Chapter 11 Homeward Bound



As soon as Spike slid into the drivers seat of the car and tugged Buffy towards him for a deep, passionate kiss, she couldn't seem to keep her hands off of him.

Buffy moved her body so that she was straddling his lap in the spacious seat as he revved the engine and took off at a dangerously high speed. One of his hands tightly gripped the wheel controlling the car while the other ran under the slit of her dress in single-minded pursuit to the apex of her molten core. Feeling his fingertips travel the length of the elastic while alternating with gentle touches on her inner thigh, Buffy thought she would be burned alive before they even reached the house.

"Uhhh........."She moaned into his neck, squirming as his two of his questing fingers slid under the elastic and into her already soaked quim to pump slowly in and out. Buffy's fingers tightened on his shoulders convulsively as she bit down none to gently on the tender skin of his earlobe and pressed her undulating body tighter to his, causing Spike to swerve the car dangerously.

"Cor luv....careful....mmmhhh....gotta....get home...oh yea...one piece... so...mmmmmmmmm....I can....fuuuuu.......fuck you....yeaaaaaaaaa.......proper." Spike's voice rasped with emotion as he tried to control the car and his overheated responses to the blond fireball on his lap.

"You....ooooooooOOOO........want........to....to.......uhhhmmmmmmm...fuck me?" Buffys voice husky with unfulfilled desire breathed into his ear, making Spike thrust his rock hard erection up against her so she could feel every inch of his want.

"Mmmmmmmm.......you........Oooooooo God Spike.........want you...sooooOH...bad." Buffy's head dropped back as she ground her body down harder onto his fingers seeking the relief only he could seem to give.

Pulling his wet fingers from her Spike grinned devilishly at her moan of protest, "A few more minutes luv and you'll have more than you can 'andle." Buffy leaned back slightly in his lap to watch as he brought his sticky fingers to his mouth to consume the delicious nectar there, the act itself hitching the burning sensations up impossibly higher before she whispered in his ear, "Faster, Spike, Faster."

Pressing his accelerator foot to the floor panel, the De Soto roared through the darkened streets of Sunnydale like a black wraith in pursuit of it's prey. Finally after what seemed an eternity, the classic screeched to a tire smoking halt in front of the occupants' respective homes. Had anyone been peeking out their front window to see what the commotion was, they would have been treated to an erotic dance that would have had the most puritanical scrambling for relief.

Spike opened the drivers' door, catching Buffys arm as she slid off of his lap to step into the deserted street. Never loosening his grasp, Spike rose behind her, only to push her back up against the car to capture her lips in a soul quaking kiss as their arms wrapped tightly around one another.

Catching the open drivers door in his hand, he managed to swing it shut while continuing his passionate assault on Buffy's senses. Deepening the kiss even more their tongues sliding over each other, Spike ran his hands down either side of her body and under her thighs to lift her until she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. Pushing himself up against her briefly, he ground his erection up into her overheated core causing her to whimper against his lips in want.

Wrapping one of his strong arms around her back and the other under one of her thighs, Spike walked the short distance to her home never breaking the kiss. Gently letting go of his treasure and setting her feet carefully on the bricked porch, he pulled his lips away from hers, "Keys?"

It took Buffys mind a second to register his request before the keys in question appeared in her hand, her body never pulling fully away from his. Still holding her tightly against him with one hand at her waist, Spike quickly took the keys and unlocked the door, pushing it open to propel Buffy backwards into the house.

As soon as they were inside, the door safely kicked shut and locked behind them, the exploration of one another began in earnest. Buttons flew as Buffy tore at Spike's shirt to get to the marbled perfection she knew lay beneath. Her hands caressed and stroked while her full lips traveled down his now bared skin to capture one of his nipples into her mouth.

"Blooooooodddyyyyyyyyy........" Spike groaned aloud at the sensation of her lips on his sensitive skin, his mind snapping at the sensations that poured over him as her tongue came into play. But this is not what he had in mind; there were other things he wanted first.

Pulling Buffy's face up to his with one hand tangled into her golden tresses, he captured her lips with his again, while moving her quickly to the stairs behind them.

As Buffy slid languorsly down onto the carpeted steps Spike moved his body between her thighs, making her spread wide enough to accommodate him as he pressed his lean musculature against hers. Capturing his weight on one hand so as not to crush her slight frame, he continued to lick and nip at her lips, pressing in and pulling back, teasing her until she moaned in supplication.

Using his free hand to deftly push her dress off of her shoulder, he was pleasantly surprised to find she wore no bra beneath and now lay bared to his hot gaze.

Buffy's nipples pebbled as Spike now relinquished her mouth in pursuit of the more sensitive flesh of her rounded breasts. Gasping aloud at the first touch of his tongue as it circled first one of her turgid nipples then the other, Buffy arched her back away from the stairs in silent plea for him to take one of the sensitive buds into his mouth. Smiling against her skin Spike ignored her request and gently lowered his body until he was kneeling on the lower steps between her silk stocking covered legs. His hands pushed the material of her dress up to bunch at her waist as he caught a breath at his first sight of the black silk garter and matching thong that lay against her creamy skin.

