Buffy had quickly changed out of her sweaty clothes and into her pj’s, she was laying on her bed talking to Willow. Willow’s face really was a picture, it had been since Buffy had told her what had happened with Spike.

“I can’t believe you sat on him!! Your a .. A tramp!!” Willow giggled.

“You should have seen his face, and that skanky vampire didn’t move an inch after I’d told her to stay put. I really have to remember that voice, it could make slaying so much easier.” Buffy giggled with her.

Out of nowhere there was a loud bang and the door to there room flew inwards and there in the doorway stood Spike.

Buffy and Willow jumped up and watched Spike as he slowly walked into the room.

“Grab whatever you need Red, and leave. Now.” Spike didn’t even look at Willow as he spoke to her, he was staring at Buffy.

Buffy felt herself flush at the intense stare. She remembered the evidence of his arousal when she had been on his lap on in the bronze, it sent a flush of arousal through her own body and she flushed even deeper.

Spike noticed the change in Buffy and couldn’t suppress the growl that came out. He removed his duster and hung it over the back of the chair that sat in front of a writing desk. None of the girls had moved an inch and he chuckled. Looking pointedly at Willow he pulled his shirt off over his head.

“You can stay and watch if you like, it wouldn’t be a first for me.” Spike shrugged casually and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Willow made a squeaky noise, then grabbed a few things before throwing the slayer an apologetic look and darting out the door.

“Stay and watch what Spike? How dare you come busting in here, I think you broke my door.” She walked over to the door and looked at it. By this time Buffy had worked up the ability to speak again and had decided that the usual anger would be the best way to go.

“Just giving you what you asked for Slayer and believe me your going to get more than you bargained for.” Spikes voice was low as he spoke and Buffy didn’t know whether to run away or hit him. She went for a dignified retreat over to Willow’s side of the room.

Spike kept advancing slowly towards Buffy until she backed into the wall. Buffy gasped in supprise as she hit the wall, she hadn’t been aware that she was moving. She stared at Spike in front of her, and felt a pang of lust go through her.

‘Stop it’ she thought ‘this is a favour, nothing more.’

Spike noticed Buffy’s arousal getting stronger, growled slightly and almost lunged.
His lips smashed against hers, his tongue forcing it’s way into her mouth. Buffy met his ardour and kissed him back with equal passion. After what seemed like an eternity, Buffy pulled away gasping.

“This is what you wanted?” Spike asked her in a voice riddled with desire.
Buffy stood there in a daze. Coherent thought just didn’t seem to working.
“Answer me Slayer, or this goes no further.” Spike brought a hand up to her breast and brushed her nipple with a thumb, it hardened instantly.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” Spike practically growled.

Buffy moaned in desire, that question had definitely made it’s way through to her brain. Or her body anyway.
“Oh God, yes.” Came the breathy reply.
It was all Spike needed.

He kissed her hard, this time grinding against her, revelling in the small moans that it was eliciting from Buffy. He pulled away from her mouth and pulled her top over her head. His mouthed latched onto one of her nipples, sucking, teasing it with his tongue. Buffy arched towards him her hands coming up to his head. Spike kissed his way down her stomach and quickly pulled down her bottoms. He knelt on the floor in front of her just staring.

Buffy, embarrassed slightly, reached for him. Spike pinned her against the wall using his hands on her hips. One hand reached behind her to caress her the back of her thigh, he lifted it kneading the firm muscle. Buffy gasped as she realised his intent, but she was too far gone to care. He slipped her leg over his shoulder and glanced up at her. Her head rolled along the wall as she felt his lips, planting soft, wet kisses on the insides of her thighs. Her eyes flew open as she felt his cool breath on her lips. His eyes pinned hers as his finger traced the wet slit, before sliding between her curls, seeking her warmth. His finger slid in and out of her amazed at how wet she was.

Spike wanted to feel her forever, but the feel of her muscles as they clasped his finger, made him a little heady. He wanted to taste her. Her little nub stood out, seeking his touch, and he dragged his eyes away from hers. His head lowered till his tongue could flick at the tiny bud. Buffy gasped and flinched, wanting to sink to the floor, but Spike wouldn't allow it. He held her hips steady with his arm, and sucked her clit into his mouth. Buffy nearly screamed. Her head banged against the wall, her hands looking for something to grab onto. they settled onto the back of Spike's head, her fingers laced through his hair.

