For those that read part four. I am very sorry this was supposed to come first. I put them up backwards. Please accept my apologies and Off with my head. Thanks to all the readers your time reading my stories is very precious to me.

Many thanks Aerialla



Everyone turned and stared as Spike walked into the lobby, full of life and laughter. He looked happier than anyone had ever seen. It was as if years of battle scars, turmoil pain and regret had washed away in the matter of minutes. Everyone had been preparing for impending doom or danger, not laughter and joy. The whole gang stood stock still has Spike came to a stop a few feet away from them, righting the children on their feet and taking both by the hand.

Angel was the first to step forward, really curious as to what had happened to his childe in the space of forty eight hours since they ran into each other on patrol. In all their years together Angel had never seen this side to Spike and wondered what kind of a spell they were dealing with.

“Everyone I called you all here for a very special purpose.” Spike stood facing his family and felt a tug on his left hand. Looking down at his son who was motioning for him to come forward he bent and listened while his son whispered in his ear.

“Daddy who are all these people?”

“Just a moment lad and you will find out. But they are nice people and none of them would hurt a hair on you or your sister’s head.” Standing back up, Spike looked each member of his family in the eye before settling on Angel. His demon still had a habit of searching for approval from its Grand Sire.

“Everyone I would like to introduce you to Alyssa and Adrian, my children. Alyssa, Adrian, I would like to introduce you to your family.” Spike was not surprised when the next one that pulled him down was Alyssa.

“Daddy we don’t have any family, just you and mommy. And she’s gone.” Tears were swimming in his daughter’s eyes at what she didn’t dare hope to believe. She was the only little girl at school who didn’t have a family, but she’d always wanted one desperately.

Spike looked at his precious daughter and he could see why Isabelle said she was so much like him. He saw the doubt and the hope she could not voice in her eyes. Bending down he took both children in his arms holding them tightly and showing them that he wasn’t going anywhere.

“I’m positive Poppet, you see because this is my family. I’m sure that they will love you both as much as I do.” He kissed her brow and looked into her eyes as they lit up.

“Really daddy, we have a family now. Your sure do, there are even members of our family that aren’t here today because they live all over the world. But I promise you someday soon you will meet all of them.”

Angel began wondering if it wasn’t them under a spell, because he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. As far as anyone knew he was the only vampire to have a child, but for Spike to have not one but two, and to have beaten him to it by a year. But Angel didn’t want Spike to go through what he did with Connor, so major research was going to be needed. Deciding to be the first to welcome the new family members he walked forward to the children and got down on his haunches.

“Hi, I’m Angel. Since I’m your daddy’s er brother I want to be the first to welcome you to the family. You can even call me Uncle Angel if you want.” Sticking his hand out he shook their hands and patted Spike on the back. Looking into Spike’s eyes he saw a wealth of respect and trust along with relief and thanks. Angel turned around to let the next person to come forward when he heard a soft voice asked.

“Daddy, why does Uncle Angel hair look so stiff.” At that instant Angel knew without a shadow of a doubt that these definitely were Spike’s kids.

“I’ll tell you later Poppet.” Spike said trying hard not to laugh as he saw Angel stop in his tracks. He squeezed his daughters hand instead.

One by one everyone came forward and he couldn’t have been prouder of either side. In some ways it surprised him how welcoming his family was being to his children, but in other ways it did not. Dawn came up last having skipped class along with Connor so they could be here. Her eyes held a look of happiness and sadness. She bent to her knees and without hesitation gathered both children into her arms.

“I’m your aunt Dawn, and I have a feeling that the three of us are going to get along great. Now both of you must be hungry. Would you like to come into the kitchen with me and get some breakfast, I make great Mickey Mouse pancakes.” When she held out her hands the children hesitated. The looked up at there father, asking permission, but also for reasurrance that he would still be there when they got back.

“Its okay, go with Dawn and get some breakfast. I’ll be right out here if you need me.” Hugging each of them to him he handed them over to Dawn. Everyone waited until they were well out of earshot before the question and answer session began.