Buffy leaned up onto her elbows to watch him as he gently unsnapped the garter and rolled each stocking down her toned legs with infinite care, her breath speeding up as he followed each bared inch with small tender kisses.

Tossing the stockings over his shoulder with a rakish grin, Spike gazed deeply into Buffys lust darkened eyes as he ran his palms over her heated skin back up her thighs to gently tug the satin thong down slowly, revealing her naked cleft inch by delicious inch.
Finally pulling the damp material over her tiny feet, he again smiled rakishly and tossed the material over his shoulder the same direction of the stockings.

Buffy's whole body quivered in anticipation of his first kiss on her heretofore hidden treasure and she wasn't disappointed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........." Buffy cried out at the first touch of his delving tongue on the liquid flesh of her cunny, as his tongue laved a path from the bottom of her nether lips to the top only to stop before reaching the pleasure point.

Inhaling deeply of her unique scent, Spike then lightly flicked her swollen clit with the point of his tongue, causing Buffy to shudder and groan, a fresh wave of moisture glistening on her glowing skin.

Leaning up briefly to pull his ruined shirt off his body, Spike once again knelt down to pull one of Buffy's legs over his strong shoulders, spreading her impossibly wider in front of him. The fire that burned in his deep blue eyes burned even brighter as he took in the purely wanton position he now had Buffy arranged into. Breasts were bared to his gaze and heaving with tortured gasps, hazel eyes were hooded and burning with deep desire, thighs were splayed open, while her very womanhood shown wet and invited him to feast at the banquet of his golden sunlight, his deepest love.

"OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..........."Buffy's scream of pleasure bounced off the walls of her home as she felt Spike slide two fingers deeply into her cleft at the same time simultaneously flattening his tongue against the bundle of nerves in a firm but satisfying caress.

Moving his fingers in and out of her heat he imagined the tight suctioning on his now painful erection. Sliding the fingers in imitation of making love to his molten goddess, he ran his tongue down the sides of her outer lips causing Buffy to arch into him seeking stronger contact with the fickle appendage. As he slowly pressed a third finger into her already snug cavern, he gently nipped at her clit moving his thumb to join in his ministrations.

Buffy's head fell back onto the steps, rolling in pure ecstasy as her body started to thrust against the blond brit's fingers and mouth in age-old rhythm. Her blood coursing through her veins, as Spike loved her in a way she had only experienced once before.


"Oh....Oh...God.....Spike......." The younger man doubled his efforts, thrusting his three fingers into her slickness in an ever quickening pace, wanting to feel her, needing to feel her.

"Mmmmm.....Oh........Oh..........Yes.........YES.....Godddddddddddddddd......So Good.........SOOOO.......mmmmmmmmmmmooooooooHHHHHHHHH....." Buffy's moans increased the closer and closer Spike drew her to the precipice. Her thighs were now quivering in anticipation and unable to control the thrusting of her hips, Buffy gave herself over to the pleasure he was causing within her.

Pulling his three fingers from her tight quim with a distinct suctioning sound and a loud groan of protest from Buffy, Spike suddenly slung her other foot over his shoulder before driving his tongue as deeply as he could into her pussy bringing his thumb up to work her clit faster than ever.

Buffy's eyes shot open to stare blindly, as her entire body gave over to quivering in tenseness, in wait, then just as suddenly an orgasm of biblical proportions swept through her body, causing her to buck uncontrollably against Spike's face.

"CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG................SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE................." She wailed helplessly in total abandonment of control, her hands coming to twist and clutch into Spike's bleached locks, trying to press him ever closer to her convulsing womanhood.

Spike's hands came to twine around her shaking thighs to hold her still so he could suck mercilessly at her clit, driving her to the pinnacle again and again, bringing her to her first multiple orgasm.

"OHMYGOD...OHMYGOD...OHMYGOD....I'M CUMMMMMM...AGAINNNNNNNN....." Buffy screeched as the waves continued to pass over her like those turbulent Maine storms she had left behind, and soon she was lost. All that remained was a quaking, rasping, utterly satisfied shell of a woman.

As the last of her tremors coursed through her body causing her to shake and shudder, Spike gently cleaned the last of her spent juices, while her hands and thighs dropped limply from their impossible grip on his body.

Gently climbing up her body Spike looked at his flushed goddess and smiled tenderly when her hazel gaze opened to his blue one and a she returned the smile. "Bed?" He asked in a quiet voice nodding his head towards the upper level of the house.

Draping her not fully useable arms around his neck to pull him down for a kiss she then smiled lazily at him and confirmed, "Bed."


TBC