Spike sensing she was close, added another finger and pumped his fingers a little faster. His tongue now flicking across her clit. Buffy was still banging her head against the wall and she screamed as her orgasm crashed through her, she slumped, and would have slid down the wall if it hadn't been for Spike holding her up. Spike smiled a purely satisfied smile as he looked at the flushed Slayer.

They were both brought out of there thoughts by a banging on the wall.
"Some of us are trying to sleep in here. Knock it off." Came the shout of a disgruntled student from the dorm room next door.

Spike chuckled as Buffy stared mortified at the wall.

“Don’t worry about it pet, they’re just jealous.” Spike smiled at the still embarrassed Slayer.

“Don’t worry about it? I know that person!” Buffy answered indignantly.

“So tell them it was Red.” Spike laughed

Spike and stood and lifted Buffy in his arms, and walked over to the bed. He laid her down and stood, he pulled his t shirt over his head and unbuttoned his jeans, he slid them down his legs and off. Totally at ease he stood in front of Buffy, naked, his erection still as hard as ever.
Buffy stared at him, he really was beautiful, was all she could think. She reached for him and pulled him down towards her. They kissed, all of the passion igniting again. Spike came to rest, cradled between Buffy’s legs, his erection poised at the slick entrance of her core. He broke away from her and looked into her eye’s before entering her in one swift movement. Buffy gasped as he filled her.

Spike stilled any movement while recovered his control. Once he was sure that he had control he pulled almost completely out of her and pushed into her again, Buffy moaned at the delicious feeling that was spreading through her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and met his thrusts.
She scored his back with her nails as he licked and nipped at her throat. Buffy’s nail’s had drawn blood and the smell fuelled Spike’s passion, his thrusting became more frenzied, harder. He marvelled slightly as Buffy met him thrust for thrust. Spike angled himself so that with every move the base of his shaft hit her clit. Buffy felt her orgasm near and pushed Spike into a harder pace, she had really let go, not worrying that she might hurt him. For the first time she had abandoned herself to the feelings.

She screamed again as the orgasm washed through her, scratching and clawing at the bed, at Spike. Spike joined her as he felt her muscles tighten around him, he came with a roar, slamming into Buffy. Spike rested on top of Buffy before rolling to the side pulling her with him so that she was resting on his chest. He leaned down and kissed her. Buffy knew she would be sore and bruised tomorrow but she didn’t care. She slid her hand down his chest, over his stomach and played gently with his curls there. She was secretly delighted when she felt him grow hard again.

**

Spike walked into Giles house shortly before dawn, he was supprised to find Giles still up, though not supprised to find that he was reading. Spike shook his duster off and hung it up.

“I assume by the mark on your neck that you helped Buffy with her ...err favour?” Giles waited for Spike to answer.

“There is no way that she could be with a human. Not without harming him.” Spike got straight to the point. He really wasn’t about to discuss his sex life with Buffy’s watcher.

“What makes you so sure?” Giles asked

“Go and get the first aid kit, and make sure that you have tweezers.” Spike answered shortly

“Why?” Giles looked confused.

“Because I can’t reach to get her fingernails out of my back.” Spike sat down and pulled his shirt and T-shirt off.

Giles looked at his back and chest in some disbelief. There were scratches and bite marks everywhere. He headed of to the kitchen and returned with the first aid kit. He silently began to remove the fragments of Buffy’s fingernails that were lodged in the scratches on Spike’s back.

“What about the bonding?” Giles spoke quietly.

“Didn’t happen.” Spike still spoke in short answers, grateful that Giles wasn’t bombarding him with questions.

“She looks a bit rough as well, ok? I don’t want you coming after me when you see her tomorrow and asking me what happened. It’s between me and her. If she tells you, well, that’s up to her.” Spike thanked Giles for his help and laid on the couch closing his eye’s, putting an end to anything Gile’s might have said.