Chapter 13 Steamy Romance


Buffy led Spike into the granite tiled restroom with its two person Jacuzzi style bathtub and its separate shower with multiple showerheads.

"I have to admit luv, ever since we fixed this room up I've been wantin' to try out the shower."

Buffy turned from the taps as the water started to flow and smiled seductively while beckoning to him with one finger, "Here's your chance tiger, why don't you put it to good use?"

Spike stalked towards her as graceful as a panther before pouncing and pulling a shrieking and laughing Buffy into the warm spray with him.

Standing in the center of the spray, he wrapped his strong arms around her tiny waist and pulled her against him in a breathtaking embrace. With her arms securely caught against his chest all she could do was moan in pleasure and succumb to his mind numbing kisses.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Buffy licked her lips after a particularly deep kiss, "Spike lips, lips of Spike."

Spike chuckled at her dreamy expression and silently vowed never to do anything that had her not craving "lips of Spike."

Letting Buffy go for a moment he looked around and spotted a shelf with shampoo, conditioner and body wash sitting next to something that looked like a jellyfish with to much starch in it's shorts.

Deciding to ask what the hell it was later he reached for the shampoo instead. After pouring a generous amount into his cupped hand he tugged Buffy close again and proceeded to wash her hair.

"Oh...god.......I didn't know having someone wash your hair could feel so good!" She enthused, shutting her eyes to enjoy the massaging sensation.

"Everythin' I do will make you feel good, pet." Spike growled next to her ear causing her to shudder with the sound of his voice.

"Hmmmm.....promise?" She asked coquettishly.

"Rinse." He said turning her into one of the sprays; his eyes busy watching her, as soap and water ran down her back and chest to drip off of her pert breasts and well shaped buttocks. *She's so bleedin' amazin', all that tanned flesh and soft womanly curves, and she's all yours mate." He thought happily to himself as he realized the truth in his words.

Buffy took her time rinsing her hair knowing that Spike was watching and obviously enjoying the show. Reaching past him to put a dollop of conditioner into her hand, which she then smoothed into her hair, she mused to herself how fast she was responding to him as well. Even though she had already orgasmed like never before, twice. *God I want him again already.* She thought to herself as she stepped back into the warm streaming water to rinse the conditioner from her long hair.

Spike watched as she tilted her head back under the pulsating spray, the movement drawing her body into a graceful line and pushing her breasts out so that they were practically begging him to kiss them. With a silent groan, he stepped forward, and wrapped his arms around Buffy's waist pulling her wet body against his with a damp slap, his head immediately bowing down to capture one of the defenseless nipples into the warm cavern of his mouth.

"Spiiiiiiiiikkkeeee....." Buffy half moaned half gasped his name, as the lightening bolts shot from the nipple he was now supping on, to her already drenched womanhood, causing the muscles there to clench in anticipation of more heady caresses.

Buffy tangled her fingers into his hair keeping him as close to her pleasure seeking body as she could. Each lave of his soft tongue drawing gasps of desire echoing through the enclosed space, each touch of his hands on her back causing her muscles to bunch and ripple.

Reaching towards the body wash on his right, Spike kept one slick breast in his able mouthed reach distracting Buffy, as he poured the soapy substance into his other palm. Replacing the bottle he then rubbed his hands together behind her. Running his bubble covered hands over her back, he gently massaged her taut skin, seeking out each and every hidden curve and crevice, pulling gasps and moans of excitement from her, driving Buffy into withering need.

Lifting his head, he swiftly turned her so she was now facing the shower wall. Pushing her up against the cool tile so that her breasts were mashed and she could only wriggle helplessly, he ran a hand down his engorged erection groaning out loud as he gave himself a few long pulls. Pushing himself up against her, Spike bit down gently on her shoulder as he slid his turgid length between the curves of her ass.

"Oohhhhhhhhhmmmm...." Buffy's hands curled against the unyielding tiles under her fingertips as she felt his teeth bite into her tender shoulder while each and every inch of his muscled chest pressed against her back, the sliding sensation of his cock against her rounded cheeks driving her to distraction as she arched against him trying to increase the pressure.

