Buffy was still angry. And in desperate need of a confidence boost.
Willow had suggested Bronzing it, and Buffy needing to let of steam had agreed quickly. She had dressed with her mood, black leather pants and a slinky blood red top.

“Fine Spike doesn’t want me, he’s not the only guy on the planet. Of course he could be the only person you won’t kill because you get a happy.” Buffy was muttering to herself as she moved through the Bronze straight to the dance floor. Buffy’s mood was getting blacker. She threw herself into dancing hoping to loose herself for a while.

“Hey Buff.” Willow interrupted Buffy’s dance.

“Hey Will.. oh my God what happened?” Buffy was brought down to earth with a bump when she saw Willow holding a hand over her neck and blood seeping out through her fingers.

“Some Ho of a vamp bit me outside, Oz managed to get her of me.” She huffed a bit.

Buffy felt a flash of guilt that she wasn’t with her friend to prevent it, and of course it did nothing to help that Oz was having an expression, a seriously pissed off expression.

“Did you stake her?” Buffy asked.

“No she just wandered off to sit down on one of the couches. Err Buffy, she’s with Spike.” Willow tried to speak quickly, Buffy had told her everything that had happened when she got back from Giles’ last night and Willow had spent a good part of the night alternating between soothing Buffy’s temper and reassuring her that she wasn’t repulsive.

Buffy’s eyes scanned the room before finding her target. There he was, sitting on a couch under the stairs at the back of the Bronze. Her eye’s narrowed and it might have been Willow’s imagination but she thought she could here Buffy grinding her teeth.

“I’m gonna take Willow back to the dorm, you gonna be ok Buff?” Oz broke the silence.

“What? Ok. Are you sure that you’ll be ok.” Buffy looked at Willow again.

“Yeah, but what about you Buffy, are you going to be ok?” Willow asked a bit worriedly. The look on Buffy’s face just screamed violence, she really didn’t think that Buffy would stake Spike, now she wasn’t so sure. But one thing was for certain the vampire Ho was in for a supprise.

“Oh don’t worry about me, I’ll be just fine.” Buffy smiled tightly before stalking of in the direction of the bleached blonde vampire and his new friend.

***

As Buffy got nearer her anger was about to explode, the ho was draped over Spike. Buffy never missed a step, in one swift movement she grabbed the female vamp by the hair and pulled her off Spike and dumped her onto the floor.

The vampire hit the floor, her face full of supprise, she moved to get up but Buffy rounded on her.

“Stay.” Buffy, radiating such violent vibes left very little room for negotiation. The vampire glared at her but stayed put.

Buffy turned slowly to Spike smiling, she pushed Spike back into the couch with a hand on his chest and straddled him, one leg either side of his lap. She ran her hand up one side of his face and around the side of his head and into his hair. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.

“So what Spike? You think because you knocked me back that you can do what you like? That I’ll be to embarrassed to face you? Well think again.” Buffy practically growled at him.

Spike had no clue what the Slayer was talking about, then again it was taking an enormous amount of energy to form any sort of coherent thought. The slayer was in leather, straddling his lap. All Spike could really think of was how his throbbing hard on was beginning to get painful against his jeans.

“If one of your pathetic Ho’s comes near me or mine again, I won’t only stake them....”

Buffy tightened her grip on Spikes hair and pulled his face nearer hers.

“... I will kill you. Painfully. You understand me?”

Spikes eyes flashed gold and he growled at her. Despite the anger she felt, Buffy couldn’t overcome the wave of desire that rolled through her.

She let go of Spikes hair and eased herself of his lap and headed outside. Once outside she nearly collapsed against the wall. Holy shit, where had that come from? She had meant to threaten Spike, rough him up a little maybe, and what did she do? She nearly molested him!

Buffy headed back to the dorm to check on Willow, and to tell her about her little outburst.

Spike sat on the couch in the Bronze almost in a daze. Thoughts of the Slayer rushed through his mind. The clothes, the attitude, it was side of Buffy that he didn’t see that often. It was the side of Buffy that made him want her all the more.

“She’d make one hell of a vampire.” Spike muttered to himself. He was brought out of his thoughts by a definite whinging sound.

The female vampire has stood up and dusted herself off, and was shaking her head.
“Come on baby, lets go kill the bitch. Thinking she’s better than me.” She let out a growl.

“Shut up you stupid twat, she is better than you, and let me make something clear. If you go near her or anyone she knows, I won’t kill you, I’ll bring you to her and she’ll do it. Now piss off before I change my mind.” Spike was still a bit dazed, thoughts still rushing round head.
He never noticed the vamp slink fearfully away from him and out the door.

Spike stood with one destination in mind.
Fuck the consequences.