giles walked slowly to the side of the couch.

“I could use some help here Rupert.” Spike said hoarsely.

“I’m kind of enjoying watching you struggle.” Giles said.

“Fuck, Rupert, I need help. Please.” he said.

“What’s wrong with you? I never thought the infamous William the Bloody would ever need the help of the Slayer.” Giles said.

“Yeah, well. Desperate times call for desperate measures.” Spike said lying back down, all of his energy drained.

“So, why are you so desperate?” Buffy said from the door.

“Buffy, I didn’t hear you come in.” Giles said.

“I made it here as fast as possible.” Buffy said moving to stand beside Giles. “So, Spike, I ask again. Why are you so desperate?”

Spike sighed, too exhausted to fight with Slayer now. “Dru cursed me. I found her in Brazil, shackin’ up with a Chaos Demon. She started talking and all the sudden I felt...different.”

“What did she do to you?” Giles asked fascinated.

“She gave me my bloody soul back.”

A/N: Please review. I love to read what people think about my story. Love it, Hate it. Tell me.