Author's Chapter Notes:
Total reviews for this story is 15! That made me happy enough to write this chapter, and evil enough to leave you with a bombshell. Squishy hugs to all those that reviewed Chapter 3, April, PhotographyNut, *bite me*, DaniD, SarahandJamesFanatic,exunai and Spuffy101- you guys are too cool!
Buffy finished changing into her stage wear (Cordy had recommended that she try out a 1920s style sequined gold dress that would be perfect to dance the Charleston in) and rang Anya for a lift to the Bronze.

Anya was always willing to give a ride to Buffy for rehearsals as it gave her more opportunities to try to talk Xander into "giving her orgasms" as she so delicately put it.

Everyone in the gang would be there to support the band. Cordy and Harmony refused to do anything resembling help. All they wanted to do was watch their respective boyfriends moving heavy objects.

“Does anyone know where Dru is? She’s supposed to be here.” Asked Spike anxiously

“Haven’t seen her, maybe she’s runnin’ late?” said Faith hopefully.

“Yeah, that’s probably why.” Sighed Spike, “Let’s carry on sortin’ this junk out.”

When they had finally finished setting up the equipment, Jesse asked the manager of The Bronze, Clem, if they could get a round of bottled water for everyone that helped.

“Ugh! Jesse! I’m supposed to be your girlfriend and yet you aren’t going to get me a drink?” an outraged Harmony shrieked.

“You didn’t help set us up. Ergo, no free drink. You’ll just have to find a roach like everyone else.” Replied Jesse, not raising his head.

“Wow. You used the word ‘ergo’. Who are you, Giles?” she spat sarcastically.

“Nope. Just tryin’ to learn something for once. And I have.”

“What’s that?” asked Harmony, again, sarcastically.

“That you’re only going out with me so that you can say your boyfriend’s in a band. Something I should have realised a long time ago.”

Harmony let out a little yell of anger and stormed out of The Bronze.

“Y’know what Jesse Travers? WE’RE THROUGH!” she screeched, slamming the door of the club shut behind her.

Jesse let out a sad sigh.

“It’s been like this for months, she’s just an idiot that wanted quick glory.” He murmured.

Clem walked back into the room as he had vacated the area when the fight had started.

Clem was actually a nice man. He had a bad skin condition, which resulted in excess folds of skin. He had a sweet personality and was always positive about things. Well, he tried to be.

“Is she gone? Oh buck up kid, she might come back.” He said, noting Jesse’s unhappy expression.

Tara walked over to Jesse and patted him on the back.

“Hey, she might come back. After all, I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t wanna be with you.” Tara’s voice visibly comforted Jesse.

“I’m not sure if I really want her back. She’ll only end up using me again. And I don’t wanna get used again.”

Buffy couldn’t help but notice that Tara and Jesse seemed to, well, go together. Her compassion and his dorkiness seemed to click.

The club opened that night and the place was packed. While the Dingoes performed their songs, Buffy kept an eye out for the men in suits that had been at their last gig.

Sure enough, as they finished the song ‘Pain’ she spotted one standing near the main door, and another two by the stairs.

The band finished playing as the club closed, and Buffy noticed that the suits were watching her, Kendra and Faith in particular.

Buffy walked over to her fellow volleyball teammates and spoke as quietly as she could, her tone urgent and hasty.

“Don’t look but there’s these two guys and a girl in suits watching us.”

Faith and Kendra immediately began craning their necks before Buffy said quickly “Don’t look!”

The three suits began to walk out of the door, hats covering most of their heads.

“I’m gonna find out who they are. Coming?” asked Buffy

“Sure B.”

“Fine Buffy.”

“Okay, let’s find out who these guys are.”

The three girls walked out into the alley, which housed the main entrance to The Bronze.

But instead of finding the men in suits, they found Drucilla and Harmony in the empty alleyway.

“Guys! Where the hell were you? Spike’s been going crazy Dru, he was worried about you!” Buffy said to a strangely dazed looking Dru.

“And Harm, about the outburst? Jesse’s in a total mess.” Said Faith, becoming slightly wary of the two girl’s expressions. They both looked as though they had just been K.O’d.

“Where did the pair’o’yeh go?” asked Kendra angrily.

“Don’t worry about it guys, Dru had to stay home ‘til she cold sneak out and I… well… I was all upset from the whole Jesse thing and bumped into Dru with her parents at the mall. So I joined her family for dinner and we snuck out of her house together.” Said Harmony, as though the whole disappearing act was nothing.

“For 4 hours?” asked Faith sceptically.

“Yes.”

The answer came from Dru this time.

“And Harmony had fun with Miss Edith.”

“Who’s Miss Edith?” asked Buffy.

‘what the heck is wrong with them?’ thought Buffy, ‘neither of them act like this normally. What’s going on with them?’

“Dru’s favourite childhood doll. She has this collection of them.” Replied Harmony.

“So, why are you acting so weird?” asked Faith.

“Because something changed us for the better. The WAY better.” Replied Harmony.

“What chey-nged?” asked Kendra, automatically getting into a fighting stance.

Drucilla and Harmony looked at each other and then at the trio in front of them.

“THIS!” they said together, brows getting bumpy, teeth now more like fangs and glowing yellow eyes.

The three girls screamed in fright as the two vampires advanced on them.

~+~

“What the fuck was that?” said Spike, climbing down off the stage, when he heard the screams.

“I don’t know but where are Faith, Buffy and Kendra?” asked Wood, his panic rising.

“I’m goin’ outside, come with me quick!” shouted Spike, and he rushed out of the door, flanked by everyone in the gang.

They arrived and saw what had become of Dru and Harmony.

“Oh My God.” Said Oz, eyes wide with shock where he would normally be stoic in any situation.

“Harm?” whispered Jesse.

“Oh, hi Jesse. Lemme eat someone and we’ll catch up later Okay?” said Harmony, still in game face and talking like she used to.

“Dru, what happened?” asked Spike hoarsely.

“The stars turned me into an immortal.” Said Dru dreamily.

“God she is insane isn’t she?” muttered a disgusted Spike.

“Talk later, eat NOW!” roared Harmony as she lunged towards Buffy.

Suddenly, the three suits appeared, the female one instantly punching Harmony’s lights out.

The shorter of the two males, held a long piece of sharp wood, like a tent stake, and stabbed Harmony from behind in the chest.

Harmony growled as she turned into dust.

The taller male threw a bottle of what looked like water at Dru, and as it smashed against her left cheek, smoke began to appear from what looked like a burn.

Drucilla Lamia shrieked and fled the scene running as fast as she could to get away.

The tallest male held up a crossbow and fired, hitting Dru in the back, dusting her.

“Um… thanks.” Said Buffy, still too shocked to comprehend anything.

“Who are you?” asked Faith.

The three lifted off the hats that had hidden their faces, to reveal, Rupert Giles, Wesley Wyndam-Pryce and Jenny Calendar.

Giles sighed

“I think we have some explaining to do.”

~+~

A/N- Ooh, I’m evil, leaving you with a cliffhanger like that. Give me 5 reviews for this chapter and I‘ll give you the next chapter (reviews are my only payment so it's like my wages, is five reviews too much to ask for?). Hope you liked the twist!