"Mine..." He growled out against her wet skin, the possessiveness making her shudder in even deeper want of this man.

"Yours.."She gasped in response, her breath catching in her throat, "Oh god...Spike...Yours.."

Sliding his hand forwards and down, his cock jumped at the heady words that escaped Buffys lips as he slid two soapy digits into her clenching quim, his other hand sliding in between her quivering buttocks to nestle itself into virgin territory.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo.....More...MORE...."Buffy's body strained against the wall, as she found herself caught in a tidal wave of sensation.

"Mmmmmmm.....more here?" Spike murmured into one ear thrusting his fingers deeper into her cunt, "Or here?" He asked as he added another finger to the forbidden zone of her perfect ass.

"AaaaaaaaaaaUUUUUu........there...there........Oh god.......FUCK ME... FUCK ME THERE........"Buffy squealed as she thrust backwards onto his fingers, silently asking him to take her second virginity.

Keeping his fingers deep in her suctioning pussy, he pulled his other fingers from her behind to grasp his barely controlled erection. Nudging his cock between the two firm globes he hissed aloud as he pushed the head into the newly claimed territory.

"Oooohhhhhh Buffy.......so ....BLEEDIN........GOOD.... SOOOOOOOO....TIGHT...." He moaned along with her as he sank his full length into her, his balls resting on her firm cheeks.

*Fuck me....* was all he could think as his eyes rolled back into his head at the sensation of being fully encased in her tight heat. Moving his fingers that were still buried deep inside of her, he began to thrust himself into the depths of her willing body.

"OOOoooo.......MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......PLEASE SPIKE..........PLEASE....HARDER.......OOOOHH GOD.....HARDER." Buffy's pants and moans became pleadings and screams as the intensity of the lovemaking pushed her to the limits. She was no longer in control of her body, her body had long since relinquished that control to this man, this Adonis that was currently fucking her into tomorrow.

"Mmmmm gonna cum luv...."Spike uttered as he rest his chin against her neck, his chest crushed against her back as he started longer strokes into her, his fingers, sliding up and finding her clit and rubbing it in earnest.

"Yes....YES....YES...."Buffy's voice echoing the slapping of their wet bodies as he started to pound into her at a punishing rate. "OHHHH....OOOOHHH....NOW.......SPIKE..........N.....OWWWWWWWWWW......" Buffy withered helplessly caught between his strong body and the shower wall as she gave herself over to the climax of a lifetime her pussy clenching in time with each powerful stroke of his penis into her ass.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH.........AAAAAAAAAA...AAAAAAAAAAYYYYY...." She screamed as an even bigger wave washed over her as she felt him begin to convulse into her, every pulse of his ejaculate hot and searing within her causing her to moan helplessly as her head fell back onto his shoulder.

"GRRRRrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUFFFFFYYYYYYY..." Spikes yell mingling with hers as he thrust his cock into her and burst, stroking himself into her as he filled her to brimming with his seed, and it slid down between them in a warm stream of lust and desire.

Gasps exploded from each of their chests as they leaned heavily on one another still caught up in the daze of sexual fulfillment. Gently pulling himself from her, Spike turned Buffy around and held her still oxygen deprived body to his as they each took their time nuzzling and smiling giddily at one another.

"That was mind-blowing." Buffy said after a minute, "I've never..." her voice trailed off shyly as she turned her face to his. "Me either...I...um...didn't hurt you did I?" He asked cautiously not looking into her eyes.

Gently bringing a small hand to his chiseled cheek she smiled when his eyes finally met hers... "What part of harder, harder DIDN'T you get?" She gently teased. "Remind me to ask for a repeat performance sometime later on ok Romeo?" She said before standing on tiptoe and kissing his now smiling lips.

"God woman, you drive me crazy."
"Mmmm...feelings completely mutual...completely."


TBC