A/N: New Story! Actually... old story, just posted here. Reviews are always welcome =)

Prologue
~~office~~

“Arthur Bayer, Chase Richardson, Christina Applegate, Mark Luthor IV…” Buffy read. “I’m bored…I’ll just watch 3 more,” she said as she continues flipping through the millions of new tapes that were just sent in for the day.

Click. “Hi, I’m Teddy Green. I’m 21 years old, and I’m currently taking up medicine, majoring in zoology. I would like to find a girl who can meet my expectations and share my interest in racing pigs.” A man in a checked shirt and cowboy hat said.

Click. “Weird…” Buffy mumbled while picking another video from what seems to be an endless pit of hopeless romantics.

Click. A lady wearing a pink tutu appeared, “Ola Senor! I’m Felicia Bonaparte, a virgin, who is just itching to have sex with the next man who watches this Video come and…” Click.

“Oh my Gosh!!! What a slut!!!” Buffy said as she picked up the next video thinking if it was not decent enough, she would close the agency and open up a video rental store instead.

Click. “Bloody hell! Fine! Just this once…” The video player suddenly crashed.

“Shit! Not now!”

“Buffy are you ok?” Willow asked. Hearing her answer yes, she continued “Oh ok. I’m heading home now, are you gonna work late?”

“No! No! The video player just crashed I think I’ll just head home too.”

‘Stupid player!’ was the last thing she thought before grabbing her coat and joining Willow out the door

to be continued...