Chapter 5


Sunshine streamed through the upper floor window onto the messy bed. Raising her head from the pillow she lay face down on, Buffy groaned, *What the HELL did I drink last night? My mouth feels like it's grown fur.* Sticking her tongue out she made a distinct yuck face while trying to push the hair in her face out of it. *Jesus...remind me not to drink with Willow and Spike ever again. Mmmm...Spike.* She smiled for a moment before clambering to a kneeling position in the middle of the bed. *Whoa,* Buffy held her head briefly to try and calm the clog dancers that were currently doing their Riverdance best to make her head explode. *Oh God...I feel so shitty. Am I still in my clothes from last night? Why the hell is there a piece of cheese stuck to my pillowcase? What the hell happened?* Buffy's mind, scrambled though it was, tried to remember the night before. *Ok I remember Spike opening the door, Xander falling in the pool, Uno, shots, some more shots, what was that stuff? Spike said it was the good stuff, tasted like sewer water to me. Shots, and finally we come to a big blank.* Wincing at the pain in her head, she tossed the cheese onto the floor and then yanked her wrinkled top off while she struggled to get off the bed. Undoing her pants, and dropping her bra and panties on the way to the shower Buffy didn't even realize she was still staggering. *Shower, hot, soothing...must get rid of fuzz in brain and on teeth.* Finally making it to the tiled bathroom, she turned on the shower full blast and then rooted around in her medicine cabinet for aspirin. *Ah ha.* Coming up with the bottle she had placed in there the day before Buffy popped a couple in her mouth and then leaned against the cool mirror surface of the cabinet. Looking into her bloodshot eyes she shook her head, *I look like I've been dropped out of an airplane face first. If I feel this bad, I wonder how the others are? Maybe I'll take some coffee and bagels next door and check it I doubt any of them went home if they were even half as smashed as me.* Nodding her head to herself her mind made up Buffy stepped into the hot shower.





*Oh god Buffy...yes luv...right there... yeah...suck it harder....mmmm...harder....you're so bleeding beautiful...oh yea..........now my balls.....god your tongue.........it's..........fuck.....* Spike's body withered and arched under his dream goddess's attentions. *Oh yea baby.........deeper.........take all you.......gaaaaa........fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk.....I'm gonna...........oh god..........baby........buffy........I'm gon..........CUMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGG* Spike's eyes popped open with the first tremor of orgasm, his hand still stroking his cock as it had been in his sleep. Rolling his head back into the pillow he arched his neck imagining Buffy drinking deep of his seed. A strangled groan was torn from him as his body tensed with the last throes of orgasm.

Collapsing in his bed, Spike looked around hazily and chuckled, *Well if you can't beat em....beat em.* Reaching into the dresser by his bed, he pulled out a t-shirt and proceeded to wipe the remnants of his pleasure, from his body.

"KNOCK....KNOCK."

*Who in bleedin' ell?* Spike sat up.

"KNOCK ...KNOCK." Swinging his feet to the floor he pulled on his faded Levi's from the night before and strode bare-chested to the front door.

"Go Away."

"Huh? Oh um hi Spike, I thought maybe you guys would be up and could use some fortification after last night so I brought coffee and eats." Buffy rushed through her explanation trying not to stare at the finely chiseled arms, abs, and pecs on the young man.
*No shirt....Drooling now. And he's so sexy with that just woke up look, Oh god, I did just wake him up.*

"Oh, I woke you, I didn't mean, I can come back, here you guys enjoy when you all get up." Shoving the bag of goodies at Spike even as she was turning away.

"No one's 'ere luv."

"No one's?"

"'Ere, don't you remember the witches left when I was putting Xander to bed?"

Buffy frowned for a minute thinking, "No, but then I don't remember anything after the shots."

"Oh, well, yea, the witches left last night and Xander left earlier this morning."

"How much did I drink?" Buffy asked cautiously not sure she wanted to know. "And if I made a fool of myself you'd tell me right?"

*Can't remember...well that blows Tara's idea all to hell, shoulda' just went for it. Yea but then she'd be right pissed to wake up in the morning next to me and not even remember how.* Spike sighed at this and idly ran his hand over his chest drawing Buffy's green eyes to the area.

*God, he is sooooooo beautiful even first thing in the morning, especially first thing in the morning. Would that I could be that hand right now, or maybe in the shower.*

Realizing that he had lost her again Spike spoke cutting into her fantasies, " If you don't mind sharing with me, then by all means." Pushing the door open so that Buffy could step inside.

"I dunno," She teased, "You don't look like you could hold much down."

*Hold down me.*

"Oh I wouldn't say that, been known to hold things down just fine, WHEN I wanted."

Buffy's knees turned to jelly as he winked at her sexily as he allowed her to precede him into the cool interior. *Yummmy.*